>He just announced, people will wake up to him
>He will sky rocket after Paris
>Wait until he wins his first state to prove to people he's serious
>He will sky rocket after Brussels
>Wait until he wraps up the nomination
>He will surely skyrocket after Orlando
>Wait until he starts on Hillary

Now it's wait for the debates.

I've never seen a fanbase in so much denial.

>it's another "check out these totally unbiased polls where we asked 1000 people and 80% were liberals to show Trump is losing" episode

The debates are going to be the first live televised rape on national tv. It's going to be fucking biblical.

And what makes you think Trump will crush Hillary? He looked like a fool in the debates and he wouldn't debate Cruz 1-on-1 because he knew he would be demolished.

I agree.

He's just another delusional Trump supporter.

/thread

Trump is a literal genius that has written a book about verbal persuasion and manipulation

Hillary is emotional and has an extremely short temper and has a list of scandals behind her a mile long that most of the american public isn't even aware of yet, and the list grows almost weekly

Tbqh fampai a highschooler could debate Hillary and win. And that's assuming she doesn't stroke out before then.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW ID'S WORK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LMAO

kill yourself.

Trump has suffered significant setbacks before, like losing to Cruz in Iowa. And Trump bounced back every time, stronger than ever.

He wouldn't debate Cruz for an obvious reason for anyone familiar with politics : you don't debate someone lower than you unless you have to.

And it's corrolar : if you're lagging behind, you always ask publicly for a debate, to complain about the front-runner refusing.

i havent been in denial like the rest of them
i already knew this country is lost
there are not enough white males out there to counter the minority vote
the country is gone for my group

Dude we can see your id you know

Ironic shilling is still shilling.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING SAMEFAG

HAHAHAHAHA

> I reply to myself, bevcause being unfamiliar with Sup Forums I don't know what ID is

While we got a grip on you, I doubt paid shills are real, but do you come from Reddit on your own volition, or are you from some Clinton organization ?

Leafposters, ladies and gentlemen.

How did the bait taste this time?

Romney was ahead at this time in 2012

I'm actually concerned though. He's really fucking up by not running ads in battle ground states while severing all his ties with th GOP leadership that would help him fundraise since it's estimated that it would cost around 1 - 1.5 billion to stay a serious contender in this race. Trump seems like he's sabotaging himself, I mean ffs he had a head start and basically threw it away.

I supported Trump but I gave up on him.

I believed he would eventually close the gap but it's not happening. I think most people know he's going to lose but they just want to keep the excitement alive by pretending he has a chance.

Basically this.

Trump supporters are fucking idiots, we're going to get a liberal supreme court that will see interpretations in the 2nd amendment

>implying
Definitely not cherypicked polls
Why would somebody lie ON THE INTERNET!?!?!?

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

ton the plus side its not like shillary gained anything as a result

Decent. You'll never be as good as Australia though.

>"Its ok, guys, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!"

This is the same shitty poll, polling 300 people in a 5million population state.

lol

>2% difference
>More would vote for trump over shillary

go back to Sup Forums

Is it too late for Trump and america?
Has the demographics switched too far?
Or will the dem convention riots help Trump in a week?

23 years

You people are too fucking easy.

its over

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

they said Romney would win in a landslide

triggered hillarynigger cant handle the fact that trump has a genius level IQ

>Russian reply
Disregarded

Came in here to say this. Might as well give up now so it will hurt less when he loses. Doesn't even look like he wants to win anymore.

do you own a firearm?

>I've never seen a fanbase in so much denial.
hello newfriend