ALOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

>ALOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would slice a man, and then leave him there to burn.

WATCH IT, BOBA

Nobody knew who I was until I put on the helmet

TELL ME ABOUT SOLO, WHY DID HE FIRE FIRST?

Did no one ever tell Vader that pointing at someone is rude?

le big guy for you epic maymay

I find your lack of calmness disturbing

HOTHEAD

Did I ever tell you about the time my master tracked down your father to El Camino and then to Genosha, where a brigade of fellow Jedi fought against your father until one secured victory by decapitating him? He was a good friend.

Boba Fett is the most botched character in fantasy history. He was perfect in Empire, then Lucas turned him into a gag in Return of the Jedi. The extended universe made sure to redeem him, I really hope Disney does the same.

Fuck, could you imagine if they got the actor who played Jango to play him in a retired Boba Fett movie? Fuck, I want it, Disney. It would literally redeem everything, even all that capeshit.

I heard they're making a Boba Fett movie. Which I guarantee is going to be a fucking failure. Fett only worked as a character because he was hardly seen, didn't say shit, and was mysterious. Anything they do to flesh out his character or give him more screen time would render me being lame because the mystique would be gone.

But yeah, the way they killed him off in Jedi was fucking awful.

>WATCH IT, BOBA!

young Han Solo/Boba Fett movie*. so he'll be an antagonist, that way they can pull him off

>young han solo

OH BOY MORE FACE CGI

No they cast this guy

Dr. Pavel, I'm Empire.

put Dr. Pavel into the cargo hold!

>looks nothing like ford
>also cast emellia clarke

>emellia clarke
NOOOOOOOOOO

>emellia clarke

Fuck I had forgotten about this

>Emilia Clarke