Other urls found in this thread:

next.ft.com/content/45eb0802-2a6c-11e6-bf8d-26294ad519fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>his inspiration for going into politics was enoch powell
>he's read mosley's books
>he openly shills against diversity in leftwing debates
>he's dedicated his life to lowering immigration
>he got us this referendum

Is he the most based man of all time? A hero, no doubt. But is he THE hero?

Crash it, Nige!

He is deffinitely my favorite politician alive. Top based, bless Nigel.

Yeah, hes pretty based

>he's read mosley's books
Source?

KILL

ALL

THE

JEWS

>german

You mean american. UE was always the political side of NATO

He's talked about Mosley's Europe a Nation

He was criticizing Mosley:

> “Oswald Mosley was a fanatical pro-European until the day he died”.

next.ft.com/content/45eb0802-2a6c-11e6-bf8d-26294ad519fc

can't barrage

Yeah, so?

Mosley was wrong on the EU

The true hero has yet to arrive. When he comes out shall be glorious.
Mbga

I'm not pinning any hopes on this referendum, the globalists lie cheat and steal, murder and rigging elections are new strings to their bow but they're using them very well.

Mosley's Europe a Nation was completely different from the EU

where are his lips ?

Mosley still supported the EU, he was evidently wrong, the EU is beyond reform

>Mosley was wrong on the EU
Mosley's idea of an EU was entirely different from the monster it is.

See:

Mosley died 12 years before the EU was created. His idea of Europe was totally different and from reading his books it's clear that he would support Leave rather than remain

BRIDGE FRIDGE COLD SEAL REEEEEEE

>BEADY

is there a nigel pepe

How many days til the UK crashes the EU with no survivors?
EIREXIT WHEN
ANGLO-CELTIC ALLIANCE WHEN

>Survived cancer
>Survived a plane crash
>Survived a car crash

They just can't get rid off him.

He's definitely a heroic, larger-than-life figure for our time. Taking on one of the most powerful institutions in the world - and possibly winning - through sheer will and charisma and force-of-personality.

It's exciting, I think we may be entering a new period of actual Heroic Figures again. Which hasn't happened for a long time. Like we haden't had any in the 90s or 00s, and I suppose only in a kind of subsumed, proxy form during the 60s/70s/80s with rock stars (kind of a channeled heroism after WWII had ended the last heroic phase).

And the thing is heroes are larger-than-life, and essentially champions, defenders, charismatic figures. The leftists of this recent neoglobalist late-capitalist era era are too spineless and compromised to be heroes, and their politics too resentful and weak. They're explictly opposed to heroism.

But now that this growing reaction against globalization is coming to a head, we suddenly have Farage, Le Pen, Orban, Wilders... also Putin... and I"m not a fan, but Trump is kind of more crudely drawing on some of the energy.

Really fascinating time. I don't know how anyone could be rooting for the EU. It's so BORING.

>taigs
>human

Can't wait for your cuck marxist government to beg ours for a trade deal as soon as Brexit happens.

And they still got a White minority capitol.

One wonders if staying in and hoping for chaos might actually be the better option.

Good on Nigel, though. One of the few remaining Englishmen.

>One wonders if staying in and hoping for chaos might actually be the better option.

Nah, because non-ethnic-European demographics will get so high, so rapidly, that they'll have even more lobbies making arguments that they're a fundamental part of English/European life, and you'll never get rid of them.

>Yes good goyim, fight with each other when you should be unified against leftism and Muslims
>Soon the West will be destroyed
>Shabot Shalom you bastards

>implying celts are communist hobbit niggers

>ANGLO-CELTIC ALLIANCE WHEN

>UK goverment suggests closer economic and poltical integration with ireland
>Bomb start goin off all over England

No ta' la'

>launch a relentless bombing campaign against us that costs thousands of civilian lives over a 30 year period
>UNITE WITH US!!!111

Honestly Dublin being turned into Mogadishu is karma.

UK is, was and will always be controlled by jews.

Even their Royal family is kosher

ARE NIGE

>>UNITE WITH US!!!111
No more like Ireland the UK being closer than the EU cucktrys and stopping Mudslimes destroying our countries

I love Nigel, he's a great human being, but rip Brexit tbqh it's not going to happen.

But I want Ireland to be destroyed? It is cosmic justice

It would just be a more discrete Jewish domination. The House of Lords is full of Jews.

United Kingdom Israeli Party

kek I can't wait when the brexit voters lose their jobs because of a poor economy. I bet the next step will be to blame the jews for that tho.

most of the jobs at risk are low end that would go to Poles anyway

And how do they get rid of them if their current numbers don't increase, from the outside? They'll just dissolve into Islam and shit more slowly. A crisis provided by the policies of the EU could provide the opportunity. A long slow burn into whatever might not offer that.

Just trying to be realistic.