Talking to some Art School students about South Africa

>Talking to some Art School students about South Africa
>Tell them how South African Boers face rape, murder and the destruction and replacement of their own culture
>"No Boers live like kings in South Africa while the rest of Africa is poor."
>Get completely shut down from talking from all sides, people call m racist nationalist trying to find a justification for my hatred of other races
>Try to explain to them that our country literally fucked them over and doesn't want to help them either but just lets them rot there
>"Well they deserved it for apartheid."

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
starktruthradio.com/?p=1876
youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot them

Who is this in pic?

>Talking to some marxists who use denial of objective truth, about South Africa

Thats where you screwed up. Marxists arent interested in a real conversation, just subverting capitalist society and #KillingAllWhiteMen

wat

Netherlands should be fucking ashamed for abandoning their own in South Africa like that

I vaguely remember this image, I can't remember if I was dissapointed or disgusted

Whose this fluid druid?
Also your classmates sound like cunts OP.

Lana Rain

Cool le art student maymay

idk if this is helpful for you, but you are fully right. They will suffer way more than you, because you see what's coming. They'll have serious troubles. Those they appease won't accept them as one of them, and you won't take em back. They will be incredibly lonely.

I have been in South Africa. Was at the cape area, it's not as bad as you say. Johannesburg wasn't even tbat bad, aside from the traffic.

This, I've done petitions to try and help white South Africans immigrate back to Europe similar to this:
change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

I've faced a lot of scrutiny for it from friends, mostly on Facebook.

> invite sa students to niederlande
> profit

>not a trap

baka, waste of 1.98MB

>>Talking to some Art School students about South Africa

that's where you fucked up. You can't expect to have a meaningful discussion with people who don't know jack shit about the subject.

>I've faced a lot of scrutiny for it from friends, mostly on Facebook.

>revealing your powerlevel before secretly redpilling your friends.

I have two friends that have already admitted to me they browse Sup Forums, and one who always likes whenever someone post Sup Forums tier memes on instagram

one of them works in Washington

It's mostly the government telling these people to stop speaking Afrikaans and speak English instead, lately it has become increasingly hard for them with many schools shutting out Afrikaans as a speaking language forcing them to speak only English.

The ANC and EFF are strongly anti-white and make it very clear that they are.
They live in absolutely poverty because the government has a policy to elevate black people in the South-African economy which shuts out whites to defend blacks from having white Africans take all the high paying jobs.

There have been similar rules in America towards black people, and people would call these things unthinkable now.

>There have been similar rules in America towards black people, and people would call these things unthinkable now.

affirmative action. Even when it was started, it was only to be temporary, until blacks were on a more level field economically as whites. Now that its current year and they are, everytime someone even mentions removing it, the nigs start screaming racism.

I'm talking really early black-white race relations in America, the "don't-want-to-live-with-them-but-guess-we-have-to" times.

Post your shitty art

I'm not an art student, I lived in Amsterdam for a while to be close to my college for politics.

I moved back to my village after having tried making friends in Amsterdam and seeing at trend of self-entitled leftist assholes.

Signed.
I normaly don't care much for non scandi people, but the boers deserve better than to be left in the dark.

Boers are honestly scum 2bh. Anglo-Irish Saffers are the only ones worth saving

This, I love them as much as I love my own country and its people.

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4

where you live OP?

Aalsmeer, I live on a farm.
Amsterdam is actually pretty rude against people from farmer areas of the country.

Yeah it is, I wanna get out of this shithole city.
Honestly if this city was nuked it would do the country a big favor. Same with Rotterdam and possibly Utrecht

kanker is op met dit beschamende plaatje spammen, denk aan onze nationale trots

Where is her dick?

I hated my time in Amsterdam, its poisonous political beliefs almost swallowed me whole but I'm lucky to have gotten out.

Geert needs to build a big wall around the city.

Why should they be friends with a self-entitled village sperg?

>this response to someone using deductive reasoning and research

>dutch fucking over there colonies
well he's not exactly wrong the dutch had a pretty bad reputation when it comes to that.

post op

>vagina
dropped

T.Buttmad Kakies

Dont fight them with logic, fight them with emotion.

There are some pretty graphic pictures and accounts of rapes in SA, nigger workers murder the father, rape the woman in front of the children, then burn them alive etc.

Why do you bother having dialog with them in the first place? Do you think the NSDAP went around asking communists what they thought?

a trannie

Did you not see the webm?

This
They are easy targets for appeals to emotion, master that shit

i also thought it was a trap it would be way better , but at least she does anal in some videos(solo)

Post it nigger

VAI TE FUDER HELENA SANTOS STALKER FILHA DA PUTA ENFIA A MINHA MÃE NO TEU CU SUA FOFOQUEIRA MERDA. VAI FAZER BOQUETE EM CRIANÇA RETARDADA FILHA DA PUTA.

you'll never guess where alot of saffa Boers ended up after apartheid ended

also, signed

>starktruthradio.com/?p=1876

nice Interview OP

> people use muh antisemitism to defend an ideology which hurts jews

reee

Same problem here in America. It's called indoctrination by liberals. They have taught our children since age 5 that White people are devils and must die. The world is fukkked for White people unless something happens really fast. Especially in Europe! Europe is really close to White genocide! God Save the Queen! Vive la France! Deutschland uber alles!

Jews do not ahve complete power in Capitalism, Communism is the ideal Capitalism for Jews.

Gonna need sauce on that image OP.

the goyim has money for consumption past his basic needs, this needs to be rectified and it has with Communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=UW8o1AFgX9Y

only when the goyim has nothing except work, food and certain resource free services is when the Jews have their fill.

this is true, white men are literally looked at as the enemy on college campuses anymore

Then you found your enemy white man, the intellectuals and elites are you enemy not the common man.

Why? She's not a goat.

The Boers were in South Africa before all the west African niggers that currently live there, right? I heard the vast majority of the black population in South Africa is non-native, they didn't come into the area until after whites made it livable.

The Boers have lived there since the 17th century, and as far as I know they almost all bought their land legitimately from the natives.

Zulu and Pygmy's are native. Zulu have their own part and seem to really hate the non Zulu blacks and they don't quite look like Pygmy's.

Fuck Bantus, South Africa only has 2 legitimate ancestries, San and Dutch.

The only natives now live in reserves and generally dont want to be part of the new south africa
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=cBIDkW2_FnQ

looks like based camwhore Lana Rain

>Zulu and Pygmy's are native.
the fuck are you on?

RARE GERMAN BANTS

Which episode of Lazy Town is that?

MyCherryCrush

>the first thing brought up is antisemitism
>the second thing brought up is nazism
oy vey

That's not Cherry Crush, you uncultured swine.

>Anglo-Irish Saffers are the only ones worth saving
Sharia allows that?

I dont bloody think sharia allows it

Lana rain

Post the Lana rain webm.

those same brainwashed zombies probably don't even know the boers have dutch roots