I Feel Guilty for Dating My White Boyfriend

JUST

White Men = Satan
Whatever the kikes are doing, it's working...

telesurtv.net/english/opinion/I-Feel-Guilty-for-Dating-My-White-Boyfriend-20160616-0013.html

>I feel guilty as a proud brown immigrant Nicaraguan woman when I tell someone the undeniable truth: I am in love with a white man.
[...]

>But yes, I experience a lot of guilt around dating a white cis man. And as I was figuring out how I was going to write this, I kept thinking I did not want to write a post about the reasons that make him exceptional for me and I did not want to write any of this love is blind bullshit either, because this piece is not about him nor his white cis male body —conversations revolve around those topics too long and too often already. Instead I want this piece to be about the guilt that I feel guilty as a proud brown immigrant Nicaraguan woman when I tell someone the undeniable truth: I am in love with a white man.

>If you know anything about the history of colonization, in simple terms it meant that lighter skinned men came and raped their way into our lands. If you know anything about colonialism you know that white men claimed our women like they claimed our lands, not by asking for consent but taking things forcefully with all the entitlement that being male and being white presents you with since the moment you’re born. So as a decolonizing Latina, I find myself guilty for willingly accepting yet another white man to claim this body that has taken hundreds of years for me to reclaim from the shackles of colonial mentality. As a decolonizing Latina I find it troubling that a white man, who has all the advantages that come from being born with the “right” skin tone and of the “right” gender, can come into my body and taint it yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tBTqgeMZ0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ewww. You can tell this is her fetish. She's not guilty

seriously

"shame" = "the cognitive dissonance makes me get off so fucking hard in te sack"

just another woman backwards-rationalizing her vag tingles

Well if this isn't three red flags in a row and an air raid siren for the bf then what is

>can come into my body and taint it yet again.
You just know she typed this with sticky fingers.

Bleached
WoC cant resist the BWC

>there are people in the world who publicly identify as "decolonizing Latinas"

That reminds me of a black girl I briefly dated. We watched 12 years a slave together and that night was the best sex of the relationship.

Dumped her for being black though.

0 google results. This subversion scheme has yet to be pushed by your best ally

She loves a man with a job. Why does she feel guilty that a man is just a piggy bank? All non lesbian women view men that way.

Fuck off Ali Baba

>advantages that come from being born with the “right” skin tone

I really don't get why people think they should feel entitled to the benefits of western civilization. Can you imagine if dirty brown people harassed you over your late father's fortune, that he worked his ass off for?

>that he worked his ass off for?
Is that white for "that he stole from the oppressed?"

I don't feel guilty for dating my white bf
Im a grill btw

I hope you're just joking right now

Sure you are

Hypergamy is a bitch, she does not care, she is just trying to be holier than thou.

Well that's influenced my perception enough to encourage my estimations of people.

Leftist chicks should be a avoided like the cancer they are.

Yes I guess niggers often confuse 'stealing' for 'work'.

Can we put grill into the oven?

>it's a "Latino pretends they aren't mostly Spanish to more effectively play the victime card" episode

It's human for "earned". Every people see it this way, everyone is alive today because of their ancestors doing at least some immoral shit and getting to spread their genes.
>Don't care if bait

Modern western people are currently the most moral culture of human civilization and if you cannot see that - if you blindly deny this - then you must be biased. And we owe nothing to no one because of the sins of our fathers.

This tbqh
They like to pretend that they are poor oppressed natives when most of them have 90%+ European ancestry

Video very much related
youtu.be/0tBTqgeMZ0s

Kek

They don't even know Spain is a white European country. These are the people that will be majority in the USA.

what a piece of shit why would the dude put up with this from his so called 'girlfriend' whos 'in love with him'

how could you even be able to spend time with this narcissistic bitch after this ?

B L E A C H E D

Wait, does this article mean white men have somehow become the new niggers? That's kind of funny when you think about it.

>Just another woman backwards-rationalizing her vag tingles

This is the #1 filter for understanding women. #RefugeesWelcome shoudl read #AchmedMakesMeWet

Kek
Based leaf

>mfw I was 1 number away from becoming a prophet of Kek

This reads as a fetish fanfic. I guarantee you she has him "rape" her all the time as a colonial oppressor.

She'll eventually cry rape/domestic abuse (probably when she catches him ogling younger women)
Just watch

>telesur

Literally communist propaganda.

>Anti-colonialist
>Self-identifies with a label that comes from their colonizers

So since Sup Forums collectively lose their shit when a white woman is dating a black men can we do the same for a white man dating a black woman?

>the reasons that make him exceptional for me
>his white cis male body
>white men claimed our women
>taking things forcefully
>can come into my body and taint it yet again
>I must have sought out the romantic company of a white man intentionally
>it is not easy to swallow
>that’s the beginning of something beautiful

w-wew lads, this is lewd

I would bet money that by the time she was done writing this piece, she was gushing like a waterfall and IMMEDIATELY got her brains fucked out by her bf
she aint fooling nobody

this

Thats not the jews doing, thats a mexican woman who doesnt want to race mix, ironically, because racism and colonialism of white people.

Thats their work backfiring.