ITT: Actors or celebrities that got away with murder

I'll start;

>John Landis, father of the faggot Max Landis.

youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065041/Natalie-Wood-death-Christopher-Walken-breaks-silence-reopening-case.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matthew Broderick

Matthew 'Mashed Potatoes' Broderick

He murdered Alien.

He should have been first ITT

He didn't do it. He was protecting his son, who was the real killer.

>he gave birth to Alien, Fox execs injured it, Joss Whedon/Jean-Pierre Jeunet crippled it and Paul W.S. Anderson murdered it
Fixed that for you. Alien: Resurrection and Alien vs. Predator are far worse than Prometheus.

quite likely involved in several murders during his days as a boston gangster

max is gonna post in this thread soon

be careful

It was a helicopter accident and had absolutely nothing to do with John Landis.
Stop trying to make 'John Landis killed children' happen. It's not going to happen!
t. Max Landis.

It's not about the sequels but the mythology and mystery of the original movie is now in ruins.

not even normies consider Alien Vs Predator an Alien movie

John "up to my knees in dead chinese" Landis

>legitimate car accident
>murder

Citation needed. I have never heard of this.

>Chinese
It's VIETNAMESE

>it aint me starts playing

Wasn't he drunk tho?

don't know any of the specific details but its on his wiki page. he was arrested on suspicion of involvement in a high profile murder but he was released for lack of evidence or something and left boston for good after that

Aren't there a few rappers and shit who have done shit?

Didn't Christopher Walken do nothing while some director or something murdered someone on a boat?

Nope, it's theorized that out of habit he was driving down the right side accidentaly since he's American and the crash happened in Ireland where the roads are different.

No, you're thinking of the lyrics to In The Air Tonight.

Killed the drummer of Hanoi Rocks driving drunk then thought it was appropriate to start a racing career.

No. I was thinking of dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065041/Natalie-Wood-death-Christopher-Walken-breaks-silence-reopening-case.html

Also I'm from Northern Ireland where it happened, the roads are terrible here and there are always crashes because of it, nothisfault/10

Natalie Wood right?

Indeedio.

>tfw Jennifer Grey used to be cute
And now look at her. Why'd she do it?