If you had to live in either sweden or finland, which one would you choose?

If you had to live in either sweden or finland, which one would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fzl9FKCLKOs
youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c
youtu.be/tW266MAJdXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And why

Finland. I don't want to be raped... and I might end up in jail for killing my rapist. :D

Finland
I like forests, guns, and solitude

Finland because I'm White.

Finland sounds like the definition of comfy

finland cause autism

Finland because I'm autistic

Finland because I'm Asian

Finland because I already live here.

This is a shitty thread and OP should feel bad.

Sweden.

>Nice People
>Qt Arabs and Swedes
>Good welfare
>Not Mongols

I'm not afraid of foreigners like most here.

hello rasheed

Finland is the obvious answer. One of the best countries in Europe by far

Of course cuz your country is fucking full of them too lol

>not mongols
You have another thing coming

Finland is good on paper yes.

Have you been getting any news from your officers on when you will start the Fingol invasion? Have you ever met Khan Pekka?

Finland because nothing will change except the wage level and I love their gun laws.

Åland

>on paper
lol what. It's better than Sweden in every way, it not being a total welfare state is better in the longrun because it doesn't attract scum

interested on this paper

Finland. I like saunas, want to learn Finnish, like the woods, like white people.

Specifically northern Finland, i like the snow.

Sweden because even if it's full of arabs and negroes and commies, it's not full of finns.

Finland... I'm already trained from playing My Summer Car...

What are their gun laws?

Listen I didn't say finland is shit. I'd just prefer to live in Sweden...

so Finland then

>america having a laugh at any country

idk exactly but I think Finland and CZ have the highest rates of gun ownership besides the Swiss which is a meme because they're all military

>not full of finns
Your biggest minority and thats a lot since youre already half full of arabs and negroes

What do think on paper means? Americans never cease to amaze me

>Your biggest minority and thats a lot since youre already half full of arabs and negroes
Isn't it illegal in Sweden to report the race of people in statistics etc?

>What do think
Yeah, Rasheed confirmed

Yes but not reporting ones citizenship isnt

Irony.

Just winter war refugees, they're old and their kids are assimilated.

Finland
Swedes are too fucking arrogant.
Finns are nice and cute.

>winter war refugees
Most moved there in 1970s
Besides what do you have against assimilating "immigrants", sweden doesnt even count finns as immigrants actually

sweden cause i practically know the language already

Sweden

I like Norrland, it's kind of based and people aren't weak beta cucks up here

>8%
Pretty sure England is 79% white lmao

now go ahead and deflect by talking about how non-white America is

Obviously finland.

Nice people,conservative, little niggers.

It'd be nice.

What a shit taste in games m8

Eight percent and growing rapidly. Doesn't even take into account all the non Austrians (Serbs, Africans, Slavs etc.) And yes I know England is fast becoming a third world shithole but that doesn't change the fact that Austria is heading down the same path.

On the plus side, at least we're not being turned into New Mexico.

>Most moved there in 1970s
I see then. Well they are assimilated too.
>what do you have against assimilating
Nothing.

Sweden, just because it seems more worldly/do more global business. I have no basis for this claim, though. Both seem nice, I'd be really excited if I got the opportunity to live in either country.

Don't worry, we have guns. Race war soon

You on the other hand can literally do NOTHING but sit back and watch the country of your native people slowly burn

>nothing is illegal
>need to have a reason to own a gun
>no carry
>bureaucracy
>2 years wait for handguns (thanks school shooters)
Pic related, from last weekend. Three of the guns in the picture are mine.

I would want to try out living in sweden because moving there is made ridiculously easy for finns, I could just buy a house there and then tell local authorities that I arrived now

why are americans always assuming migrants behind british/german/swede flag?
Cant you come up with a proper counter argument? Is it too challenging for you?
In fact us is much more mognlerized than any european country
Just go back to your containment board

Ditto, Thinking like a true American user

>Race war soon
lol you do realise that the youngest generation in your country is the most accepting of diversity right? You're all being replaced and your media an children are celebrating it. There will be no war, you're just going to slowly disappear into obscurity.
>You on the other hand can literally do NOTHING but sit back and watch the country of your native people slowly burn
We'll see :)

>race war soon

If I HAD to? Moar like if I GET to. I wish I could live in a Nordic cunt. I'm not sure which of these two I'd pick. Norway would be my #1 because mountains and fjords.

Vid denna tid på natten förstår jag varför folk säger att amerikaner är dumma

Don't you like racial wars?

