What are some films that deals with a moral dilemma?

What are some films that deals with a moral dilemma?

Other urls found in this thread:

moralmachine.mit.edu/
imdb.com/title/tt1392214/
imdb.com/title/tt0345672/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not a dilemma at all. If they're all white men I'd kill one to save many. If they're niggers I'd kill as many as I could. Simple.

Would pulling the lever violate the NAP?

Somebody dump the edits.

well, Sup Forums?

First Spiderman deals with a similar problem.

Really fires up those neurons.

What if the one nigger is a scientist (I know, I know... just humour me) and the whites are chavs?

Leave it on track 1. Sorry, fellas.

Funny, for me if they're all white men I would go out of my way to kill those idiot alt-right Drumpf supporters.

Oh boy, Sup Forums humor. So edgy.

Always a classic

?

>tfw too smart for trolley problems

I'm not sure if Raimi's dilemma of having to choose to exterminate the kikes or the negroes should be that difficult

Batman v Superman comes to mind.
God, what an amazing piece of art it is!

He made the right choice. Whether or not the parent is shitty, it's still illegal to kidnap.

Dexter S2 until that dumb bitch killed him, like what the fuck. Such a wasted narrative opportunity

What would you do?

the whites. Genetic determinism is real. There is something called regression t the mean. Even if you take a bunch of smart blacks and breed them together like guinea pigs, their offspring or offspring's offspring would still end up regressing to the black norm, which is an IQ of 85 and violent tendencies. For the same reason, some low IQ whites can have offspring and the offspring will still tend toward an average IQ of 100

Yeah, but the child would have had a nice childhood and life with the kidnappers. Would have maybe achieved bigger things.

That's actually cute. Thanks mate

>Genetic determinism is real.
>if you take a bunch of smart blacks and breed them together like guinea pigs, their offspring or offspring's offspring would still end up regressing to the black norm, which is an IQ of 85
These seem like contradictory statements.

You shouldn't be so hateful user.

I'm a black nigger, yet I'm typing coherent sentences, haven't committed a crime, and have no illegitimate children.

how is this even a difficult choice?

SOMEBODY

That's true, but at the end of the day. Ed Harris (or was it Morgan Freeman?) took a child that wasn't his. That's against the law.

It's not contradictory, perhaps you don't understand what I'm saying.

Let's say you have two blacks with IQs of 130. But the average IQ for their race as a whole is 85. If you want to predict what the IQ of their child will be, it's not as simple as ( Mother IQ + Father IQ ) / 2.

It's actually ( Mother IQ + Father IQ + Race's Average IQ ) / 3

That's why you can't just cherrypick some smart blacks and create a subrace of intelligent blacks. It's also the reason why cherrpicked immigrants from Nigeria are very successful on average (we only let the best of the best come to the USA), but their children tend to be more like your average dumb niggers. This is a trend you see across different countries regarding immigration, where the 2nd generation is objectively worse. It's because of regression to the mean.

I bet the person who typed this jacks off to blacked while flogging himself

speed?

steal or not steal that guys pizza

kek

Bravo

I understand this is a troll thread, but the film Munich is exactly what you're looking for. It's about the moral dilemma of killing people possibly connected to terrorist groups, and whether that makes things better or worse. Every killing in that movie is a moral dilemma.

Munich's my favorite Spielberg movie for that reason.

Lmao I am willing to bet 20€ on this guy not having a stem degree and his main board being Sup Forums.

One of my reasons is how Munich perfectly captures a 1960s feeling, even if its just the movement of the camera.

You, I like you.

Are you free for lunch tomorrow?

Kill yourself now or get a chance to feel what love is like and have it swiftly taken away from you and leave you bitter and alone once again?

>the law is always right
>being a lawful good fag

seriously consider choking on somebody's cock

You can't just do what you want and expect there not to be consequences because it's "the right thing to do" faggot

moralmachine.mit.edu/
Have fun, Sup Forums

Of course not, but what they did in the movie was morally right. It wasn't "the right thing to do" as much as it actually fucking WAS the right thing to do. The law was wrong. The mother was unfit to be a mother. If you disagree you are a doofus idiot retard gay.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

>that website

>black people still being genocided
>train accidents on the rise
>China still killing their residents
>6 quadrillion died in a train accident, responsible being tortured for 100 years as we speak

lel

I'm laughing like an idiot at work. Thanks guys.

Fuck you.

you're a fucking retard

that is the least scientific thing i've heard all day. what's your source? stormfront?

fate/zero

Either side I chose kills the author of that example, so I don't care.

Don't trolleys go 4 mph?

>has to specify that you can't kill yourself

The trolley is glued to the tracks.

I think it would; that's why I wouldn't touch the lever.

Came here to post this.

Easy two-box because of the "The Predictor has never predicted incorrectly" part.

Prisoners
imdb.com/title/tt1392214/

Most (Bridge)
imdb.com/title/tt0345672/

Previous iterations of an event don't affect future ones. Just because I predict a coin toss 3 times doesn't mean that I can do it indefinitely.

What is the price of freedom, guys?

>Being too stupid to understand a simple concept such as selective breeding.

How do you think whites ended up with higher IQ than blacks?

really activates your almonds

>armored core for answer

hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

I wouldn't be treading on the snake, though.

>regression to the mean
Fuck this concept is so stupid.
So you don't believe in evolution then?

Glad to know that genes are so simple.

ONCE

>Every person in these trolley pictures is a white male

Umm, sexist and racist much?

Hana, great joke, Reddit!

Anyone got the 'dick stuck in the tracks' one?

FUCK

lel

this is like the bro science shit you see on /fit/

>not trolley of theseus

Why?

Shouldnt be a person on track A in this one lel

2/3rds of this problem are out of your control

the life of a single child = 1 million adult males

His calculation is simplified of course but regression to the mean is a well-known and accepted concept.
High IQ parents will have high IQ kids but it'll usually be a little bit lower than that of their parents.
Same thing the other way round, low IQ parents will have low IQ kids but still it'll be a bit higher than theirs.

>roundabout of retribution
Okay I lost

run sideways