So...

So, I've been wanting to create some kind of personal space where me and some colleagues can write our opinions on world events, politics, etc. What is the best platform to do so, Sup Forums? I am kind of reluctant to make a blog, as that would put ue in the same tier as all those SJW mongoloids and shit like that. Should I create my own website? Or is there other way I am not aware of? Please enlighten me, shilling in faceberg comments can only get you so far

Other urls found in this thread:

expresso.sapo.pt/opiniao/HenriqueRaposo/2016-06-17-Quando-e-que-isto-acaba-
expresso.sapo.pt/blogues/Opinio/HenriqueRaposo/ATempoeaDesmodo/2016-06-15-A-esquerda-trai-mulheres-e-gays
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/24/portuguese-spy-caught-passing-nato-secrets-to-russian-handler-in/
theoccidentalobserver.net/
amren.com/
vdare.com/
radixjournal.com/
therightstuff.biz/
counter-currents.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=k7-wkdvGUt0
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use Tor and browse in dark deep web.
That's where everyone will go once Google enact a law to prosecute anyone for freedom of speech.

private IRC chat rooms probably

yeah when that happens I will live off the earth, grow my own food, and write my books alone, and no one will ever hear from me again, online or otherwise

there is still IRC in 2016 AD?

shameless self bump

This.
Make an onion site if you want to be anonymous.
Install nginx on a ie old laptop, where you ONLY have the page shit.

It's pretty straight foward, I would req debian. If you want fasting rolling distros and got some nix skils you could for Arch IE, but more work.

I want to create my coalburner/pakkishore register. Basically gather and let people post images of coalburners/pakiwhores so you can check it if in doubt.

Yeah I sometimes use them to download stuff even tho they're slower than torrenting

I don't really care that much about being anonymous, my main goal was actually to obtain more visibility, since all opinion makers in this country are leftist scum, and the right are called fascists by almost everyone

expresso.sapo.pt/opiniao/HenriqueRaposo/2016-06-17-Quando-e-que-isto-acaba-
expresso.sapo.pt/blogues/Opinio/HenriqueRaposo/ATempoeaDesmodo/2016-06-15-A-esquerda-trai-mulheres-e-gays

try to get the gist of this via google translate. You have no idea how much shit these articles stirred in the last days, while being perfectly reasonable

>sapo.pt
Faen dere forsoker jo ikke engang säpo, hvor mange ganger må jeg si det her. Penisene våre finner dere i Sup Forums

Suspicious name, Sven gets it. I'm toring this

is sapo dick in Norwegian? In Portuguese, it means literally frog.

I couldn't read the whole shit cuz register and I got foods in the oven here.

But from the intro I get where this is going, guy tells it as it is and gets fucked for it? By the SJWs and bad words police?

yeah, that's it. I couldn't read it all either, I just have it on the physical newspaper. There were dozens of people claiming that it was hate speech like this that made muslims feel bad and go full jihadi lol. I can't understand it for the life of me

hehe no it's swedish intel, they are here sometimes. I think they mostly lurk now.

All my packets are stored by the swedish int FRA, it's really cool actually, because if they monitor this. Spy-Sven has to sit there and take all our flag waving and swede-abdul bashing.
I bet many of them have hung them selves already, just because of our shitposts

Do you see this FRA/Säpo? I say you can't into ski for shit! Sven is a homo tranny nigger now who only care about dog seamen

lel I had no idea. Back here we only have one (bad) intelligence service, SIS. And the guy who was in charge of it until a couple of years ago, and is now in trouble with the justice, was my dad's roommate in college, lol.

PAPER

Nah dude if you don't want to be anonymous,
just buy a domain and buy hosting somwhere.
Check that they run nginx and shit like that.

Be careful to use technology, ie with dynamic parameters that can let assholes like myself abuse it for sql injection, dangerous cookies each.

Html is easy to learn. Stick to html and some js.
I don't really make sites my self, I avoid that bullet because everyone want's me to do it si nce well the 90ies, I'm a coder.

