Is this achmed looking quadroon ruining the NFL? Discuss

Is this achmed looking quadroon ruining the NFL? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nessa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He singlehandedly opened their eyes to dozen of millions of Americans on the important racial issues, on the struggles black people face everyday against systemic racism.

Things cucks say.

Is this what idiots actually believe

reminder that more whites than blacks PER CAPITA get unfairly shot by police

I wished he still played. I really enjoyed watching him get ass blasted every snap.

Reminder that people get more upset over this dumb looking motherfucker sitting for a shitty song than they do over other players raping people, beating their wives, or even murdering people

>calais syndrome

He's one of the worst players in recent memory, played for a team that pulled in just a few hundred fans per game several times last season, but sports journalists and fans just can't shut the fuck up about him. I feel like we're all to blame.

NFL is ruining NFL. It's a shit sport.

Somewhat agreed, I just dislike how he is pushing a false narrative to further persuade the masses. He is half white and he doesn't take claim or take pride of being white because there is no benefit in being white. Which is why all of the halfy sport stars claim to be black so they can be treated like everyone owes them something. What racism does he face? He feels bad for some dumb nigger who robbed a store and got shot by a rent a cop, and thats the reason he kneels? He rightly got what he deserved because he doesn't know prejudices because he isnt black and grew up with a silver spoon.

>Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single and destitute at the time.[2] His birth father, an African American man, left the family before Colin was born.[3][4] Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects.[3][5] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[6][7]

He's an ungrateful shithead. 'Systemic racism' is a euphism for deadbeat niggers like his father fucking things up for their children and communities by leaving or ending up in jail.
His mother was a whore as well.

>Austriadumbs

Wrong he just opened people up to whether or not standing for the anthem is offensive no one cared or talked about the reason why he did it.

wow he really does look ayyrab

how funny would it be if hes actually an ayyrab pretending to be black, would explain why he keeps that stupif fro

Clearly she also fucked a sandnigger and just didn't want to admit it

Truth, all this because daddy filled the stereotype.

I don't think about him at all and would be irrelevant if all the triggered reverse sjws would stop obsessing over it

He probably is but here if your hair is that curly and skin that tan then you're a nigger
Rodney Harrison said he shouldn't speak for blacks when he's not black and had to apologize because claiming he isn't black is racis'

>because claiming he isn't black is racis'
Or claiming he isnt black is just a reality. But ya lets go with racism.

Good bait.

Marshawn and other NFL players kneeled for the anthem, why do they have jobs?

All his protest did was get a bunch of old farts to stop watching the NFL because they were the only ones who cared about his protest, the people on his side didn't even really care.

Yes. Why does espn now have a social activism section? Update: nobody gives a shit what some nigger who is paid to bash his head thinks about society

because they're actually players who are good enough to play. kaepernick might have made a team but I imagine teams don't really fancy dealing with all the publicity for a benchplayer.

wtf I hate him now

But it's confirmed coaches and gms wanted to sign him but we're overruled by owners. It's literally because the NFL wants to stay apolitical so that they don't hurt their bottom line by alienating half the population. Mistakes on his part and media obsession turned him into a disproportionately large story

if you want to know why he turned into a shity sjw look no further than his shity sjw girlfriend.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nessa

>Why does espn now have a social activism section

because it helps generate controversy and thus gives them more revenue. the media loves controversy in any form (which is why every media outlet loves that trump got elected even the liberal ones). they loved covering kaep's protests and posting on their front page how many players kneeled each week because they know how divisive it is and how many clicks it will get them.

He singlehandedly opened my eyes to the ability of the media to raise a massive fuss over nothing to stoke racial tensions in America.
We all know why Kaep started his protest. He sucked ass at football and was gonna get cut so he did something "controversial" in an attempt to bully the 49ers into keeping him in order to not look racist.
Didn't work, and now he's going to teams, demanding 20 million a year, and telling everyone that doesn't hire him they are racist.

>based honduras
Nice

Can you show me proof of this? Coaches wanting him but being over ruled by owners. And not just a Salon/Huff Post/ESPN opinion please.

>(You)

One drop rule has been a thing in America for hundreds of years and now is when you deem it proper to whine about how people who have historically been dismissed as niggers aren't claiming their white side?

t. ousmane dembele

It's confirmed that teams want him as a backup and he's demanding starting QB $$$.

This. There was no league interjection. His claim is total horse shit but I just wanna see what huffpost/salon article he's using.

I enjoy how mad he makes nerds

this tbfhwymf

you realize he's not even half black, clearly he's some sort of half Arab/Moor

I dont care if he claims to be white or not, frankly if he did I wouldn't claim him to be. The point is he's dissilusioned to the fact that white people (his adoptive parents) raised him good enough to play for the NFL. It took the ungrateful nigger in him to fuck it up.

Why is he being subbed on instead of Herrera? Didn't Mourinho and Ander have a falling out?

It's another blacks with ideas ruin every thing edition

Even the MSM doesn't follow this guy as much as the team-employed shills posting here. Fuck off you stupid fag, you will be out of a job soon enough. American Football is one piece of legislation away from destruction.

wrong, cuck

>do a little shitpost on spee while on my toilets
>9 hours later everybody took the bait and is assmad
>mfw

Proud of you NeyNey

I wish the Redskins would offer him a deal to start so that he has to turn it down becuase muh racist team name.
It would be like sweet poetic irony.

haha edgy

:$")

I just want to watch fucking handegg. My solution is just skip the first 5 minutes of the game and start watching right after kickoff. Couldn't give a fuck about any player's political opinion.