member G4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLaDk2ZI56M
youtube.com/watch?v=YhjMo_EWnXI
youtube.com/watch?v=nq7_5DZ3Ik8
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=G4&diff=prev&oldid=455694
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_vhnBx10Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's an awful fucking angle, Craig de Cristo should go ahead and kill himself.

I miss Attack of the Show

>tfw you will never get off from school to catch Attack of the Show and then take an hour long shower jacking off to Morgan Webb and Olivia Munn again

jdimsa

looks likes shes trying to push out a poo

Morgan Manjaw!

i legitimately miss g4

>>tfw you will never get off from school to catch Attack of the Show and then take an hour long shower jacking off to Morgan Webb and Olivia Munn again
Best ritual

>hour long shower
Thanks for running up the utility bill faggot.

Yup and I've been following Grace Helbig's career ever since it ended. I love her so much.

What is she doing with her life now?

the channel was at its best when it actually felt like the shows were being run by a big group of friends. pereira, munn, sessler, webb, chris gore, even hardwick. it felt """fun""". even the camera crew would get involved in shit. i haven't seen any other network come close to how loose and fun G4 was when it was in full swing.

She had a show that was cancelled by E, she still has a YouTube channel, she has a podcast, she's been in a couple of small released "YouTube" films, and she's written some books. I just mostly jerk off to her though.

Yup. It was neat to see a group of people doing something they enjoyed and really getting into it. Plus their propriety blend of content, weird skits and information, wasn't being served up anywhere else. Nowhere else has tried to do anything like it either. You just can't get that anymore.

she's hot as fuck

>pereira
What is he doing? I always thought that he'd bust out and start doing things with his life after G4.

hnnghhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=dLaDk2ZI56M

he has a clip show on truTV and he does a twitch stream

>tfw grace helbig will never tell ouch while you fuck her

>ywn be 15 again watchinga new episode of attack of the show on a warm summer evening

Nah he was a try hard oneupper. He saw Munn as a threat but could not compete with a whore in succeeding in Hollywood

Childhood is when you hate epic for the win.
Adulthood is when you listen to her podcast and fall in love with her.
>39 years old
Can Munn even compete?

Fuck.

Not me, but my Member does

>used to have G4 on the television while friday night magic was happening in my local game store

Shit was great.

>member G4?

I prefer not to. TechTV was a superior channel.

Fucking THIS.
RIPIP TTV.

She married some rich cunt and now openly disdains gamers and gamer culture. She's an opportunist slut but lord do I want to fuck her.

What was the name of the brown chick who read the news, the one with tits?

Laura Swisher, from Martin Sargent's show?

Layla Kayleigh

How far back you talking?

I loved Portal, Arena with Wil Wheaton and that fat guy, Filter with Diane Mizota, G4tvdotcom... damn those were good days

This is the one

She's packed on some pounds but a decent amount went to tits and ass.

I wish I could be 12 again so I'd have a shot.

The G4 takeover of TechTV was when I stopped watching that shit.

TechTV was awesome, and the most comfiest channel in existence.

The Screen Savers was 90 minutes of warm comfort
Call For Help was autistic, and stupid tho
Extended Play was the best
The Indian chick on Fresh Gear (?) gave me brown fever
Martin Sargent was great
Laura Swisher was actually funny with stupid sex jokes
Unscrewed was the best late night show in existence. That shit needs to come back

Fuck Morgan Webb and her saggy tits
Fuck Kevin Rose and his stupid gf

fuck G4 and its MTV audiance

>jacking off in the shower
For some reason water running down my back is a boner killer. So is standing up.

All of her photos in that shoot were fucking horrible. Bad angles, bad lighting, bad photoshop.

look at this. she looks like a badly dressed store mannequin

TAKE IT BACK

Can't, too heavy

>some fag who couldn't enjoy G4 made this
>he probably thought it was extremely clever
Sad.

>up front with emotions and desires
I need a bitch like her in my life. I hate playing the game.

It;s not totally wrong. Those fuckers got me to buy Brutal Legends

I talked to Scott Herriott of Internet Tonight on the phone for an hour about Bigfoot. He's cool.

I knew good things were ending when they were dropping the techtv from g4techtv and said that things would remain the same.

Not because you thought girls would like it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhjMo_EWnXI

Almost everyone on the show hated each other and hated working there. Especially because of Munn. No one was doing something they enjoyed.

>For some reason water running down my back is a boner killer. So is standing up.
my first jerk offs were on the floor

couldn't do it any other way for the longest time

keep jerking, you'll work it out

>pereira, munn, sessler, webb, chris gore, even hardwick
big group of friends? XD
Dude these people couldn't stand each other off camera!

Scott at 1:50
youtube.com/watch?v=nq7_5DZ3Ik8

Didn't Morgan get a breast reduction. Sad!

I used to love G4 because I was a pleb when it came to the internet back then and it was my only source for gaming news and reviews. Considering how gaming is even more popular now than then, I'm surprised no channel has stepped up to take the mantle.

>tfw you'll never come back after school to watch new episodes of Code Monkeys

No, this how a lot of people felt about G4. Thats why it failed. Hell, Sup Forums use to be nothing but threads dissing G4.