But it isn't rocket science this shit.

To check you host fast, you can ie run zenmap if you are not comfortable with nmap command line. Check if you can login with ssh, and if they are so stupid to allow root login without cert even, using metasploit or just try.

Well or just read and check with browserspy.dk at least. There is so many shit hosts that think oh I install linux, me safe now! Runs apache...
And use loadbalancers like my favorite f5... and don't update it (easy root access, check cve)

damnit... I smoked...
also shitflare if you are afraid of being ddosing... I hate their CEO, Matthew Price, because that jew is willingly and knowingly hosting tons of ISIS sites as well.....

I need *a lot* of fire power to just ddos those sites, but they are breakable if you have a botnet some powerfull booters and a bunch of frogs to help you out.

I don't think that is an actual option...

damn dude. I'm nearly illiterate when it comes to that. I learnt some sql and html in college, but it's been a while now. And I don't really want to do something ill eagle, I just want to voice thoughts with a speck of credibility. Isn't there a relatively safe platform who saves me some of the work?

damn!
Ours have really shit them selves, part the one of them. We still got our excelent fish spy service I cannot speak of, they are actually considered the best in the world. Norway was a super power in espionage during the entire cold war, due to Ivan was always pressing for our fish.

Seriously this is leaked by the gov now, I sadly do not have a sauce.

But the shit service known as PST... they just frame people, and take media kebabs so it looks nice in the paper... I have no words for these fucking retarded bureaucrats. They let women in here too... I think then was when it all fell a part maybe.

It's like you hate the police here, everyone does, but you didn't hate these guys. But fucked now

The fish spy agency 10/10, all respect to them. They are doing Gods work!

yeah, now I do feel bad. At least you had an enemy to keep you sharp. We're just so irrelevant in everything that it's not even funny.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/24/portuguese-spy-caught-passing-nato-secrets-to-russian-handler-in/

>The fish spy agency 10/10, all respect to them. They are doing Gods work!
You Norwegians are a bunch of weird fuckers.

>Isn't there a relatively safe platform who saves me some of the work?
kek.. no..

nah man it's like this, I don't know each and every service and have hacked them all, I just know those who happen to host shit that deserved it.

I really don't scan for just random sites with holes to fuck etc, realy cut that shit out now, but useful for testing your own shit.

Man it's so much these days, I'm sure there is, but you should ask a web dev really, not a wrecker. If you just take backup and all information is open, it isn't any "dangerous" if a hacker gets access and ie defaces your site either.

Just keep a backup. But you have editors and premade shit for this that is "safe" and makes it easy to write. What you want is some sort of templates to just write your articles, tons of shit for this. wordpress etc but you wanted your own, django? joomla? I haven't raped these but as I understand it's pretty easy to make shit.

But yeah.. webbies get in here and help ronaldo

There are plenty of right wing blogs and they are the best places to read about politics on the web. Starting a blog does not put you in the same tier as sjws just as using the internet does not put you in their tier. That said, I have no fucking idea what you are talking about or what you are trying to do

keked!

Give this to sweden asap! Sven needs a bit help on the bants! Maybe it will get him a bit back more up on his feet, so we can knock him down again lol..

Tu és eu?

Ando com exactamente a mesma ideia. Vamos ser concorrentes

well, just keep a space where I can voice my thoughts and can emerge with relative quickness from obscurity. I would like to have serious and solid content, as I've been reading a lot in the last year. Tips would also be appreciated, as this is a somewhat recent idea.

ou isso, ou colaboradores.

Pois, uma das duas.

Swedes and Germans need to be bullied until they realize the truth. French too, actually. How come there are so few frog posters these days?

não me importava de escrever com gente de valor que tivesse algo que valesse a pena dizer. Mas gostava de manter a barra minimamente alta...

