Germany YES! Half of Turkish immigrants in Germany

put Islam (Sharia) above German law according to a new study.
-----
A shocking one in five German-Turks said they would justify violence if it is provoked by the West, as they said Islam is the “only true religion”.

While 47 per cent of Turkish citizens living in Germany admitted following their religion was “more important” than obeying “the laws of the land in which I live”.

32 per cent said they yearn to live in a society of the times of the Prophet Mohammed.

Authors of the study ‘Integration and Religion from the viewpoint of Turkish Germans in Germany’ by the University of Münster, said they “didn’t expect” the results after grilling more than 1,200 immigrants.
----
There is a small spec of sunlight in all of this:

"However some 56 per cent Turkish immigrants agreed with the statement: ‘No matter how hard I try, I am not accepted as part of Germany society.’"

Let's make this 100%.

express.co.uk/news/world/680828/Germany-Turkey-Islam-above-law-Muslim-immigrants-study

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpvgEHzh6js
youtube.com/watch?v=wd1IU_6rXNk
youtube.com/watch?v=rjAcuk1yGNY
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-has-spent-32-million-on-flights-for-syrian-refugees/article28922757/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-to-spend-245-million-to-resettle-government-assisted-syrian-refugees/article29351512/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426354/Refugee-crisis-cost-Germany-38BILLION-end-2017-new-study-claims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bismallah. The word of the Prophet (PBUH) comes before any stupid and unjust law men can make. There is nothing wrong with this

SOON

>express.co.uk

Fuck off

3 - 0
|

YES YES THE DOWNFALL OF MY COUNTRY HMM SO HORNY RIGHT NOW

>shocking

>shocking
and thats the problem. this should shock absolutely nobody.

Good.

I don't want any of these people to even try to integrate. I want them to remain alien and hostile and violent, as they are.

Shouldn't have fucked with the Jews, Hans. They really know how to hold a grudge.

Turks are Untermenschen that nobody likes, schocking!

No one cares about you.

>act against the interests of Germany
>put their own country above Germany
>W-WHY WONT THEY ACCEPT ME WAAH

>this filth will forever be my kinsmen
wake me the fuck up

so integrated, wow.
>Obeying the commandments of my religion is more importat
1 out of 3 second or third generation still, y'all.
>return to a society like the prophet said
1 out of 3
>only one true religion
half of all, 1st gen or second gen
>only islam can solve the problems of our time
1 out of 3 all around again

Also, fundamentalist = answered yes to 4.
Answer yes to 2 is already fundamentalist enough for me, fuck.

Maybe it's because Turks may be inbred roaches, but they are not cucks.

I put my god given rights, like the freedom to say "nigger" on an indonesian image board above the laws of my country, too, which say this is a hate/thought crime and gets me 3 years in prison.

Seems strange that the TURKS want sharia law when sharia is not enforced in Turkey.
What is going on here?
I bet these retards heard there are a lot of turks in germany and every muslim they asked = turk

gtfo Abdul

Could you please send us anyone that fails to get into your arts academies!

>Shocking
Kek. Turks have been genocidal muslim filth for centuries. How can this even be a shock for somebody
youtube.com/watch?v=qpvgEHzh6js

According to Pew research, only 10% of Turks (in Turkey) want Sharia. And they're probably eastern villagers.

I want to spank a German every time they use German "Turks" as an example to make a point about Turks.

This. Those in the position of leadership should deal with their subjects with compassion and understanding, because this is the duty enjoined upon them by Allah, who enjoins upon us to treat all living creatures with dignity.
How can there be anything less for mankind, created as Allah's successors on earth? Our system of government does not derive its authority from man, but is enshrined in our religion and is based on Allah's Book, the Quran. What need have we of what others have conjured up? Its teachings are eternal and complete, while the systems conjured up by man are transitory and incomplete.

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

BEREICHERUNG!

As a Christian, I can understand why people would rather live by their own religious code rather then that of a national one, I myself have abandoned any nationalism I feel for my nation and I have adopted one based on loyalty and love to my Lord.

What is not acceptable is the idea that you can enter another man's home and declare your laws over his, if living in a nation means having to forsake your God then you should not live in such a place.

Turkroach detected.

Hans how are you posting right now? Don't you have to make lunch for your bull and your wife? Pretty sure they just got fun fucking

>Posting about Germany
>Thinking I give a shit about your cucked nation

You're a cuck.

I'd rather be a paki than a turk.

You don't have to detect it to see what country he's from, retard.

That's why islam will win.

While westcucks are busy following the laws from a government that fuck them in the ass every day, muslims follow their traditional law.

