Is there another pressing as horribly mismanaged as this?

Is there another pressing as horribly mismanaged as this?
>Orders still not shipped after half a year
>Still accepting new orders when day 1 orders have not been taken care of
>Vektroid hastily pretends to never have been associated with the label after promoting this as the official pressing
>Label devolves into shitposting and screaming at customers across social media after sending 2 vague email updates instead of providing any sort of information/time table on when the fucking things will ship

Day 1 buyer here, can someone give me any instruction on how to get a refund on this shit? Fuck this has to be the worst purchase I've ever been a part of

what is that

I got mine like a month ago lol

Hurry and do a paypal refund request. You should be able to do it from your paypal receipt

>being a small business owner is so easy!! why can't they just print more money??

Is it worth waiting for? I bought one later so I'm hoping OESBEE gets their shit together before the 180 day refund window is up.

I hope this isn't becoming Dragon Soul pt. II

I understand that the paypal freezes are a huge problem and that the label is probably being bombarded with angry emails but maybe some communication outside shitposting back at people on reddit would be nice

they sent some well-worded emails

maybe consumers shouldn't be so bitchy and should understand how difficult it is to run a business

I mean granted i haven't seen their reddit shitposting but people were bitching really early and with no grounds to bitch

people love to hate businesses its fucking stupid

>people love to hate businesses
who will stop this rampant businessphobia

really though most small labels (both those making money and those who are in financially precarious positions) don't actively turn to this kind of terrible and unhelpful customer service

go back to fucking your copy of atlas shrugged

I agree with you on that, people were really fucking quick to start pointing fingers and formulate conspiracy theories. But, their OESBEE4 account posts are really unprofessional and spend time and energy shitposting instead of giving us another update proper, especially since we're approaching the end of January and they are about to miss another deadline.

>vinyl for music that was produced and mastered on a laptop

What's wrong with that

Its a gimmicky thing. Not everything has to be audiophile standard

>that was intended to be played on a cassette

Scalpfags btfo

>paying money for this meme abomination
good goy

It was intended to be played on Youtube and streaming sites. It's a digital record, not analog.

waah waah why wont meanie customers just shut up and take not being given what they were promised >:(

Lol glad I didn't buy this. Almost did cause it looks really cool, but the album is the perfect example of something being highly influential, but still shitty.

>people getting mad about not getting a physical copy of an album that mocks late-stage capitalism and rampant consumerism

Creating ideological justifications for vaporwave is equivalent to grindcore bands making up lyrics after the fact for songs where they just scream into the mic.

Its amazing just how bad this was mishandled. Fucking fan pressings by random schmucks who have never done a vinyl pressing before of King Gizzards open source album have already been developed and shipped out,

It couldn't have happened to a more fitting album

Sort of unrelated but: Is there anyone that got their new Loveless LP or is it still shipping?

>i don't have any empathy for businesses

how'd voting for bernie work out for you

>Ordering this album
Here's your problem user

I have yet to receive my copy. But to be honest, I also pre-ordered that Hex reissue from Fire Records and I'm still waiting for it.

TIME IS RUNNING OOOOOOUT

Mine's still on the way, gonna take a good while since it's overseas.
Fucking hell, I preordered to much stuff lately, the waiting is giving me anxiety.

>an album that mocks late-stage capitalism and rampant consumerism

Is that what you fags call slowing down 80s songs?

>music from one year ago is already recognized as an objectively bad trend and still waiting on shipment
These situations are meant for people like this; maybe they will learn something