/nba/ general

Official /nba/ general

>Lebron country edition

DAL:Jeff Withey gets one-year deal with Mavs
NY:Report: Cavs targeting Kristaps Porzingis
SAC:Zach Randolph could be banned from NBA?
DET:Van Gundy determined to give Boban more time
NY:Woj: Knicks, Rockets re-engage on Melo talks
OKC:Patrick Patterson undergoes knee surgery
SA:Tony Parker says he'll be back in 4-5 months
NY:Knicks ask Carmelo to expand his 'wish list'
SAC:Zach Randolph arrested for drug possession
DAL:Cuban: Yogi and Smith will push each other
DAL:Dennis Smith will have to win starting PG job
LAC:Willie Reed's wife will not press charges

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHSDgagQmEA
youtube.com/watch?v=x63VmAKatGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rtdL-wuk3zE
youtu.be/6wh01uslfy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rG4XlIsbE
mobile.twitter.com/AndreaCarmonaa/status/898703865650061312
mobile.twitter.com/AndreaCarmonaa/status/898704376276987904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A snake and a traitor to his country and president

fucking traitor. not only to his team but to his country. should never be allowed to play in the Olympics ever again.

Please stop spamming this shit you mentally ill piece of shit.

You're not funny, you're not informative, you're contributing nothing. You're spamming and shitposting.

Talk about something other than LeBron and KD/Curry and get a damn life.

Also

Players Lakers fans said they were getting this decade
>LeBron is going to play with Kobe and win 10 rings!
>D-Wade is going to play with Kobe and win 10 rings
>Chris Paul is gonna leave the Clippers and come to the Lakers, thanks for being a middle man Clippers!
>Dwight Howard is resigning with us! Look at how much more money we can offer him! We even bought a billboard asking him to stay!
>Carmelo is coming to the Lakers! He's tired of playing in New York! Everyone wants to play with Kobe!
>We offered Dirk a max contract, why would he take less money to play for the Mavs? Welcome to LA Dirk!
>DeRozen is from LA! Why would he stay in Canada? He's coming home!
>LaMarcus Aldridge is going to be a Laker! Sure we fucked up our presentation so bad we had to get on our knees and beg for a second presentation! We can't fuck this up!
>We offered Pau Gasol more money than the Bulls did! Why would he leave LA?
>LeBron is coming to LA! He won't fuck up picking where to play this time!
>LeBron left the Heat, maybe Bosh will come here!
>Paul George is forcing a Lakers move guys, watch us trade Luol Deng and a second round pick for him!
>Durant left OKC? Well Westbrook is gonna come to LA! I bet he's asking the Thunder to trade him as we speak!

Players Lakers actually got
>Jeremy Lin lmao
>Luol Deng's corpse lmao
>Timofey Mozgov lmao
>Louis Williams lmao
>Swaggy P lmao

Nice pic.

nice reddit spacing

>you're contributing nothing. You're spamming and shitposting.

im making threads for the community asshole. not my fault you don't like them, maybe you should make the next one? im not spamming anything but facts, lebron is a goat and kd is not, why are you soo mad? i post facts, it's what America believes. last thread we talked about gasol, talked about hayward, we talked lakers, last two thread we talked melo and kyrie. what do you want to talk about?

youtube.com/watch?v=KHSDgagQmEA

>muh trump
fuck off

"Golden state warriors"
More like
"the only team to ever lose 3-1 in the finals"

>SA:Tony Parker says he'll be back in 4-5 months
lol retire already

Spurs still need him. He'll retire when they get a good PG.

is that why they're going so hard for kyrie? what even the latest on them? is it still murray and LMA for kyrie?

youtube.com/watch?v=x63VmAKatGQ

Devin Booker is just the poor man's Klay Thompson

Fact

>has a midrange game
>posts up
>takes more of them than threes
>better at getting to the rim
Nah, just because they're lightskin doesn't mean they're the same type of player you dumb bigot

klay is more of a 3 and d player, not that he can't put it on the floor, he just doesn't do it, Booker creates his own shots

Give me one good reason why Durant and yourself should dislike trump.

well, but other than that

>Jeremy Lin lmao

the best part was how quickly they gave up on him before he left and became good again.

Quality post senpai

BOY IM LIKE LEBRON ILL LEAVE IN A SECOND
YOU JUST LIKE KD YOULL ALWAYS BE SECOND
YOU SAY IM A SNAKE BUT I COME FROM THE MAMBA
YOU JUST THE SIZE OF HARDENS AYY CARAMBA

if you ignore the massive differences between the two they are basically the same player

Thoughts on Frank Ntilikina?

too many i's and n's

might be underrated. good defense. might be an injury prone faggot.

he's smooth, but maybe too smooth

If I can't pronounce his last name, he's shit

Knee-Lee-Key-Nah
Not that difficulty you dumb leaf

he's garbo, get over it

he hasn't played a single game in the nba yet

Is he right, /nba/?

I dont like all politicians

what you mean? they are different players entirely, maybe the score similar numbers but the way they get those points and play on the floor is different

>if butler can shoot 3s he's basically klay
that's how u sound rn my nigga

Well I mean there's no one more qualified than him to say such a thing so he's not wrong and I'd have to agree.

>tfw data not available

Bird is incredibly underrated, even with a bad back, he put up epic stats

fixing my form is harder than i thought, but there was one shot where everything clicked and i felt like klay thompson and it was amazing

Larry Bird was an all-time great who absolutely could play today but you're going to have a really hard time convincing me he was as good a defender as Draymond

Obviously Bird was a better player than Draymond overall because he was way more valuable on offense, but on defense?