>What is not acceptable is the idea that you can enter another man's home and declare your laws over his, if living in a nation means having to forsake your God then you should not live in such a place.
This is literally what Islam teaches,

Isn't that Germany? LOL

>Canada calling anyone else cucked.
You are only one step above Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=wd1IU_6rXNk

Thank you sir, but I would rather be Turk

I'm an atheist "of Turkish origin". I'd say that 1/3 of the turkish population in Germany is westernized enough and at least 4/10 are Islamist scum.

Funny fact is that christians are also supposed to follow God's law instead of men's laws, if they're in oposition

MINORITY

IN

GENERATIONS

>I want to spank a German every time they use German "Turks" as an example to make a point about Turks.
The Turks who come to Germany are usually the lowest of the lowest barrel scum, hardline fundamentalist without any skills. This is why you folks send us those people in the first place, don't you? This is also why they are so ugly, vulgar and completely retarded.

>using the media term "Islamist" in favor of "moslem"
Good goy.

Muslims literally believe that their law, is the law that God sent down to them, and that all secular laws are man-made laws

>"Those in the position of leadership should deal with their subjects with compassion and understanding, because this is the duty enjoined upon them by Allah, who enjoins upon us to treat all living creatures with dignity.
How can there be anything less for mankind, created as Allah's successors on earth? Our system of government does not derive its authority from man, but is enshrined in our religion and is based on Allah's Book, the Quran. What need have we of what others have conjured up? Its teachings are eternal and complete, while the systems conjured up by man are transitory and incomplete." - Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan

German turks probably have lost their sense of nationality for living too far from Turkey, and now they accept islam as a ethnic definition.
Or they're kurds... kurds in Turkey are usually more islamic than turks

You are below Sweden you feminine German bitch boi. Who took in millions of refugees again? So many that you can't contain them all and are forcing them on other nations. You better watch what you say about the refugees hans, or they could take your house from you and give it to the rightful refugees.

>Germany
>Loses two world wars
>Tries to ruin Europe once again but through mass cuckening

>I'm an atheist "of Turkish origin".
I know some Turks are atheists and alright, but it is certainly not 1/3rd which are westernized. I'd say about 10-15% max. The rest are to varying degrees fundamentalist who might just blow themselves up any minute.

Turks are so hated in Germany right now it's unreal. Even the ultra-corrupt parliament shat all over them with the armenian genocide resolution.

Like seriously, there's another holocaust brewing in germany and this time it's gonna be the turks.

based turks prevent WW3 by destroying germany.

Germany asked for laborers. Now imagine, where would you find cheap laborers in Turkey? We exported thousands of uneducated laborers from our countryside in eastern Turkey. If you don't belive me, look it up. Most German Turks are from eastern Turkey. Kayseri, Yozgat, Sivas, etc.

In short, yes, you're right.

From the same study:
70% of those of turkish origin want to integrate into society absolutely, without any exception.

85% say that obeying the law of the country is integral for integration.

So a lot of them see no conflict between their religion and Germany's laws.

We should be concerned about the 1/3, who want to live like mohammed under sharia law

mama merkel just made a deal with turkey that they no longer need Visums when travelling into the EU.

Guess where they'll all go.

Is that why there haven't been any Turkish terrorists in Europe yet and it's always Arabs?

What? Since the refugees came nobody cares about Turks anymore.

>Turks are so hated in Germany right now it's unreal.
It's the case because of all the crime and rape committed by Turks.

>Even the ultra-corrupt parliament shat all over them with the armenian genocide resolution.
After 100 years, the genocide of Armenians has been finally recognized in Germany. Countless other countries have said the same. That Turks are still not recognizing that genocide, shows what kind of asstards Turks really are.

>Like seriously, there's another holocaust brewing in germany and this time it's gonna be the turks.
I doubt it. I just want them all to go to Turkey except for the very select view westernized Turks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjAcuk1yGNY

They might come here but only because they can walk here and you got an ocean between them.
But your leader is so cucked that he flies the arabs in.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-has-spent-32-million-on-flights-for-syrian-refugees/article28922757/

What about the other mudslimes? Seriously, Hans, so long as you don't shoot for lebensraum this time, I think that the worst the world will do this time around is to send you a letter telling you just how angry it is.

IT REACHES ME SLOWLY, YES?!

>So a lot of them see no conflict between their religion and Germany's laws.

Because Sharia courts and Sharia law are generally accepted by German law... that is the whole problem. In Turkey, they couldn't even be as fundamentalist as in Germany.

I say ban all religion in public, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Jewism etc. I don't care. Just ban it. Let people exercise their religion at home or in dedicated buildings (churches, temples, mosques etc.).

YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A SNAKE

BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN

>50,000 refugees is comparable to millions

Listen, it doesn't matter how they got there cuck, the fact is that you let in that many in the first place. It's your cuck countries fault they just let them "walk in".

>Is that why there haven't been any Turkish terrorists in Europe yet and it's always Arabs?

You don't know anything about German society, do you? Turks are worse than Poles and Arabs combined when committing crimes and rape and "honor killings".

>it doesn't matter how they got there

It does.
Its one thing to not do something against it. But actually wanting them to come to your country and even paying for their tickets is a complete different level.

Well, we were dumbfunded when it said "Let me in, oh tender woman, let me in, I have nice gibmees for you!"

Is that why 99% of your honor killing "Turks" are from Kurdish villages? It's proven.

Erdogan is working on allowing muslims for example to wear their headscarfs in public buildings, so it's only a matter of time until Turkey is the same shithole as Germany.

>Implying you didn't pay for their shelters are aren't paying for them right now to "integrate" into your shit society

Your country definitely payed more considering you took in millions. Why are German people so stupid hahaha? Your tax dollars are going to fund their housing and everything. Are you going to argue 50k refugees cost more than a million you retard?

Out of the 5 million mudslimes in Germany 4.5 million are turks. The muslim genocide will be a turk genocide.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/liberals-to-spend-245-million-to-resettle-government-assisted-syrian-refugees/article29351512/

"Let me in, oh tender woman. I behave like a violent animal and have a 30cm cock, both the only things you care for :^)"

Any idea on how it'll get fixed? I'm not surprised, but still relatively pissed Merkel fell for the "nuke your own economy for the sake of creating a dependent population" agenda.

She didn't "fall" for it, she was an active communist back in her home country and hates the west even more than muslims hate it.

Also.
Don't forget Canada has far less natives than Germany.
You are taking in +300.000 people very year and those are mostly from Syria and other shitholes.

So your country will be an islamic caliphate way before it happens to us.

>245 million

kek

>Cuckmany

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426354/Refugee-crisis-cost-Germany-38BILLION-end-2017-new-study-claims.html

>4.5 million Turks in Germany

Nice fearmongering. There are not more than 2.7 million in Germany.

Turk, kurd, you are all the same shit to us, Mehmet.

>Mostly from syria

And now you're just making shit up, post some actual statistics.

>Turds

every sane redpilled person knows that Merkel just did the bidding of her overlords. It isn't about any ideology or strategy on her behalf.

She imported hoardes without education, dependant on tax payers money. tax payers money that is being transferred to companies.

>the same shit meme

I love it how Germcucks resort to this meme when they're confronted with the facts. Germans, Niggers, you're all the same shit to us.

>Commie damage control
Those ebil companies, amiright :)

> I cannot think for myself thus must trust my entire life to a book written by a pedophile

I hate commies, but Merkel isn't a commie. She is a opportunist, a "fähnlein im winde". She doesn't care about Germans or Syrians.

It's no meme. I don't give a flying fuck about the differences between turks and kurds. And no german in their right mind should deal with unimportant matters like these. You are all trash that deserves to be exterminated instead of shitting up my country.

>A shocking one in five German-Turks said they would justify violence if it is provoked by the West, as they said Islam is the “only true religion”.
>shocking

How can poll results be shocking if they LITERALLY haven't changed in 20 years?

> ‘No matter how hard I try, I am not accepted as part of Germany society.’
>No matter how I try
Unless those 52% happen to be the exact opposite of the pool from the other results, they're not actually trying though.

>turks are trash, because they commit honor killings
>"no they dont"
>its all the same to us!

Kek. Germans commit most crimes in the world.

This, let them create their own enemies, only less mercy when the EU collapses and people are free to deal with islam as they see fit

Even the immigrants being "helped" by immigration admit that it is not natural.

It's not hard to determine, when will the liberals realize that mass immigration of the unskilled will only lead to conflict and helps no one.

>Kek. Germans commit most crimes in the world.
You are obviously counting the so-called """"turk-germans"""" in these crime statistics, so you are absolutely right.

A lot of Turks are not Islamists though.. Many are barely Muslim. Many Turks I went to school with ate bacon, drank alcohol and skipped Ramadan. As far as immigrants go I'd rather have fellow Europeans, but as far as Muslim immigrants go Turks are preferable to most other Sunni immigrants we've had (most notably Moroccans).

Persians are best though, but pretty rare.

You're all the same to us. ;)

>and it's always Arabs?

Don't forget the Berbers m8...