Do Sup Forums even understand the music industry?

As an artist there are things you have to do in order to get record deals./
Great record deals means good songwriters, musicians etc./
Artists have never asked for being looked up too as a perfect human being./
Some of us just want to make as much money as possible and then get off this ride./
Sup Forums/pol/ has been really mean to Taylor Swift/
If you had met Taylor Swift face to face. What would you say? Dont make up stuff you dont have the courage to do.
What would you say to Taylor Swift?
Sorry or not

OP here. I will answer questions, not insults.
I will be on Sup Forums for half an hour
If you are ashamed I think you should be.
Making Taylor Swift og to perform at a deaf School was evil and shamefull

(((music industry)))

I'd ask what she had done for society.
As for any "she helped charities" stuff, people could just donate directly, without going through a leech that lives off of society's laziness and lust for wasting time.

There has been donated money privately and publicly.
That means some has been for pr and some has been for real and private.
Giving makes one feel good.

I don't care whether she donated money because she's God's sent one or she just cares about her public image. Her income comes from our income.
What has she done for society? Redirected the income of people to her?

She has been helping creating a song that People are paying for

Sup Forums loves tayters.
Don't know where we've ever wronged her, except for that online poll with the deaf kids. But that was just for fun, casual bantz, you know.

>Artists have never asked for being looked up too as a perfect human being./
Some of us just want to make as much money as possible and then get off this ride./

Yeah thats the point.its all about $$$.At the point were an Artist get his major-label deal at wwb or sony for example the become a sellout from them self.They do things they dont want.Doesent matter how it effects little kids or society in general.look at miley cyrus for example.thats why you as an artist just a tool from the devil.you would litteraly everything do for $$$.

She has a face like a mouse.

so are you telling me that you dont og to work for the money?

If I ever met her I'd tell her it's cool that I got to meet a famous person but I've never listened to a single one of her songs start to finish.

I'm pretty sure I have less interest in talking to her than she has talking to me.

I would bend her over and make her take my dick

Apparently not, if it involves random backslashes.

I'd say to T Swift, "you're pretty but you need to gain like 15 pounds of T&A."

im doing work that doesnt harm anyone.your music can indeed influence people and fuck them up.and you know this.but you dont give a fuck cause "muh major-deal".fuck that.there is no difference between an drug dealer and you

The combination of her music and her appearance form an aesthetic ideal to inspire white men around the world to heroic deeds. She gives us an empress figure, a personification of the noble the good and the pure for which we suffer and strive, an avatar for mother Europe for which we are willing to die.

If you knew anything about the music industry, you would know that a person on Taylor Swift's level had to do something very bad in order to become as famous.

What do you think Taylor should do?
If she goes her own way she is walking away from the record deals.
What makes you happy?

what about People selling alcohol. Are they bad too?
I think you are envious

Everybody has done something bad in life, but nothing really bad. Just a litle shamefull things

>What do you think Taylor should do?
I don't really care what she does, why would I

>What makes you happy
Lots of things, and literally every single one of them have nothing to do with Taylor Swift

envious for what? im just hating this arguments like "Muh im a victim" Artists have never asked for being looked up too as a perfect human being./Yes you do even willingly by signing an major deal.How you want promote the Stuff else? Or Some of us just want to make as much money as possible and then get off this ride.Stuff like this brings my blood to boiling.This shows me only that you would do anything for money.even fuck up society.You know exactly how much music influence them.

Are you sure about that?

Secret societies don't fuck around and there is a 20 million dollar club where you have to do something fucked up.