Dumb shills don't know trump's playing 3d chess

>dumb shills don't know trump's playing 3d chess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>australia

you'd better hope so, my antipodeal friend

Don't worry. Trump is only pretending to lose.

HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HER YET!

WAKE ME UP
I CANT WAKE UP

SAVE MEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DEBATES!!!

>thinking the election is over before the fucking first G.E debate
keep me posted

Trump completely btfo Hillary will win with 15% lead at worst.

The graph is a fake no one could find it earlier on rcp and if you look at the end of the trend where trump goes down hillary doesnt go up. When that was pointed out tje shills had updated it and reposted it lol

>guise Drumpf can still win I swear!
>guise Bernie will beat Hillary for sure! I swear
lmao the delusion

Haha, gonna feel so fucking good when he wins in November.

Save this post if you want faggot, i'm gonna think of you as he's getting sworn in

TRUMPFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

Its a long time until November. Trump has STILL spent next to nothing on his campaign, while Hillary's is using all the money and resources at her disposal. She'll peter out eventually.

>Trump has STILL spent next to nothing on his campaign
Because he can't raise any money. Nobody's going to give money to someone they know isn't going to win.

Meanwhile Hilldawg is literally printing money right now, she has more staff in Ohio alone than Trump has in TOTAL.

Hilldawg is about to chime in with her next ground war (Syria), let's see how that's plays with Democrat voters, especially Bern victims.

Now post yfw Trumpenfuhrer becomes the anti-war candidate.

>they still haven't debated yet

I'm out of the loop, when is the earliest Hill v Trump debate?

As long as hillary can possibly push it off.

Clinton and all her money and big business backers still havent taken old man sanders out. Everyday he stays in the race Donald sheds a tear.

...Under budget and ahead of schedule. He's a business man, why spend millions, when you don't need to? Why employ a staff of over 900, when you only need 60? Trump has the resources and ability to do the same as Hillary but why would he when he can do it for far less $$ and with far less people. Trump knocked everyone else out of the race by May, Hillary is still fighting a 74 yr old geriatric narcissist. Shows me that govt truly has no idea how to run themselves. Ahead of schedule and under budget.

Trump is giving up. He never really wanted to be president. I'm shocked more people are unable to see this.

lol trump is going to get utterly destroyed.

Technically speaking, look at the final scores for delegates on both GOP and DNC. Minus Clinton's super delegates, neither candidate has earned enough delegates to secure the nomination. The super delegates are what pushed Clinton to victory.

Hypothetically, what would happen if Trump (or, generally, any candidate officially nominated by the party) dropped out mid-election? Who would be the substitute?

The 43rd governor of Florida

(You)

>id
>JBu

Trump supporters are legit starting to sound like the Bernouts.

Quite sad state of affairs.

Slow and steady wins the race

Trump is shit at debates while Hillary is good at debates

It's over mate

>increasingly nervous man

it doesn't seem like trump is even trying to win

>shillary 8 points down since july
>trump 4 points up since july

Technically hilary hasn't won till end of july. FBI has to hurry with the indictment.

>Macedonian intellectuals

When will the indictment meme end? Jack shit will happen to Hillary unless Trump is president.

I agree with you. But his ego won't let him drop out.

The delegates at the convention would be free to vote for anyone they wanted and they would cast ballots until someone got 50%.

you obviously haven't been paying attention. Stop whatever SJW plight you are on and re-watch the debates. Trump systematically takes out his opposition one by one. Hillary and all her money and backers still cant shake Bernie.

Go ahead and underestimate the Donald, make it easier for him to win.