Tfw Steve won

>tfw Steve won

God damn, she is tall.

(((Merchants))) always win

youd think with all that money he wouldnt have to dress like a communist

If it takes 40 years of being laughed at by girls with your creepy little bug eyes to fit ally nab a hottie you didn't win
But hello ladies was very good so good for him

I hooe she at least shits a baby out before she takes him for everything.

Who is she? Her face looks kinda familiar...

Everyone deserves to be loved. I hope all find someone one day

>his mother still cuts his hair
MECHANT

It's not just cynicism, right? You see a girl like that with a guy like him and you immediately think that she's out to fuck him over. Especially if his career takes a downturn and he loses some of his status.

I can tell you're an expert on communism

He's clearly trying to cover up his baldness.

She kinda looks like Jennifer Morrison

lol it's height

that's the reason

what a slut

what the fuck is up with merchants face?

>letting your wife go to a red carpet event dressed like a whore

Why would she fuck that inferior male?

t. party animal

cocaine is really catching up with this guy huh

Or maybe it's just cancer

he has a body BUILT for sex

6 foot 8 inches of ecstasy

Yank females cannot resist British knob

He must have a 5 inch dick

>Or maybe it's just cancer

there's some things you just don't joke about mate

t. delusional lanklet

fuck off you autistic retard, every thread

What's mean about it?

the only way she can have stomach having sex with him

mad bants. if steve heard he'd cry his eyes out, i mean they're pretty much already all the way out but still...

He's British.

He's such an unfunny insecure loser. He never said a single funny thing on his radio show with ricky and Karl, and got audibly butthurt whenever Karl would get one over on him, hello ladies was derivative crap and his interview with norm made him look like a fucking baby with absolutely no sense of humor

This dude better watch out that he doesn't turn into Brendan Fraser and has to pay her $1 million in alimony every month.

How the fuck did he regrow his hair? H was bald as fuck in Episodes

Is that you, Karl?

Transplant plus a haircut designed to hide baldness

FUCKING KEK

I guess you are bound to luck out once over 40+ years, and the millions of cash probably don't hurt either

What's wrong with his eyes?

the fuck is up with his eyes

That woman is begging to be hatefucked in the ass, just look at her in that slut dress. She NEEDS rough sex like water, ans of course this weird unexperienced ugly beta can't provide that. She's getting desperate bros, how can we save her?

Do you think she would enjoy kidnap+rape

wait how the fuck

only the finest kush my friends

So did karl just take his money and run? Is he working on anything else?

you're the autistic retard if you thinks she's with him due to physical attraction
she wants his money
whether she plans on staying with him for that or going for alimony is yet to be seen

At least Merchant is famous and rich. Pic related is the biggest mystery to me.

posting that picture around here is forbidden, delet this

Nah, Jim Caviezel's marriage is an even bigger mystery.

she's 5' 11", the only way she can find someone taller than her in heels is if she hooks up with a giraffe like merchant

Lucky cunt

my sweet lord!

Why? Shouldn't it give you hope that someone like him got together with someone like her?

Good to see ramzpaul got over his yellow fever.

Damn

The best part of having an attractive gf or wife is showing her off and getting other guys sexually aroused by her while you watch with envy knowing that she is all yours. You'd know this if you weren't a pathetic virgin on Sup Forums.

maybe you get hollyjew points for marrying mystery meat if you're white?

To be fair, this is what Karl's missus looks like

pierce is just a ThiccBro, his wife was a stunner in her time

W-who is that?

Oh wow a woman has graced me with her presence. This totally validates my entire life. I'm so glad she's decided to sleep with me. This is definitely something to cherish above any of my achievements. The fact that some woman wants to spend her free time with me is truly the most rewarding thing imaginable.
>This is totally normal thinking

Oh wow a man has graced me with his presence. This totally validates my entire life. I'm so glad he's decided to sleep with me. This is definitely something to cherish above any of my achievements. The fact that some man wants to spend his free time with me is truly the most rewarding thing imaginable.
>This is crazy, emotionally unstable, and borderline psychotic girlfriend behaviour

Great civilisation we've got here. But well done Lanky Britshit.

This, Pierce obviously was into feeding.
I wish I was rich enough to get a 9/10 supermodel gf to balloon up.

made me think a bit too much

fucking disgusting

>tfw Shaq's in

Really stirred my brain soup

kek those are not jean shorts

it's just reality

based

>Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander (born July 12, 1983) is an American reality TV show contestant best known for winning the VH1 reality television shows Flavor of Love and I Love Money.

He could do so much better.

Sup Forums is full of lard lovers now?

Where do you think the thicc meme came from?

It's too obvious. It's like when some young stunner is with an 80 year old man.

Just got her hand on the bank card.

Everyone knows it and you should take pleasure in saying it

Harlem

It's not hard to explain. Charm and humor outrank looks alone any day. And guys who aren't sexy are more humble and less egotistical and neurotic.

A woman needs emotional support and if her husband is more petty and egotistical than her then she's not being fulfilled.

I'll rephrase it, high t

tumblr co-opting a meme to push their fat acceptance agenda

GU NE DEZ

MY DIIIIIIIIIICK

still somewhere with a lot of nigs

she has the same face as him

THICC

t-tv?

yes

You again? Here to claim that another maymay was created on that creatively bankrupt subreddit?
Aren't you getting tired by now?

She lost

I WANT TO FUCC

whats her name?

>that she is all yours.
betas think this

>But hello ladies was very good so good for him
pleb

probably a no-name actress in hollywood who wants to latch on to stephen merchant's "fame". maybe stephen can get her a job with his connections or put her on a tv show of his

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums before the mod purge were the triumvate of memes on this site