>2 years wait for handguns
Fuck, its really hard to own a handgun here but you can own shotguns or non-automatic rifles, it will take 5 years of practice and having a shit 2.23 or even .22, so basically you have to wait 5 years and then you can officially buy a shotgun.
Well, go on, it will take 5 more years to be allowed to own smooth bore firearms + 5.56 or 7.62.
Bureaucracy sucks.

So Finland is behind the migrant invasion, should've known, filthy Finns.

You started it by opening borders to us. No regrets

>Fuck, its really hard to own a handgun here but you can own shotguns or non-automatic rifles
>so basically you have to wait 5 years and then you can officially buy a shotgun.
We don't have wait times for shotguns or bolt actions, and you can get one after having passed the hunting course (takes a couple of days) or having practiced range shooting for a bit. In the future you can do the application in the net too, never having to do psych evals or anything. The same applies to semi-auto, but they're a bit stricter with those. I got my first semi-auto rifle after half a year of regular shooting.

The really fun stuff like missile systems, rockets, breech loaded artillery, and fully automatic firearms are only for registered collectors, which is something only a handful of people have.

>shit 2.23 or even .22
Do you mean .223? .223 Rem is 5.56x45.

>Bureaucracy sucks.
It truly does.

Nice one Jurgen, finally a good g*rman post...

They were always open, you're doing advertising filthy foreigners to come here, you pathetic little worm.

I enjoy every minute of swedens suffering

Finland. There's a reason I keep coming back here.

Don't really care they're basically the same shit.

>Race war
It would be a civil war, and foreigners regardless of race would be targeted.

To the Finns in this thread; What is it like living in Finland? Would you wanna live somewhere else?

Is it, dare i say cozy?

I'm not a Finn. But I've enjoyed my visits to this country a great deal. Despite what people say Finns are super friendly.

>We don't have wait times for shotguns or bolt actions, and you can get one after having passed the hunting course
I wish we had the same, meh..
>Do you mean .223? .223 Rem is 5.56x45.
I just fucked up when I wrote my post, nvm.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzl9FKCLKOs

Either one is fine. Though I wouldn't want to live in southern Finland because the nature there sucks

Its hard to compare to other countries because I have lived here my whole life but if I try to think objectively I would choose this place of every country

Well, despite our heavy bureaucracy, Finland is still probably the least horrible place to live. I'd only consider moving to somewhere like Alaska.
>I wish we had the same, meh..
You really should. You have even more to worry about Russians than us Finns.

Southern finland is comparable to skåne in many ways but worse as its miniature st petersburg full of niggers

Are you seriously saying that Southern Finland has more niggers than Skåne?

Off topic, have any good Finnish books you'd recommend? Of course in Finnish. I plan on collecting a few for when i decide to learn the language.

I imagine most of it looks like this

The Unknown Soldier is a classic, but it loses its magic in english, or so I'm told.

I don't know anything about Finland.
I know there are a few submissive traps in Sweden so I'd probably go there for that and only that.

Kalevala

I meant its the skåne of finland. Most niggers of sweden live there, like most niggers of finland live in souther finland

I haven't read a lot of Finnish literature, but Väinö Linna is considered a must read. Every Finn probably has to read either The Unknown Soldier or Under the North Star during middle school.

Sweden
Probably would be less of a cultural clash.

Thats 90% of finland but not south

Finland
We‘ve got same blood. Fuck whities btw

Finland, there is more chill

finland cause i dont want to live in the rape capital of the world

Sweden because it is objectively a better country

finland so i can finally escape all the fucking SHITSKINS

i see them roaming the streets everyday everywhere, it is disgusting. i would prefer almost any european country over this.

Finland anytime. Sweden has no future anyway.

Finland of course. They need a resupply of bättre folk.

They're here to.

finland
this

They both have better climate, welfare and vastly superior Internet. I'd prefer learning Finnish over Swedish/Somali, but realistically either country would be good. I hate hot weather and have always looked forward to winter.

>looked forward to winter
you don't know what you're bargaining for

>climate
You're taking shit for granted mate. I used to live in the north of Scotland and I'm so fucking glad I'm here now. I can actually go outside on some days here.

>welfare
How much are you planning on needing? Just get a fucking job.

>vastly superior Internet
You don't need to go to Finland for this, just leave Australia.

>I'd prefer learning Finnish
lmao, good luck

>wanting to learn finnish

You're nuts. I'm trying to and it's like bamboo shoots under my fingernails.

What about poland?

Enough of this meme.

Of course Finlan :DDDDD because
>best education
>best memes :DDDDD
>best bants
>best racing
>best programmers
>best music
>best cuisine
youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c
youtu.be/tW266MAJdXo