This makes the American sweat and shiver

>this makes the American sweat and shiver

weak old b8.jpg

I fucked your mother last night and came all over her fat black ass

>feeling proud that you made getting from point a to b slightly harder for yourself

You can't get a car with a stick even if you want it. The automatic transmissions have gotten so good now that there isn't a need for manual shift, this isn't the 70s.

what is like living in the future?

>he still uses archaic hardware
how embarrassing

Oh the humanity

There's literally no good reason to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission nowadays. Unless you're trying to be edgy, of course. Why are yuros so against convenience, and evolving technology?

>Australian flag white knights for his overlords
Every time

How about Japan? They still buy most of their music on CDs like time froze in 1995.

>slightly harder

What did he mean by this?

It's just something people who've never driven a manual (and yanks) say

americans don't really have roads, just highways.
Poor americans, not enjoying rally races everyday for free.

by they do you mean a very small percentage of hipsters?

It's not a question of availability. You can get any car in automatic variant in Europe but they only exist for mums who just drive to Tesco

I always liked these compact pickups but you can't buy the damned things anymore.

this. only literal rural and suburban retards ride stick in the current year

Because it's fun and I'm not a child, woman or cripple.

Most (like 80%) of music in Japan is sold on physical formats, they're quite laughably backwards in a lot of ways, for example offices still depend a lot on pencil and paper and they've never quite mastered computerization.

>ride stick

nice proxy yank

this

>slightly harder
We do it automatically... isn't hard.

Is this really a perception of Americans?

Maybe it is due to living in Michigan and its associated car culture, but almost everyone I know can drive a manual

this, it's fun to accelerate

I just grabbed a Ford Ranger 4 cylinder for 3k, with topper, rust free body, and 90k miles.

What if you think it's more fun? Is that allowed, milord?

Really? Because memes aside, we do think that manual or "stick shift" is rare and impossible for most Americans.

bullshit. show another example. it is usually quite the opposite.

It could be a regional or cultural thing.

Michigan is the heartland of American automotive industry and culture, so I can't speak for the rest of the country.

I'm also 30, and most of my peers learned to drive manual as teenagers, given that their first cars were 80s and 90s hand-me-downs.

also probably cheaper. automatic is a luxury option in europe.

>reverse in front left

I prefer it when it's bottom right, it's not a big deal.

ah those excuses again about having "fun" driving a stick in a stop and go traffic. this whole "fun" thing is a legend faithfully preserved in europe and passed onto younger generations. for starters, none of you even owned an automatic. so you wouldn't know if it is fun or not.

Well, I for one do stand corrected.

huh
what about all these documentaries where they do nothing but suck japans cock and show you how futuristic they are?

please be bait

It reminds me of this
>heh, fucking americans and their stupid mcmansions and obsession with property ownership! living in a tiny house or apartment for 2500 euros a month in the middle of urban sprawl is the patrician's way. B)

kek I've only owned 1(/10) automatic vehicle but have driven plenty. I know you can get some really good automatic gearboxes these days, but the only cars I'd get in automatic are very high end luxury or sports cars.

Aren't cars with sticks more durable over time? Like, you don't fuck up the engine as much?

>what about all these documentaries where they do nothing but suck japans cock and show you how futuristic they are?
Documentaries made by really retarded weebs? Japan hasn't been at the forefront of technology for 30 years.

it doesn't have to do with the engine but with the trans itself
a manual is easier to look after and cheaper to fix

american shitboxes will happily go for hundreds of thousands of miles, the german reliability meme is wrong

>the german reliability meme is wrong
Maybe it was true in the 80s. Anything German made in the last 20+ years is a flaky piece of junk that needs constant (and expensive) maintenance.

interesting
still kinda doubtful tbough,they still make neat shit

not really
t. surrounded by german cars

it's just the computerz
too smart for their own good.

>Anything German made in the last 20+ years is a flaky piece of junk that needs constant (and expensive) maintenance.

Some of them are. You just need to avoid some specific models.

the truth, unless you are a professional racer or something, you wouldn't appreciate the marginal advantage in "control" that a stick gives you compared to the modern automatic transmission.

I can drive stick though
I pity those that can't, especially urbancucks who will probably get their car stolen at some point because it's easy enough for the local chimps to operate

yeah,that's what they need, instead of installing some kind of an anti theft device, they should drive a fucking stick in their nightmare traffic. will serve them right for being urbancucks and not moving to suburbia.

t-that's almost entirely the opposite of what i said user

>everybody that doesn't live in a city lives in a suburb

I actually really want to get a manual so niggers can't steal it

pretty much everything makes the American sweat

is that common?
with a manual car, you can lock the clutch pedal and the steering wheel together.

what do you mean common
manual is very uncommon here, to the point where you could get it and thieves would be unaware of how to drive it

I meant the stealing.

>be me
>poor american
>couldn't afford the extra $200 for an automatic transmission
>have to use my left foot when driving

life isn't fair buds

I don't think its that common to get your car stolen but its more insurance than anything

i don't know what they are talking about.
all modern cars have engine immobilizers. so random niggers can't steal them. and why would a professional thief not know how to drive a stick. so a stick as a theft prevention sounds retarded.

I drive a stickshift m8

>manual is better because you're actually driving the car