Bird guarded Hakeem, Kareem, Moses Malone, Ralph Sampson. Who does Green usually guard? The crappy center in an era of small ball.

When did Bird guard those guys. Why weren't Parish and McHale guarding those guys. That seems like some crappy defensive game planning.

What is Giannis?

youtube.com/watch?v=rtdL-wuk3zE

He's disbanding the EPA

Honestly, after going back and watching some of the hardwood classics games with Bird, I was really impressed by his rebounding. I knew he was a great all-round player, but I had no idea his rebounding was that good. You mostly just hear people talk about his shooting, passing and shit-talking a lot of the time.

That seems like it's almost entirely help defense and switching, not like Bird was on them every time down on the court. And I think that Green is better at switching and help defense than Bird was anyway, in addition to being able to guard bigs consistently.

>You mostly just hear people talk about his shooting, passing and shit-talking a lot of the time.
this, didn't know bird had elite D

So did any of y'all comment on this yet
youtu.be/6wh01uslfy4

I'm not saying Bird was bad on defense, he was a good defender. Just weird comparing him to Draymond when the reason Draymond is so good is specifically his defense.

post best video of greens def, one you think is the best

Somebody drop the link for the discord. I wanna talk to you guys

which team had the best bench of all time?

What law did the teacher break?

What did the teacher do?

Breaking and entering his fragile pussy mind

This is the guy that had a meltdown at the espys after he finally got what he wanted (meme chip)

printed out a pic saying not to be like kd ( by taking the easy way out) and to be like jordan. had his picture and everything

McHale can't defend. Bird was a PF on defense.

>That seems like it's almost entirely help defense and switching

That's Draymond Green. Only person that's great now at on ball defense is Kawhi (who should've won DPOTY)

Draymond's not even a top 30 all time defender.

Hurting his feelings

Seems reasonable.
>don't be a pussy
>be the fucking greatest of all time

LOL. KD seems hellbent on ruining any chance at a legacy. What a bitch. Talented obviously but a complete bitch.

hahahaha pussy

One of the Spurs teams with Ginobili as the 6th man probably. It's hard to find teams with multiple legitimately good players coming off the bench, for frankly pretty obvious reasons.

My point is that Larry Bird is worse at those things than Draymond Green, ergo Draymond is a better defender

i want to be the guy who pushes kd to the edge lol, say something to make him the most ass-mad possible. what do you think one could say to him that would make him sperg? pusy bitch snake doesn't seem to faze him, he's expecting that.

Call his mom fat

yo shut up

Best bench players ever:

- Bobby Jones
- Kevin McHale
- Ricky Pierce
- Steve Kerr

>you're in lebron country

give his mom a tribute and send it to him?

Memechuckers are not ever gonna get invited anyway. The guy's stupid, but he's not THAT stupid.

>no Ginobili

>hardwood classics

>new post
>nothing here
god dream

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9rG4XlIsbE

Why the fuck doesn't AD have a signature shoe?

This seems fucked up to me. Nike and Jordan be treating their players like shit. Westbrook's got his own 30.5 hybrid Jordan's but those are still Jordans and not completely designed by Westbrook, Kawhi literally just wears the Jordan 31s with a grey colorway and his own logo on the tongue and that's it.

These men need their own basketball shoes.

Melo sucks B. Real shit I wish he never got traded here. Should've stayed in Denver or left for the Bulls.

mobile.twitter.com/AndreaCarmonaa/status/898703865650061312
> Just ran into@russwest44(more like chased him) and he wished me a happy birthday... Birthday complete

mobile.twitter.com/AndreaCarmonaa/status/898704376276987904
> epic hotel, he was with his wife and she sized me up so he didn't take a pic with me :(

Black women are so insecure its quite sad.

i just came here to say fuck gowiz

Black women are the only beings on earth that can keep black men in check so they're just doing their job.

When black guys get with white hoes they end up like Zeke and accused of domestic violence the minute they try and break up. White bitches know they can use the race card against them and lock them up forever which forces them to go crazy and kill people.

Only time black male white girl couples work is if the black guy is mixed and or raised outside of the hood.

Oh yeah, the whore was dressed like this. No wonder his wife got mad.

i mean, let's be real, he's not *actually* a bench player

BREHS

>You're walking around town, and suddenly find yourself lost, as you're walking trying to get home, you run in to these guys talking bout "Hey kid want to buy some basketball?"

what do you do?

>faithful like-skinned wife keeping his man away from gold chasing hoes

Literally nothing wrong with this

Too thin for me.

>faithful
lmao

Insecure af.

so apparently fantasy can have up to 20 teams. just saying. would that be too many? would have to literally draft well because the FA pool would be dry as fuck.

Nigga please you best not project

>"fuck lebron"
>not using sentiment analysis

>all women are so insecure
FTFY
i can't imagine anyone being more insecure than women in general breh
you need to get out more

>new post
>nothing here
>god dream

rofl what a thot outfit

>new general
>pb everything
>0 posts every time

the life

does anyone even speak basketball here anymore? this is literally butthurt general. my life is fulfilled. the Warriors ruined your sphincter and there's no pb for that

the Warriors greatest victory was destroying Kyrie and Lebrons relationship. true Art of War Machiavelli shit.