How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3ax6pu/keanu_reeves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So he is going to let his relatives from ISIS stay over for a while?

this

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums

That reminds me of that time I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

on this episode of shit that never happened

wat

So countries are like your relatives rooms, you don't go into someone else room and fuck it up using the excuse we're all family anyway.

Isn't that what the leftist a shills here claim we look like. Guy is a nu-mle faggot and an embarrassment to white men

I make up stories all the time as well

Switzerland is party of California now?

I was fighting with my fucking brother all the time and you expect to not fight with your "seven billion relatives"?

* part

In 1991 during the filming for 'The Apprentice' Donald Trump (whose role involved playing millionaire businessman 'Donald Trump') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Trump held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Arnold Schwarzenegger (who later starred in the show) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>a gay man

How does she know?
Was he fellating another man before being interrupted?

That never happened: The post

There is absolutely no fucking one who would really do that, no one is retarded enough to just step in on train, look for some muzzies and attack them.

>cries about war and borders
>larps in armor

wew

>"The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life"

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3ax6pu/keanu_reeves/

>Feeling proud

For doing what exactly?

>I'm from the solar system
>I'm from the Milky Way
>I'm from the universe

>mfw Switzerland shills for hillary

In October 2001, Trump met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Trump became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

>Globalist rise
>No more borders
>Massive population displacement
>Poor regions lose an entire generation of working age adults (See: "refugees" inbound for Germany, Sweden, etc)
>Former rich regions of the world see a substantial drop in living standard, buckles under the weight of supporting a bunch of non-integrating foreigners
>Those foreigners who do work send money away from regional economic sphere to their families elsewhere, contributing nothing.
>One World Government means no accountability for the governing body, no peers to leverage influence and economic power, meaning no oversight when it comes to human rights violations, which even the United Nations, the closest real-world example, is a perpetrator of
Globalists are silly creatures.

>Talks about globalist neo-marxist garbage
>Wearing fucking Roman larp armour in his DP

I wonder what he'd think about the idea of assimilation, something the Romans did extremely well until suddenly they stopped doing it and also allowed Germanic rifraff into their military

By donating a one way ticket to Saudi Arabia

It's funny how they'll deny the existence of Muslim hate crimes but go ahead and make up stories about white-on-Muslim harassment.

It's like they live in a fantasy world and even though they know its a lie they don't care because they just want attention from the people who encourage them to stay in the fantasy world.

Kek'd I always love seeing this one

if borders and countries dont matter then why is he living wherever he is? why not move to a favela in brazil or some african country??????? its all the same bro :)))) love ur fellow man :DD

>a bunch of asians

From which countries? You fucking bigot.

he is a big hater. all the beautiful creatures on this planet, and he is concentrated only on his own species. They can't do anything about being animal, stop being so bigoted

>mfw this post is so triggering that literally all those other replies denying it is real

And then everybody applauded and someone gave me 50 dollars

See

I feel like I should be in favor of globalism, but everyone seems to want to do it backwards.
Positive influence from first world cultures should expand outwards and modernize the various shitholes of the world and in a century or so there won't be any need to divide the planet up so strictly, and humanity can work on colonizing space or whatever sci-fi shit.

Instead the current globalist viewpoint seems to be "just spread all the shit around as much as possible." Importing problems from problem areas isn't doing anything to fix the source of all the shit, and is just going to hinder any efforts at real progress.

>Countries

The coward couldn't say culture. There's almost 1.4 billion people on this gay earth that refuses to evolve and grow.

I've seen videos of Brits and Australians screaming at Muslims on buses and trains. The story is obviously made up but there are people who are dumb enough to do things like that

>Amaira Hasan
Well, the good part of this is when "the encounter" happens and this bitch will be forced to wear hijab and marry someone she doesn't want, or die stoned. The bad part is that we all are going to suffer this, despite being aware of it.

We tried that version of globalization already. Remember colonies?

Nowadays colonialization is portrayed like the evil white man enslaving and oppressing third world shitholes.