Lowest ratings this season

>Lowest ratings this season
Is this the end for Supernatural? They keep getting lower and lower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-5OBsHHql8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck I hope so. They had God himself last season and are fighting Lucifer again. what else can they do?

They've got the new Death to deal with? I haven't seen this season yet but last series the new black Reaper mentioned how new Death despised Sam and Dean enough to toss them into actual nothingness.

Seeing the big drops between each episodes though. It'd be pointless to drag it on anymore, I say either make 12 the last one or 13.

I re-watched the first couple of seasons last year. Remember how a single demon was written as this terrifyingly powerful entity the boys were no match for? Now they've literally killed death and slay demons and angels no problem.

I hate how they've become so powerful and that Castiel really needs an excuse to stick around all the time now.

What's even happening now? Stop watching last season, the Darkness was too much for me

Ya that guy should just go be a gilmore girl again

>this shitshow is still airing

are you fucking serious

Theyre going to end after season 13 because jared+jensen dont want to film in canada when their kids start school. Also, supernatural, 13, it makes sense.

Wait this show is still on? I thought it ended like 7 years ago.

>mommy Winchester is back
>they hunt Lucifer...again
>some British version of Men of Letters is after them

youtube.com/watch?v=I-5OBsHHql8
Out of The Darkness season this was my favorite episode.

Would you a darkness, Sup Forums?

>I want to get raped by her desu

It'd be cool if they were sent to an alternate universe, then they have to try and hop back on this one but keep ending on weirder and weirder places.
Specifically, I want one where they meet genderbet Sam and Dean

>he watches supernatural past season 5

The campy shit with the leviathan was enough for me to call it quits.

>Ackles, a 47 year old man, playing a 25 year old

Jesus christ.

45, I thought he was early 30s!

The weird part is they were actually relatively close in age to their characters when the series started.

He looks fantastic still. Padalecki would too if he hadn't been going bald for the past 7 years.

I want a universe where evil charlie won and keeps good charlie in a bdsm style master slave relationship.

Why does Sam's hair keep getting weirder every season? The mop was fine in the early seasons but it's all over the fucking place.