Seems like the marketing team behind the new adaptation of Stephen King's IT are actively trying to dissuade interest...

>Seems like the marketing team behind the new adaptation of Stephen King's IT are actively trying to dissuade interest. What a bold tactic!

Why is Jay so salty about the new IT?

Because it looks like absolute dogshit?

Being highly skeptical/critical of horror remakes should be everyone's default mode.

and he's objectively right about Covenant desu

Jay was involved in the Spider vs Drider wars when fans were arguing and he got really upset about fans pressuring the drider perspective. once people got stephen king involved and he admitted that It is suppose to be a spider that Jay and other fans misunderstood the book it pissed Jay off and he's been anti-IT ever since.

Seriously, send him a tweet and ask whats his problem with It being a drider when it obviously was not a spider. He'll flip out at you and then delete the tweets.

>once people got stephen king involved and he admitted that It is suppose to be a drider

Jay was the one claiming it was a spider and he got his followers to troll Sup Forums.

Based Jay

Because he knows it won't have characters as charismatic and memorable as The Force Unleashed.

well, he's right. he's right about most of the stuff he talks about. but if that's the case, why isn't he making movies? space cop doesn't count as an actual attempt.

I'm afraid of getting excited about anything anymore, and frankly, the trailer did nothing for me.
It's all just shit. Everything.
See that Bladerunner 2049 trailer?
I want to just curl up and die.

Is this real?

Yes, we all float down here.

>muh fukunaga
If the exact same pics were released with Fukunaga as the director he'd be praising it.

Yup, it's 100% legit. No photoshop. The IT marketing team are retarded.

I love how Mike has shown him the way and he is becoming as jaded as Mike.

Everything is fucking shit these days. Minimal effort, pathetic attempts to maximize profit with absolute dog shit. No creative integrity.

They have made a serious movie. It's called The Recovered.

gtfo nigger

Don't bully me.

Why he crawl into tube ?

>OMG an Internet personality said something insignificant on twitter!!!
How fucking empty is your life?

No he wouldn't. Stop defending a terrible looking flick, you faggot.

Reminder: Cary Fukunaga wanted Henry Bowers to be named Travis Bowers and cum on a kid's birthday cake

why does he look so similar to..

Tim Curry aside, the miniseries missed a bunch of the creepiest stuff out of the film and only touched on some of the films core theme.

Wonder if they'll include the razor blade teeth bit or the kids who all got killed.

>cum on a kid's birthday cake
So was he gonna adapt the sewer train scene?

The original Pennywise in the movies looked non-threatening, cheerful and brightly coloured, it was only when they got close to his face it got spooky as fuck.

Those images of the new clown are just trying way too hard. Forced expression, dull outfit and crap looking make-up

>razor blade teeth
"gillette razor blades for teeth WTF that's so edgy and gay! Looks like suicide squads joker!"

>Henry Bowers to be named Travis Bowers
I don't care.
>cum on a kid's birthday cake
That would've been fine, people forget that the book is pretty fucked up. The miniseries cut out most of the really disturbing stuff.

Yes he would. And make me, pussy.

>Drider
IF I SEE THAT CLOWN ONE MORE FUCKING TIME

Is it a spider or a drider according to the book? I'm confused

Why is everyone using the word 'drider' like it's common parlance or something?

it's obviously a spider

is it any good

Is IT just me or was IT a terrible movie in the first place? Why remake a 5/10 movie with a terrible concept?

It's a very amateur producton but it's worth seeing if you're into RLM I guess

It looks like Kate Mckinnon in clown makeup..

A girl gets fucked by a bunch of boys in a sewer in the book. I doubt they're gonna have that in this film but Fukunaga wanted to do two films and make it extremely faithful so we would've gotten that with him.

This is gonna be bargain bin bullshit.

Well IT is a female so that's neat

CANT UNSEE

Got more? I'm morbidly curious.