I don't even like Brockhampton, nor most mainstream rap. But Brockhampton is much bigger...

I don't even like Brockhampton, nor most mainstream rap. But Brockhampton is much bigger, both in popularity and members, than Migos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate this man

This guy finally shaved the god damn neckbeard?
It's a miracle.

Funny thing, I'm not even white.

>that bowtie
wew thank god this one wasn’t American for once

He is American, he's just an anglophile/doctor who fan

wonder if he knows he’s an
I C O N

>more members
fuck

But they do.

I thought he was Canadian.

>average brit.jpg

Does this guy know his meme status?

Brockhampton has more members but that literally means nothing.

>popularity
demonstrably false.

Read

You'd have to be completely autistic to think they were referring to "bigger" in terms of group members. Not even migos are that fucking stupid. They are obviously referring to their popularity. In the moment, whether they are the most popular artist is possibly debatable, they are one of the biggest at this moment in time without a single doubt. Of all time? Definitely not but they are just making edgy provocative press quotes as lots of other popular artists have done (I.e. John Lennon "Beatles are bigger than Jesus").

Did you even read the OP properly? In "But Brockhampton is much bigger, both in popularity and members," the members part was a simple advantageous piece that equally refered to both the literal and metaphorical meaning of the phrase. It's like saying that Goliath is much bigger in size and recognition. Or that they run the gamut of "bigness," like they represent the definition of "bigness" more than Migos. Or that a person is much more handsome than another, from their beautiful face complexion to the sand under their toes. And plus, you didn't read the rest of the thread. "Because they have more members involved in their music than Migos does. Simple as that. Usually more members correlate to more involvement and creativity in their music. This isn't always true, but in Brockhampton's case, that's a huge advantage to both their musical quality and popularity."

>Or that they run the gamut of "bigness," like they represent the definition of "bigness" more than Migos.
Ok I legitimately can't tell of this is bait or not but Brockhampton do not run any "gamut" of bigness, the only way they are bigger than Migos is in the literal size of their group. Migos are demonstrably more popular than Brockhampton. It's not even up for debate look at their sales metrics and it's a clear objective fact that Migos are more popular.

>Usually more members correlate to more involvement and creativity in their music
There is NEVER a correlation between the amount of members in a group and the quality of the music, and this is also demonstrable. If you were correct the average size of acclaimed artistic groups would be very large, as since you imply more artists can create better music more easily. However, looking at the most acclaimed albums of all time, it's easy to notice the pattern that many are the product of a single artists vision (Bowie, Prince, Kate Bush, the list continues), or a band of approximately four people (the average size), give or take a few members (Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Velvet Underground, Radiohead). The amount of acclaimed albums by bands or groups of 10+ members is shockingly small despite your claim that it is "usually" the case that larger artists can create better music. In fact, I think it would be more accurate to say that groups with many artists are much more prone to creative clashes and disagreements,, as told by the "too many chefs in the kitchen" adage.

quite possibly the funniest post I've ever seen on this website

This man looks like Daniel Radcliffe got in a near fatal car accident, then became a faggot

Bump

Fuck you then pablo or tryone

best Sup Forums meme of 2018 so far

this unironically

Nah, the Death Grips copypasta still is so far.

It's funny how I never seem to know anyone who openly likes the supposedly most popular and mainstream stuff

Me neither. Is Sup Forums more out of touch than one would think?

Zoup

Im pretty these normies we make fun of, like this guy and the soyboy guy, are just functioning members of society who're too successful/happy to see what we sperg about them.

Are we really this pathetic?

the jimmy numale guy at least got pissed off enough at Sup Forums to make some mock isis video threatening to kill /fit/ and Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

That guy's a fucking sperg

It sounds like he's trying to impersonate filthy frank

Is this kino?

these literally aren't the same guy

i know, he's the other numale they meme all the time

you've never seen a picture of this fucking guy? there's probably one in the catalog right now

I've seen both used interchangeably.

yeah that's the same guy as op
this numale/soyboy meme usually uses either one of those guys or the nintendo switch fag or the kid in glasses from the protest (carl the cuck meme but that's kind of old now)

Soyboys are good people.

I just have to say, I did not expect to get my own comment made into a thread. How wonderful.

He looks like he's joking around, wouldn't say he's mad.

ive never heard of brockhampton outside of Sup Forums

You've been spending to much time on reddit if you honestly believe Brockhampton is more popular than Migos