Why does everyone on Sup Forums have the exact same taste in music?

>inb4 they don't
>inb4 everyone else does but I don't
>inb4 it only appears that way because canonical albums are easy to discuss
If you're a regular on this board, there's roughly 100% probability that you're a semen slurping pseud.
This place is basically /r/Indieheads with a captcha.
Why is it like this? Why do you inbred mongoloid fucks keep posting the exact same albums every fucking day?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/search/image/38TorDzCE3-ZDUwiQ9RE0g/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8em72xDbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no saving Sup Forums, just leave it to die. Barriers for entry into whatever 'board culture' we have left is so hilariously low I'd estimate more than half of the people here are underage. We have no taste and no funny memes.

This, I don't even visit this board anymore. All the elitist memes and shit have actually permeated people's minds to the point that it's not even ironic anymore. Here's a good album you probably haven't listened to before.

>neo-Sup Forums letting this thread die
Yes, this board should absolutely be deleted and every one of its users permabanned.

Yeah I've begun to notice the same thing. Barely visit the board much anymore.

I have nowhere else to go, pls end me

i don't like loveless

Saying "inb4 they don't" doesn't really contradict the fact that a lot of mu listens and likes loads of different genres. Check out a chart thread.

literally all rearranged Sup Forumscore with a few token avant-teens

But that's completely false, you gas huffing faggot.
>Sup Forums is good! no, please!
End yourself.

Sup Forums was never good

>>inb4 everyone else does but I don't
Literally you

>NO YOU
honest to god blow your fucking brains out nothing personnel

If you have a problem with anything in the OP it clearly applies to you.

>inb4 they don't
Saying 'inb4' before something doesn't invalidate an argument.

saying "they don't" isn't an argument either

excuse me, i think you dropped your hat

Why not? People on here can have pretty different taste. Not always but I've seen different albums discussed here.

>ITT: wahhh I'm too lazy to make a change or put in any effort whatsoever so I'll instead blame the newfags who don't care or don't even know they should care
Get over yourselves

Posting a fedora doesn't invalidate an argument either.
If anything it just shows you can't come up with an actual defense.

>>ITT: wahhh I'm too lazy to make a change or put in any effort
>posting a four year old mallgoth chart
>putting in effort
rbt.asia/mu/search/image/38TorDzCE3-ZDUwiQ9RE0g/

Wow you got me. Keep blaming others bud ;)

>Posting a fedora doesn't invalidate an argument either.
>If anything it just shows you can't come up with an actual defense.
Nobody has presented an argument, you insufferable fuckass. There's no argument to be invalidated. Holy fuck you are a retard.

Dang dude, are you being sarcastic or something? Where did you learn this clever conversation tactic?

The "they don't" statement was true and he thought that putting 'inb4' in front of it would make it not a true statement.
That was my argument.
And your ONLY response to that was "you wear a fedora". Which does not disprove that. It's just ad hominem.

Can we retire this tired Soyboy shit? It's just eye roll inducing now. Nothing wrong with calling eachother faggots or retards or hell something new and equally offensive

>It's just ad hominem.

>Ctrl+F 'soyboy'
>1 of 1
>Can we retire this tired Soyboy shit?
Retard alert.

>Literally proving my point because he can't actually prove my statement wrong

>autist can't accept the fact that he's being a massive faggot so he makes weak deflects
Anons! This guy is retarded!

Sup Forums is the most humourless board on this site, and I literally cannot understand why anyone without a sense of humour would come to this website in the first place
why are these creepy bastards even here? I fucking DO NOT UNDERSTAND

>unironic esquite posting in 2k18
>calling literally ANYONE retarded

Looks like this thread hit a nerve for some faggots

Heyoooooooo
>goalposts = shifted

See

>If someone points out an argument against me, they wear a fedora
How will he recover?

>the master debater
SHIT I have to get out of here I have been BTFOOOOO

See

So we're going from
>Lol you wear a fedora
to
>Lol I guess I struck a nerve since you're trying to prove me wrong XD

Cool. You are doing everything you can to not have to give a detailed response.

This post is like 90% of post at Sup Forums
Baits

Lonely people wanting attention even in a form of fighting in the internet to fill the void.
There are more of em than people who listen to music.
People who can't dream.

this fucking guy

See

So I win this shitty argument because op is having a tantrum meltdown. Got it

So you can only prove something wrong when it directly applies to you?
If you think something is wrong you're only allowed to say it's wrong if it relates?
I want a straightforward yes or no answer. No deflecting.

soy is actually quite a good as it has basically replaced cuck and makes the retards that used to spoute cuck constantly look 10x more autistic as before, it's has done what we all thought was impossible

>Got it
w e w

This is literally just avant-teen shit though.

There was a chart made a while ago that actually tried to be all-encompassing and include classical, folk, country and all the other genres that Sup Forums never discusses but it fell into disuse because everyone on here just listens to rock, pop & hip-hop.

