youtu.be/eXjiVxC1HS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black people
>Good

no

Migos is biggest in all that, you know the list goes on

Name 1 (one) group bigger than Migos:

>in hip-hop, pop, all that

But hip-hop literally is pop music. And "all that" is literally all just pop music.

Eat shit, millions of flies cant be wrong.

Are they actually good or some /r/hhh shill?

VERSACE VERSACE MEDUSA HEAD ON ME LIKE I'M 'LUMINATI

They're shitty trap rap. one kinda good album (Culture), the rest isn't worth your time

Beatles are overrated anyways. They're both garbage to me.

This is a gted commuty ples get of my proputy!!!

Who?

They'll be irrelevant in a year or two

I legitimately thought that Migos was the name of a rapper until I Googled it the other day. I've never heard a song of theirs and I plan not to.

My cock

If they're the biggest group ever, how come I haven't heard a single one of their songs besides "Versace," which is a literal ringtone mess?

Brockhampton.

>literal ringtone mess
>Brockhampton.

I don't even like Brockhampton, nor most mainstream rap. But Brockhampton is much bigger, both in popularity and members, than Migos.

Kudos to them, they were about to go irrelevent and then they dropped Bad & Boujee which was fucking massive, then they did it again with the gucci tack they featured on

Great flow, great delivery (most of the time) a few quotable lines - mostly shitty uncreative lyrics though. Legends that had their time. Who knows? maybe they'll surprise us again

brockhampton is not half as big as Migos in their peak

At least migos aren't pretentious as fuck

Brockhampton has less than a tenth of Migos streams. the fuck are you talking about???

>bigger in members
Are you retarded

Bro I love Brockhampton, but this is so wrong it isn't even funny

If you measure it by stream numbers, they are the third biggest group before Coldplay and Maroon 5. So not too far.

still doesn't make them the biggest "ever"

How are they not? Doesn't Brockhampton have 10 or so members, while Migos only has 3? That was my whole point. Brockhampton has more members.

Was my post really that bad?

Party rappers

Brockhampton are also ringtone music, though.

i hate this saying so much because it makes zero sense

Not really.

Of course Brockhampton has more members but it's retarded to point that out

It was to reinforce their superiority.

not the user you were talking to, but how does it reinforce their superiority?

>At least migos aren't pretentious as fuck
You don't think saying they aren't the biggest group ever isn't pretentious as fuck?

Because they have more members involved in their music than Migos does. Simple as that. Usually more members correlate to more involvement and creativity in their music. This isn't always true, but in Brockhampton's case, that's a huge advantage to both their musical quality and popularity.

Bumo

When was more people in a band ever a sign of quality

>Usually more members correlate to more involvement and creativity in their music

Holy kek imagine actually believing this

youtu.be/eXjiVxC1HS4
Who was in the wrong here?

t. soyboy cuck

Migos : 3 black dudes
Brockhampton: like 10 dudes of various shades and one or two are gay
Migos BTFO

Those Woopie Goldberg looking niggers haven't even surpassed Wutang or NWA

THEY KEEP FALLING FOR THE BAIT

?

DOILOOKLIKIMLEFTOFFBADANDBOUJEE

>The Beatles are garbage

Why is hip hop so fucking boring nowadays? Where is the dissent? If any rap group 10 years ago said they were the biggest music group ever, there would be outrage from all sides. If there's no controversy, then what's the point?

There isn't a brainlet wojak that could do this post justice

pretty accurate anyone who says cockhampton is bigger than them mostly likely found out about the migos through bad and boujee

You are a brainlet for thinking the only other possible answer to "biggest music group ever" is fucking brockhampton

if you ever find a wojak for that user, can I get it for this guy too?

literally who?

their new album is sucks. sold-out pop shit to its core.

>popular group makes outrageous statement for publicity
oh my god how scandalous that's never been done before

literally the only group mentioned in this thread is brockhampton kill yourself retard

This guy gets it
/thread

>77701096

make an attempt next time mongoloid

Ew.

One more bump

when he says "all that", he's actually referring to the styles of music he didnt mention previously
more ya know

Terrible post.

but it isn't Tool. I can't seem to find any music that is as comfortable to listen to, yet emotionally fulfilling as the sweet timber and comforting beats of Tool. Everything just seems so... so...uncomfortable in comparison. Where Tool is like a warm embrace from your mother on a cold winter's day, all other music just seems to be... like a jarring yell from your father in the next room when he hears you using the bug zapper in his exotic fish tank again. After reddit introduced me to the soft, yet firm vocals of Maynard James Keenan I just don't think I can listen to anything else. Some would say I'm ruined, but I think that I am forever changed and improved by having them in my life.

actually impressed how terrible this thread is

Literally the Oasis of hip-hop.

They had a smattering of decent sized hits with their genre's core audience on their debut and a couple crossover Top 40 smash hits (tied in with a high-selling follow-up album) and they think they're the greatest/biggest thing to ever happen.

Care to elaborate on what your favorite (or least favorite) parts were?

Nwa, G-Unit, wu-tang. They haven't surpassed the artists before them yet.

Migos has without a doubt more hands on their project than Brockhampton. Brockhampton has exactly 11 members, and not all of them are involved in music. Migos has the three MCs and over 20 different producers and writers on Culture II plus all the features. But Culture II isn’t good. Also too many cooks is often true when trying to make a cohesive project

Sorry I fucked up they have exactly 11 members who are part of the music making process, Roberto included

why the fuck would a rappers name be plural

?

Screw off. I hate you.