If you're a good writer, you can probably get already established blogs to let you write for them. I'm not sure what your politics are, but people on the alt right love to read blogs. Just start tweeting your pieces under the right hashtags. If you're good, people will read it

well, thanks a lot for your insight my dude. You also reminded me that Portugal plays today. Well, at least I have an excuse to leave home

that was my first idea, actually. Do you think that's feasible?

>that was my first idea, actually. Do you think that's feasible?
I gave you two suggestions, but I do think both are very feasible. I read a lot of blogs and there are always new writers popping up, and I will always try out a new blog if it seems like something I might enjoy. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Nobody can give you any magic tricks that will help you become popular fast. But posting new content frequently and crossposting on multiple sites under the same alias can help people find you more easily.

Blogger and Wordpress are decent enough, and there's nothing wrong with the blog format. The only problem with them is that I'm not sure how much people bother to read these days. I mean, I've read a lot of political blogs over the years, but it's much more difficult to figure out how to attract readership from average people who may not be particularly interested in politics. Because of that, I think that making Youtube videos might be an easier way to find audience and gain visibility.

If you'd still prefer to write stuff, you could look into whether there's any Portuguese blogosphere and websites where people can promote their blogs or something. Over here we used to have a site that helped people find popular Finnish blogs, but it quit some time back.

just out of curiosity, if it isn't too much to ask, which do you follow?

>But posting new content frequently and crossposting on multiple sites under the same alias can help people find you more easily.
my idea for a start was to post a daily article at least, and then post and comment on some news pages and things like that, via a faceberg page with the same name. Is it too juvenile? As I said before, it is kind of a newborn idea, I'm still pondering all the possibilities.

theoccidentalobserver.net/
amren.com/
vdare.com/
radixjournal.com/
therightstuff.biz/
counter-currents.com/

There are some other ones too, but I'm not at my regular computer so I'm not logged in to my innoreader. These are my favorite ones though

>personal space where me and some colleagues can write our opinions

You want an echo chamber/hug box/"safe space"

thanks, I will be sure to check them out.

well you're missing the point, if I am to say anything at all, I need a space to do so, right? Sup Forums is already enough in the way of an echo chamber.

ah as the other suggests here, I missunderstood you.

You do just want some sort of blog you can get for free, there are tons of templates for this shit and editors so you can just write and do as you like, change template/theme by downloading free ones or buy.

wordpress, blogspot etc

It doesn't make you into a fairy for using a blog, just because fairies use it. They use the toilet too, but you don't stop using it for that sake.

nah people here know this better than me.
I am not hosting anything with my name sticked to it online at all, that is unless it's shit I've made and my name shows up in some article here and there. Other than that non existing, but I have very good reasons to do so.

It's different when you are a wrtiter ofc.

Make a Portuguese Breitbart.

I wasn't going to say anything, as I was appreciating your comments and security et al.
>It's different when you are a wrtiter ofc.
well, technically, I am an engineer by trade. But one is what one becomes, I guess.

só não porque o Breitbart dá notícias, e isso exige esforço e meios que eu não tenho

>Swedes and Germans need to be bullied until they realize the truth.
Yes Sweden must be destroyed, but.. not while he is laying down.. he just lays there, dead in his eyes... We want him up again so we can really rip on him again. It's no fun. Basically giving him bants to use on us... yet he just lays there.. But then boom sometime he wakes up.. He needs to see more whaleblood and kvads, then he'll wake up. It's not wrong to kill sven! Óðinn needs his soldiers and servants, so start hanging those shitskins now pls

>French too, actually. How come there are so few frog posters these days?
blown up

nah I see them, let's try this one for the normans, maybe it kicks in svens genes too, activates those who are currently deactivated.

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

youtube.com/watch?v=k7-wkdvGUt0

youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
>Ask veit ek standa,
>heitir Yggdrasill
>hár baðmr, ausinn
>hvíta auri;
>þaðan koma döggvar
>þærs í dala falla;
>stendr æ yfir grœnn
>Urðar brunni.