Can someone explain to me the link between Islam and sex with goats...

Can someone explain to me the link between Islam and sex with goats? Is this just some internet meme or is it a legit think in the religion's doctrine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379
youtube.com/results?search_query=afghanistan sex with goat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arabs are muslim, arabs fuck goats.
Therefore, muslims fuck goats.

It's not a religious thing, it's just a cultural thing that they do in the middle east. Like those spics that have sex with donkeys before their marriage even though they're catholic.

Men and women are both ~50% of the population.
Islam encourages polygamy.
No women to marry/rape.
Desert hasn't enough grass to sustain cows.
You gotta fuck something.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

The link is that the closer to the middle east you are, the more people fuck goats.

If you think I'm joking
liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1384239379

There's lots of vids like this

Goat should fuck their ass, maybe it would make them blow something else other than people.

Heh, that's funny. Some jew stole the US army video from afghanistan and said it's palestinians.

This is why Jews are linked to lying

>fapping is haram
>better fuck a goat

legit part of the religion

Filthy whore goats walking around unveiled, that's why

Nice bants nip

arab culture

Kek

I meet a guy from Afghanistan who says they consider fucking goats 'practice wives'
Funnily enough after discussing this for an hour he got really angry and disgusted not by sex with pigs, but white women fucking dogs- it triggered him so hard I thought he was gonna suicide bomb

I was in afghan in 2011, they 100% fuck goats. It'll be because women are not easily accessible to young men, same reason they fuck little boys

When one man can have four wives, three men will be without anything to fuck beside each other and local domestic animals.

>Is this just some internet meme or is it a legit think in the religion's doctrine?
There's evidence of it:
youtube.com/results?search_query=afghanistan sex with goat

It likely stems from the sexual repression certain strand of the religion adopt, the general repression of females and sex being restricted to post-marital only.

I've seen with my own eyes, mudslime goat herders exit forested areas with a single goat (one goat; no others) and seemingly meandering along deserted roadsides aimlessly (*Mindanao, Ph.).

It's also a cross-cultural meme that is common to all who've had contact with mudslimes / mudslimes populations.

it's also a billion-to-one that something like this could just 'happen', unless the practice has been occurring for a millennia of more...

It's more of a military joke. Most military members have seen or heard stories about Afganis and Arabs fucking goats. If you didn't know that, it's not really that funny.

Then he [Gabriel] brought the Buraq, handsome-faced and bridled, a tall, white beast, bigger than the donkey but smaller than the mule. He could place his hooves at the farthest boundary of his gaze. He had long ears. Whenever he faced a mountain his hind legs would extend, and whenever he went downhill his front legs would extend. He had two wings on his thighs which lent strength to his legs.

Kek

Muslims are basically marxists and endulge in all kinds of sexual perversion (e.g. breaking children by raping them in the ass and thereby turning them into good allahuakbars)

Having seen them on our CCTV outside the PB in Helmand, I can tell you it's more than just a joke

bump for more moslem fucking goats

I know it's correct, but this spelling of Muslims triggers me

How do you feel about musulman?

that is disgusting my man
horses are bettet

Muslims fuck goats, South Americans fuck donkeys and Australians fuck sheep it's not so much a meme as an objective fact.

>seen or heard
I known of perfectly normal people who've fucked pigs when they were horny kids...

the mudslime-goat stereotype is real -- you really think horny males without four wives (or even with wives -- have you seen how ugly most of them are?) won't stick their cocks in whatever warm holes they can find or twist to seem 'halal'...?

Do Australians fuck Kangaroos when there are no sheep around? I'm not judging, just curious.

Bump for interest.

islam is baaaaad mkay

Any polygamous society with strict laws regarding sexuality outside marriage will create shit like that.

Boy fucking, animal fucking... you cant get a woman you fuck other things.

muslims in india celebrate a festival called 'bakri eid' where they sacrifice a goat to the prophet. they generally get kid and raise it until it becomes fat enough after which they slaughter it. the big fat goats are sold for high prices and some are even robbed.
that is where the meme comes from. people say that the muslims are attracted to goats thats why they raise them and buy them for high prices