BOO

this can be real..

Why in the fuck would they think this picture was a good idea
>clown is making a serious face while floating halfway out of a pipe
Jesus christ come on!

>while floating halfway out of a pipe
>floating

They all float down there

Close, but it's a movie. This is a man in makeup. It's a recreation of the infamous "It" miniseries/movie from the 1990's starring Tim Curry.

wait is this an official pic? i thought it was an obviously terrible fan pic

Not this guy
He's hovering along the top of the pipe

All the promos so far have been hillarious. Almost as if they are purposely doing it.

It would have been better if we could see the shadow of spider legs behind him so that pose makes more sense.

Maybe he's balancing on something

>laughing at everyone ITT who thinks OP's pic might actually be real
>decide to google it anyways
>it's fucking real
I'm going to watch this movie now just to see how shit it is.

REALER THAN REAL LIFE

>tfw have better hairline than IT

Remember, he has no shadow in the book.

You're all shills, right? You're unreasonably bitching about nothing just so I will see the movie to spite you queers? Is that how it works?

Cool. He doesn't have a shadow in that pic either.

>TOSS SALADS AND SCRAMBELD EGGS

what if he's just a midget bending over?

Cary Fukunaga not being able to create the movie that he worked on for like 10 years is one of the greatest disappointments of cinema in my lifetime (I'm 30)

After going through Hideo Kojima and Tim Schafer I'm never going to give some artist the benefit of the doubt unless I have intimate knowledge of the entire ordeal.

Kinda like Edgar Wright with Ant-Man.

Fukunagas would just suck alittle less

Is that Peyton Manning's five head?

Will this be in the actual movie? Seems like something from the cover of a novel where it gets the point across without spoiling everything. You've got your sewer. You've got your clown. You've got it positioned and composed in a way that makes it seem supernatural. I can't imagine this shot in the actual movie.

Fukunaga wanted to rename Henry Bowers to Travis Bowers and have him fuck a sheep and ejaculate on a birthday cake

TAKE THE BOO TO THE LOO

THEY ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

This pose makes perfect sense in the context of the scene.

This comes after the kids beat Pennywise the first time with acid inhaler spray and move on to their orgy.

The orgy is happening off camera and all we see is Pennywise watching the kids fuck, this is that scene.

>drider
The already admitted they went the drider route and the main poster shows It's new face.

Sorry spider fans. No spider in the books, the old show, or this new one. It's all drider.

neat

>black people and BBC lovers will make a meme out of this picture

Fuck driders.

>Hey Fellow White Clowns!

He is floating down there, he himself said it

They cast the wrong icelandic guy to play the clown

Why so the clown would have huge ears and down syndrome looking eyes instead of big hair and a goofy smile?

Go to bed. You've got school in the morning.

Even Pennywise knows how unecessary and degenerate that part was.

Considering it's already morning on this American website your attempts at trolling makes no sense. Congrats. You've proven you're publicly educated.

holy shit, this will flop so hard

this dude has to be like 30% down syndrome just look at his fucking eyes i wonder what he looks like when he smiles xD

C-can I float t-too?

I'm...ready.

Man, Curry really nailed it for his role as Hawkins. What an amazing actor!