Was this the pinnacle of "old guys who just dont give a fuck" kino?

was this the pinnacle of "old guys who just dont give a fuck" kino?

>lets buy a lion
>lets grow and eat nothing but corn
>lets go to Saudi Arabia and steal a prince's lover
>lets fly our cropduster upside down through a barn

they were faggots together

Love this film

>tfw ywn be a based old guy living off the land with a fortune stashed on your property doing whatever you want

Im new to kino. What movie is this? Pls no bully

>doing whatever you want
You mean sitting around a dry flatland doing nothing all day but rock in a chair? That's even worse than being a neckbearded NEET.

Great movie. I've watched this literally dozens of times. Full of adventure and very well done.

Second Hand Lions

They had great lives and are content living solitude

they were like 75 years old. The fact that they were as active as they were is impressive enough.

Also they really did do whatever they wanted, despite their age. They were so eccentric. That was the best part of the film.

Don't forget that a big thing with the film is Uncle Hub had a sort of PTSD from losing the love of his life which really added a fascinating dynamic to his character

Comfy rural living is way better than shithole city living

stop ruining a perfectly good film

NEET = Not employed, educated or trained

- They're retired (70+ years old)
- They're former Navy
- They clearly know their shit

Is there anything similar to this film? I consider it a pseudo entry in the "angry man" genre but it's the only one I know of that isn't particularly violent. Would love to see more comfy stuff like this

Nebraska is old-man core

Is that where the person with dementia goes on a cross country road trip?

the last 5 episodes of True Detective had that vibe 2 old guys having mid life crisis's, they both dislike each other and they just want to solve the case, even if they live or die

NEET = Not in Education, Employment, or Training

Because they're retired and had half a million dollars stashed on their property. Keep in mind the film is set around the 1950s/1960s.They were very wealthy and had already lived fulfilling lives.

It's up there on my comfy/cozy movies list that's for sure.

This is a great movie to watch with an older relative. It's great. Not even memeing.

So because they're old that means they'd want to watch Secondhand Lions or Grand Torino? I'm sure you mean well but that's fucking douchey on your part.

It has a storyline that older people can relate to. It has a loveable kid in it.

Just like how after you get through your edgy phase you don't want to watch Garden State or Donnie Darko.

Do you really think someone who fought in Vietnam wants to watch some fag Cape movie?

>Do you really think someone who fought in Vietnam wants to watch some fag Cape movie?
Sup Forums has rotted your brain. My old uncle is a Star Wars fan. He didn't go see TFA and Rogue One to please some snotnosed kids.

BEST OLD PEOPLE MOVIES OF 2016 RANKED BY BOX OFFICE GROSS

Sully - 124m
Magnificent Seven- 93m
Hacksaw Ridge- 64m
13 Hours- 52m
Risen- 36m
Hail! Caesar- 30m
La La Land- 17m

>Star Wars fan
>Saw Mickey Mouse then went back for seconds a year later
>Star Wars fan

Second Hand Lions is a great film, actually reminded me a lot of my own two grand uncles. Even the way Duval and Caine look is very similar to both of my grand uncles, and even there type of character.
Only real difference was my granduncles never went to the middle east and killed sand niggers haha, but I think they would have loved to.