The fact that no one on here listens to anything outside of that narrow range of styles is the real problem (think about the amount of rap-related threads you might see at any one time and then consider the fact that there's only one classical general that's pretty slow most of the time anyway), it's not that everyone has "the same taste" which is patently untrue and, even as an exaggeration, mainly due to the fact that canonical albums are generally much higher in quality than lolsoobskurexD shit.

topkek

this is an embarrassing thread and all of you probably have shit taste

i think that is the logic they used to make an argument that communism works.

lmao what are you even trying to say anymore
Honestly I just posted it because it's a good stepping stone away from mucore, even if it's a tad edgy

I can only speak for myself, but, I think I censor some of my tastes because I don't feel like reading the shitpost replies. So I end up recommending stuff that people generally go along with here. As much as people won't want to admit it, I think that's a common cause of the similarity here.

Go outside and get some fresh air or something. Take some deep breaths, have a glass of water. You're seriously heated over nothing and you sound borderline delirious.

FUCK YOU I HATE YOUUUIUUU
NIIIGGGGEEEERRRRRRR

>Why do you inbred mongoloid fucks keep posting the exact same albums every fucking day?
so many people just refusing to address the main problem here and arguing semantics like the psueds they are

>Why do you inbred mongoloid fucks keep posting the exact same albums every fucking day?
If you're referring to chart threads: It's because it's an album they greatly enjoy and they're not gonna take it off their top chart to satisfy some hipsters.
If you're referring to general discussion: They're well liked on Sup Forums so they're going to be discussed a lot. Those are my guesses.

lmaoing at the batshit ignorance of this post. Sup Forums is the most sophisticated amalgamation of music consumers on the Internet. literally name a better place. that's what i thought, dip shit.

too much reddit and niggers

This board has completed fallen apart these last couple years. Look at this shit.

Besides private forums and shit, I unironically agree with this.

there are more than 20 albums in the entire world user
but ive seen this picture posted over 100 times
i have relatives that i have seen less times than this album
and im not even critising it as an album im critising the culture of a board that will post the same 20 albums for fucking ever and ever and ever without any self awarness

It might be the shiniest turd but it's still a piece of shit. You can't deny.
This

Oh I agree with that too. You just can't get very far with music discussion on the public internet. It still has its benefits though

I've made a point of expressly avoiding about 50 just so I don't contribute this issue

>all of this Sup Forums hate
Is there some kind of cross-thread or something? Are we being brigaded?
If this is what you guys actually think then maybe this board is better off being deleted.
All I see is everyone shitting on this board.

What boards have hate-boners for Sup Forums? I know Sup Forums does

I haven't seen this album posted, let alone discussed in a very long time.

Sup Forums isn't a super sekrit club.
Every board devolves into a huge pleb hivemind because this place is infested with plebs.
It's only gotten worse since Sup Forumstards made shitposting mainstream.

what did i mean by this?

is it really so hard to believe that the people that are here everyday don't like it? are you retarded?

That wasn't the point, there is a huge unusual spike of hate today

>someone called me faggot
>it must be a JIDF shill
you're a thick cunt

Special Interest, hipinion, Salo

This tbqh. 4chang is ass.

Shit picture.

Most people on this board have zero knowledge of art music or the western musical canon.

cringe

If everyone had the same taste why would people argue over shit you fucking moron.

brainlet

Everyone here has shit taste apart from me

holy fuck you are the #1 retard

OP's main point was that everyone here posts and listens to the same stuff over and over
even a brainlet can notice that

I don't listen to that negro """"music"""" that all the underage kids on here listen to exclusively these days.

>Pretty much only listen to music from the 50's and 60's
>Favourite genres include rockabilly, garage rock, blues/R&B, and country
>Have no interest in classical, jazz, metal, rap, or electronic music

Do I sound like the average Sup Forumstant?

no you sound like wanker, which is much better

You sound like a pleb desu

I didn't even read the OP

I'm fine with that. I love delving ever deeper into roots music, raw and unvarnished sounds of the common man. I especially like the outliers and weirdos who never stood a chance at lasting stardom, folks like Hasil Adkins and Screamin' Jay Hawkins.

but you gave me a (you), and that's all that really matters

Yeah but you're a faggot so in the end it doesn't even matter

cant argue with that

dump a load in my ass we'll see who the faggot is

Stop dodging around
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni8em72xDbU

I like classical and can appreciate folk, but sorry I'll never like country, it has absolutely no appeal whatsoever. I'll stick with what I like

I bet 5 to 1 you've never actually bothered exploring country

Yes you're right, whenever I hear it I immediately want to turn it off, I can see why others like it

>inb4 he thinks all country sounds like the modern radio shit

If Sup Forums sucks so much where can I go to actually discuss shit and find new music that isn't the same reposted Sup Forumscore? Serious question