There are dogs with better careers than you

There are dogs with better careers than you

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2016/05/the-2016-palm-dog-posthumously-awarded-to-nellie-the-dog-from-jim-jarmuschs-paterson-289094/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>26
>never worked
>own house
>own car
>virgin

I'm superior to the dog in most ways so I'm happy with that

I could take this dog 1-on-1 pretty easily

that dog died though

No, that's probably Toto you're thinking of. But it isn't confirmed Toto's dead.

??
indiewire.com/2016/05/the-2016-palm-dog-posthumously-awarded-to-nellie-the-dog-from-jim-jarmuschs-paterson-289094/

Doesn't change the point, or do you have a Cannes award too?

>>never worked
>>own house
>>own car
how

Parents.

I envy you so much

my fiancee is on the brink of getting a good job though so I'm hoping I can take on the house husband lifestyle minus the kids

lmao this n*gga assumin i wanna be a professional pretender or somethin? n*gga under the impression im loochena play dress-up & fake my very human essence so ppl can stuff styrofoam popcorn into their face-cavities & chortle absent-minded at the charade? literally embarrassed for you.
lol u too. n*gga talkin bout 'hoyp doyp i can survive with no effort', completely oblivious to the self-actualization inherent in the idea of a 'career', so without-a-clue as to why people fulfill themselves with a life-long vocation, misses the point and resorts to perverse hikki pride, exposing the simplicity of his thot process & value system

is that Maggie Gyllenhaal

another hopeless dirt bag just in time lol brosef your brain chemistry's all fucked up why even bother anymore jussayin

>he fell for the "career" as self-actualization meme

literal retard

I would way rather spend my life reading literature, watching films, and listening to music than spending all my hours working

you have been brainwashed

I am a guy with a job btw

'a job' lmao i can tell you are ashamed of it already. ah yes, the highest virtue, reading, watching, listening. passivity. no mention of the act of creation. no 'nose-to-the-grindstone' work ethic, in work or hobby. watching, listening, reading . . til its all over. you consumed & then you croaked. exactly what i expected.

that is exactly what I want from life

keep trying to convince yourself that you're going to be a noble creator who will look back on his creations with great pride, rather than wondering about all the joy you might have had

only plebs don't understand the value of consuming art

Acting isn't pretending, it's expression. It's an exploration of the human soul. Watch The Passion of Joan of Arc and know the difference between art and entertainment before you spout garbage you know nothing about.

brosef if i still had to convince myself i'd probly be in your sorry-sacka-sh*t shoes. ive got a mailing list homie. i have a vehicle for my work to be thrust out into the world, and thrust it has been. n*gga thinks creation & consumption are mutually exclusive cause he didn't hone any sorta skillset while his brain was still growing. wont ever know the joy of being informed & influenced by what has come before, & transmuting it into something else. 'hoyp doyp u probly suk tho, c-cause i fear failure & am projecting it outwards' true pity, from my deepest heart of hearts, for your mindset

WOOH. got me. ur rite. ur more rite than wrong
(except when u say imma spitten garbage :/)
i was invited here from s4s to stir up sh*t

>The Passion of Joan of Arc

I wanna watch that but I don't want to see Joan get burned alive at the end

What's its net worth?

Heh

Toto is very likely dead by now.