Fist

It's all Judges fault. Headley tier hitting

second

>fuck you

i thought ben nintendo was a good boy

I have no faith in Hanley whatsoever.

Hanley please

tendy or tendie? which is proper?

Why is a sub 250 average hitter in the 4 spot?

Judge will hit a walk off hr. Cap this

He's gonna walk him. Just watch

nice 1

>tfw u realize she is 5'11
>amazon goddess

>fedora spotted
GO, MITCH, GO

GREAT at bat hanely hanley hater onece again shown to be ignorant

Because the team has been short on power all year. We don't have that 30 home run guy.

leggo Two-Bags

moreland is the one that sucks and yous hould post about him sucking

YEAH BUDDYYYYYY

MITCH!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI BIG HIT NEW PAPI

This land is moreland

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

STANKEES

GIRARDI LEAVES RELIEVERS IN TOO LONG ONCE AGAIN, AND HE FUCKING DOES IT TWICE. I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS FAGGOT NOT KNOWING HOW TO MANAGE A BULLPEN.

>the city of Kahnle

>getting BTFO immediately
wew

>yankees suck

wtf, that's rude

M I T C H
I
T
C
H

That was literally in the dirt almost. I swear they have meme magic on their side.

4 RUN RALLY

I hope Girardi doesn't get resigned. Holy fucking shit he doesn't know how to manage a bullpen.

I love nothing more than when over managing of pitching (7 million mound visits, mound meetings) gets blown the fuck out.

no way freancesa or anybody defends girardi tomorrow.. this is fucking sickening

we'll trade you for Farrell

Just throw the fast ball, idiots

>over managing of pitching
Yeah, leaving in two consecutive relievers way past they should've been taken out is overmanaging the pitching.

cardinals was still worse than this

>yankees suck chants
so comfy

Yadier molina's influence on catching has been cancerous. Pudge and bench never needs 60 mound meetings.

Francesa doesn't work on Saturdays

Racist

fuck, I forgot.. but still. this meme that girardi is a bullpen savant is over. fuck this motherfucker

i think 90 mph is pretty darn fast

Seriously. I'm so fucking tired of this.The Yankees are going to lose yet another fucking game because Girardi doesn't know how to take a reliever out.

Did looks like a ninja turtle

Why do people think catcher visits to the mound take up time? Games are long with more offense because the innings don't end

why new tred the sox win shortly

exactly this when will baseball finally accept the two outs solution

Fuck Girardi

I just got up. What have the cucks have had so many pitchers?

Pomeranz left in the 4th because of back spasms.

Pomegranate said his back hurts

Pomeranz got hurt and the 7th was full spaghetti

Is this before and after Meredith walked in front of him?

The dude hasnt managed a season with the yankees below .509

Time to give Gary the 3rd spot. Judge will have to earn his way back. I know he's good, there's no way someone can have a half a season fluke. Pitchers have adjusted to him, and he has to adjust too. He'll get better again, unless he's as dumb as he looks

Is being a Yankees manager worst than being president

>le quickpitch isn't a balk face

>unless he's as dumb as he looks

always trust the eye test

no Yankee managers have been shot or died while office iirc, so no

Ok, put in Kimbrel.

So? He's been absolutely incompetent at managing the bullpen this season, and he just costed the Yankees another game because of his retarded ass bullpen management.

yeah right after this

THROW
H
R
O
W

STRIKES
T
R
I
K
E
S

no john, bring him in right now

yeah definitely right after this though

is reed one of the boys now

yesssss

time for SPIDERMAN

Good job

Nice swing. lol

I fucking hate Girardi so fucking much. This is the game the Yankees ABSOLUTELY had to win. They have fatass Sabathia going onto the mound vs. Chris Sale tomorrow, yet he decided to keep relievers in too long to let them blow the game. He's such fucking cancer.

lets fuckin go

Thank you Addison fucking Reed. Tonight you have partially made up for that clusterfuck of a previously blown Yankees game

Will Based Sale save the bullpen tomorrow? Do we have anybody up right now with options? Wonder if a reinforcement arm will be up.

that's why they pay me the big bucks

should I buy a pick-up to get chicks Sup Forums?

But dude 2009 lmao

don't worry i think the red sox are carrying like 20 pitchers or something right now, seriously, it's wild, look it up

buy tesla

>2009 was 15 years ago

The fact that people drink Budweiser upsets me

op is a chester cheetos

>Leaves in Kahnle and Green too long
>Fucking goes with Chapman right after
I hope the media kills Girardi tonight. What a fucking retarded manager.

chapman's gf should get devers' number

DFA Chapmeme

Only Kimberly and Abad have not been used.

Side note, is anyone absolutely sick of these cancerous captchas? I keep fulfilling the requirement perfectly and it says I fail and loads a new captcha. Happening to anyone else?

C H A P M E M E
H
A
P
M
E
M
E

>I turn 30 in 48 days

what's captcha

lmao chapman ia joke, giving up easy singles to a literal child.

I love long entertaining games! And a mound meeting in a tense inning can heighten drama. But when you got the likes of yadis doing 3,4 times an inning, gets old.

buy some money and a big dick instead desu

as far as macrobrew pisswater goes, it's alright

gg red cux

tfw just spent 4 hours watching a baseball game

i like miller lite