You think if tried again, G4 could work today?

What's the story on this?

>Sup Forums use to be nothing but threads dissing G4.
Yeah because Sup Forumstards really felt it was "infringing" on them somehow. They're incapable of enjoying anything including their own hobby.

>Thats why it failed.
It failed because youtube and video streaming caught up with high speed internet and allowed the viewer demographic to step away from the TV. This is why as and others have mentioned - nothing has stepped in to fill the gap. That entire genre of television is dead.

Only if they played brony reruns because there's a massive overlapping of people who liked G4 and are furries/bronies.

One one ever really liked G4 and it was considered an insult to gaming. People saw through the shitheads like Munn and knew they were being pandered to. Same reasons that people hate Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton.

You're joking right? A lot of it came out of Munn's book where she basically trashes everyone at G4.

She sucks more jew dick so yes btfo

What you consider "infringing" adults consider "pandering". That's why the show failed. The gaming industry is still predominately adults. Few adults like the channel and it had mostly a younger/teenage audience. Who don't understand what pandering is and were glad to see an attractive girl playing video games which they believed didn't exist. Just like the meme that there's no females online. The same kids who think that's true are the same ones who flock to shows like G4.

As for the few hosts who were not pandering ... like sessler ... he's not funny enough to carry his own show.

THICC KINO

Back when we could fap for 1 hour. No I barely last 2 minutes. Good thing there are BBC to satisfy our wives.

>What you consider "infringing" adults consider "pandering".
Sup Forums tards are not adults. They treat being pandered to like someone is breaking into their house and trying to rape their mom.

>reading munn's book

That posts says more about you and your age than you comprehend.

Favorite childhood fap. Always showing off her legs in every episode of Cheat

Tech TV > G

ZDTV > Tech TV

>G4 thread
>No Laura Swisher

The prototype big tittied frizzy-haired mulatto.

One of my youtube videos was featured as #3 on a around the web segment on attack of the show. Got 500K views in 3 days and made a cool 500$.

miss munn was the best personality

anyone who says otherwise is just doing it for the (You)'s

>best girl here
>best girl there
>still no best girl posted
here you go

the pipes in your house were not meant to handle loads, user

Yes I remember it very well.

he hosts a trutv show, has for a few seasons; gets tapped to host other random shows, has had a podcast almost since the moment he left, and owns The Attack brand/channel on Twitch where he has multiple twitch shows done in the spirit of G4 shows airing every week day. He tries not to host most of them himself, but sometimes he has to, and people dig it when he does. He also hangs out with lots of people he met hosting AOTS regularly, and even acts as Alison Haislip's arm-candy sometimes/goes to movies with her.

Oh, he also does random drum sessions on the same twitch channel. Lots of Dear Hunter.

OH MY GOD

if by that you mean she was married while on the network, and then went on to do shit for Blizzard (a gaming company) while bowing out of the public eye, then suuuuuure buddy.

I never had an issue with Munn. In fact I even liked her.

>best personality
you mean none at all?

that show was great. i wonder whatever happened to the guy who made it. he also created I'm with Busey and Ameriteam. guy seemed to fall off the face of the earth

>not watching The Attack on twitch.
That's your own fault. Kevin is doing his best to keep the dream alive.

Are there links and video clips of all this? I am genuinely interested

She had a playful personality which is more than you can say for Morgan or any other female host.

She was literally the only one with a personality, you're literally as incorrect as a person can possibly be. Munn just triggers you like so many other autists for some reason.

Literally take whatever he mentioned that you're interested in, put it into google, and I guarantee you'll find it. There's a whole community of techtv/g4 fans that make up The Attack, and have for a few years now.

I recommend the Pointless Podcast where Kevin has Sara Underwood and Candace Bailey on and they get drunk. Anything new will be on Twitch / theattack, or on their YouTube.

all of my This.

there's even a podcast episode of Kevin and Adam Sessler talking about the downfall of the network and letting all of their pent up secrets out about how much shit they had to deal with to even try to keep the techtv part alive in spirit.

>mfw there's a thread where people are talking positively about G4 but recall how everyone hated this shitty channel back
I had to take a gander into the past.
Yep, the internet really did hate G4.
The Encyclopedia Dramatica says plenty about the way most of us remember G4.
encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=G4&diff=prev&oldid=455694

who dat?

>Candace Bailey
She was the hottest girl they ever had on their channel, and definitely the best co-host for AOTS after Munn

> Morgan "Man-Jaw" Webb, a very creepy woman who gets mistaken for the red skull

>there's even a podcast episode of Kevin and Adam Sessler

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_vhnBx10Q

>encyclopedia dramatica
holy shit thats a blast from the past right there

The format aged like milk

(You) on the left

Personally I felt that way more about Haislip, but seeing as how the last time I saw Candace was on that podcast because now she's a busy mom with (I think) 2 kids, whereas Haislip has showed up for The Attack quite a few times and is still very much entwined with the media culture... I guess I got what I wanted in the end.

That indeed should be the one.

>posting an hour long interview
>killing the thread
REEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU