Why is Foreman the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-L-JFdpw0x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nmq9ObbhY0g
youtu.be/BVGGG2J0_7M
youtube.com/watch?v=BB-wEbTfRK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>foreman the best
They kept playing with that bullshit "I want to be like House but I don't want to be like House.
Honestly my favorite moments were when he cuts the cancerous tumors out of his leg and when he fakes his death

>Foreman

Chase > power gap > any of the others

Wilson > Chase > Foreman > Taub > 13 > Cuddy

Kutner is up there too

cameron?

Nobody cares about Cameron

Truly awful character

God the leg scene always makes me curl up cringing. He really makes it look excruciating

I'm very glad best girl won, and by that I mean Wilson.

Glad he left the show. Too bad they got the chink later. Adams was awful too.

So how does a balding manlet like Taub get so many bitches?

i have seen this phenomenal in real life. I dont think it can be explained.

Loved House but he should have died at the end, it ties the shows themes together well.

He just got himself a new leg through the powers of science, got married, got a kid and adopted a mouse.

dat enjoy yourself house is crazy scene

youtu.be/-L-JFdpw0x0

The show ended with season 5.

"MD" will get you any thing you want

The kikes writers self insert

Didn't like the ending but I'm rewatching the entire series again so I'll see what happens

Not sure about my favorite season. 1 had a lot of good episodes and I liked when they brought in themes of existentialism. 2 had a good arc with his ex wife but the 2nd half of the season just seemed to be random episodes. I liked 3 more because it had more story arcs in it. I liked 4 because of the episodes where he had to find a new team and the end of the season was pretty good too. 5 was trash, so was 7 and 8. I hated 6 when I watched it the first time but it was surprisingly solid considering that 5 seemed to be the start of a downward spiral since they started bringing in episodes that were clearly made for a female audience (too much shit about mothering).

Foreman's the best because he seems to be favoured by the writers. Chase barely had anything until he broke up with Cameron

>5 was trash

Implying

the last 4-5 episode when House realizing he's hallucinating because of the vicodin and he's an addict were pure fucking kino

>tfw i look like a non-jewish taub

is there still hope?

>Thinking that adding female tones indicates a downward spiral
Get over yourself, they were adding development and depth to the cuddy character, to build up to the opposites that her and house's lives would end up being. It was used to develop her becoming a family woman, while House began to crack under his addiction, leading to the car in her house

Human shit > Kutner >> Adams >> DOG SHIT > Park >>>>>>>>>>> Masters

The episodes where he was in the mental hospital were great though

>wondering why the super rich former plastic surgeon gets super hot chicks

Truly a mystery.

There always is.

Patrician.

>Foreman
>Stole Cameron's paper and took credit
>Intentionally infects Cameron with deadly disease " if im going down ure goin down with me whitey"
>Goes full on cowboy doctor when running his own department on another hospital, gets fired.
>Shits all over my waifu Thirteen
>Thinks himself the good guy and voice of caution.
>Eternal chip on his shoulder that doesn't go away until he gets high or replaces Cuddy as administrator.

I liked all House characters except for the gook, but Foreman was a fucking asshole.

I agree, I fucking hate him. Not because he's the biggest asshole of the entire show, but because the writers never adress that and treat him like a special snowflake instead.

I like the ending cause it is kinda up to you how exactly did it end: is House really alive or just Willson imagination? Foreman reaction after finding his ID points at him being alive, while lack of his staff and him looking good, healthy and peaceful when we see him in last scenes, reaction of the people when Willson asks whose phone is ringing at his fake funeral implies that Willson might have lost it to some degree.

What did he mean by this?

propa shipost

youtube.com/watch?v=Nmq9ObbhY0g

How come on later seasons Chase is able to do every single kind of surgery imaginable? How the fuck is that possible?

Park and no cuddy made series 8 a bit shit for me lad. Saying that, the last few episodes were pure kino and were filled with emotions. I was almost in tears the last 10 mins of the last episode. Fucking loved the show though, so good.

Why did you post that?

youtu.be/BVGGG2J0_7M
>Tfw there was never a season where the team was exlusively the golden trio

why bros?

but Taub doesn't have any features othen than jew

Post pic

>How do you feel about the Ending.?
well done
I was scared they would send him in to happy handing with cuddy

>What's your favorite Season and Why?
2nd
dunno, all things seems fun

>Why is Foreman the best?
because we can be sure he is not a jew?

except fixing his own heart

The ending was what is was. Short of House dying that's about as conclusive as it could have been. Favorite season is the one leading up to him going to the mental hospital because I love the mindfuckery.

And Foreman isn't the best. He just fucks the best. And for anyone that says Chase is the best, he got cucked by a super hormonal 12 year old and didn't say shit about it.

>And Foreman isn't the best. He just fucks the best.
you saying 13 was the best?

considering how she got the job...

>you saying 13 was the best?
Yea. Fite me.

>I'm just going to put my arm around this guy I have just met and walk with him

fucking whore was asking for it

house/wilson otp

I really liked the ending

it was the first show I watched with my family and everyone enjoyed the ending

it felt like a well deserved rest

His death was so stupid. They never even offer an explanation. Stuff like that really cheapens the show, as well as all the hallucinations. Dexter gets shit on for that, but for some reason it's okay when House does it.

Still one of the best procedurals of the 2000s.

Chase is the best doctor on the team, there's a reason he becomes the new head of diagnostics.

youtube.com/watch?v=BB-wEbTfRK8

>ywn be good looking like chase

feelsbadman

He's right you know

>How do you feel about the Ending.?

Rushed. I like the ending itself but I feel that House's last minute realizations were either very humfisted or poorly delivered. I feel that his character progression was very smooth until the last episode.

>What's your favorite Season and Why?

Hard to tell: I liked them all to a certaing degree. I can say that I didn't like house dating Cuddy: the chemistry seemed to go away when they fucked. This is just me, but I also didn't like how they ended things with her. I believe it would have been fun to see House become a daddy and take some responsibility for others. The writers were dead set that House is a tragic character and has to suffer but I didn't see it, he was just a guy with some problems the resolution of which could have brought him in an interesting place. Then again they did do some transformation and self acceptance in the last season so it wasn't that bad.

I also didn't fully like House trying to be a good guy in season 6. It just didn't have that many memorable moments for him or maybe it just
concentrated on the other characters too much. Phantom arm episode was pretty cool though and I guess being a self-centered good guy suits him better than kind of a passive people pleasing one. Now that I think about that is what they did for him in the last season so I guess they knew what they were doing. I just wish we had a couple more seasons to develop the idea further.

>Why is Foreman the best?

*Chase

>Muh Chase
fags.