Look at her

Look at her.

Look at what the bigotry of the Leave campaign has led to .

This is the final straw. The vicious murder of this brave politician by the far right UKIP supporters is outrageous.

I am voting to remain in her memory.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-political-establishment-will-exploit-the-murder-of-jo-cox-to-kill-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=EMeq6bbXnoY
dailystormer.com/national-alliance-issues-statement-on-jo-cox-murder-and-the-splcs-criminality/
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The person who killed her has zero political involvements. Hell, he doesn't even know about the UK referendum.
infowars.com/the-political-establishment-will-exploit-the-murder-of-jo-cox-to-kill-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

False flag subversion is the only way people like you can shift public opinion.

Was she breaking up a bum fight?

>muslims bomb and shoot Brussels
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS U GUISE!! It's not about the refugees, its about poverty, you know?

>muslims shoot up Paris, multiple times
>"It's not Islam that is the problem! This is an isolated event and does not represent that majority of people! Only RACISTS would think that.

>muslim shoots up a gay club
>"It was ONE GUY who was sexually repressed and mentally unstable. Not all Muslims are like that"

BUT...

>Dylan Roof shoots up a black church
>"BAN THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!!! White People are such a problem. This is the sort of terror we have to endure!"

>mentally unstable man kills MP
>kebab claims he heard him say 'Britain First'
>"Look at the racist, divisive campaign that Brexit is about. Truly disgusting"

I wonder it the average person is stupid enough and buys into this obvious bullshit :^)

Who /nopainwithRemain/ here?

She kinda looks like a 50-year-old Emma Watson.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMeq6bbXnoY

Well, he is an evil Leave nazi campaigner.

Shill or terrible troll. Sage.

Look at that face. She knew she was on the altar.

You know, the Dunblane shooter was a high ranking freemason and was seen getting into a black van on the day of the school shooting. He also interacted with police often and the government had the list of dead kids sealed for 100 years so I have no doubt that was a false flag. Considering this guy said "death to the traitors, freedom for Britain" upon being asked of his name, he was probably drugged too and had some le right wing catchphrases instilled in him

Just shows the right is not as dedicated to their cause as the left

It's 2016 and you're promoting rape?

Really?

Wow, just wow.

still the most punch able face i have ever seen...

Not " true".

He's actually a supporter of literal Nazi movements and pro apartheid south african movements and was really into Nazism.

Which doesn't really have anything to do with Brexit...but far right groups would support Brexit. Possibly.

Ban this gif

kek

I couldn't even have a wank in her memory

Of course they do
Their opinions are set in stone, things can only reaffirm them or be written off by the first reason they can conjure up.

You're not dealing with rational people who collect information and assess things individually. They have a solution or a retort and their job is to find evidence or hearsay that supports it.

>Nazi
Do you mean the National Alliance thing?
dailystormer.com/national-alliance-issues-statement-on-jo-cox-murder-and-the-splcs-criminality/

>Thomas Mair gave his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" when he appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

And what does that have to do with Nazis?

>wanting to not be controlled by an extranational organization makes you a bigot

If you don't vote to leave, you deserve the cucking you'll receive.

We won't come to save you.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/16/alleged-killer-british-mp-was-longtime-supporter-neo-nazi-national-alliance

Read the link I first posted, retard.

Really makes you think. I'm a #GayForStay now

There's some mudslime tier dindu nuffins going on with this.

>we hate gays and want to kill them but omar dindu nuffins it was a false flag

The guy was a NatSoc that killed a Leftist.

>RWDS gas the kikes race war now but Mair dindu nuffins it was a false flag

This is the "Right Wing Death Squads" you're always talking about.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if this was orchestrated somehow by remain

I'm a #JewForTheEU now

You're either trolling or retarded because you still haven't addressed the statement released by NA.

You do know that she likes white meat?

the only side using extremist and apocalyptic language was remain. They are going to reap what they sow.

So what? Why are all of 6ou so god damn weak when someone takes out a politician instead of civilians you fucking retards freak out. He removed a piece of shit from office. I'd anything more of this needs to happen that way stricter and stricter 1984 style shit comes to the UK maybe then you morons will revolt.

TL;DR

> The National Alliance had and has no connection with Thomas Mair any more than with any other book customer; we did not work with him, were not familiar with him, and did not remember his name even after the release of the illegally-obtained book receipts.

All they said was "we dindu nuffins we disavow him".

inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams (it can't)

>Sup Forums still thinks it's false flag

One less nigger lover

She's white. We progressives aren't supposed to mourn her death.

>pure coincidence

Why did someone kill Leslie Knope?

>an oppressive globalist gets shot
>I am supposed to feel bad and finish the white genocide she advocated

Nope. Bitch shouldn't have made enemies and the guy is in jail.

MOVING ON TO BREXIT FAGGOTS

NO KEKS ALLOWED

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS