How do french Sup Forums users speak such good english? I mean I understand how Swedes, Finns...

How do french Sup Forums users speak such good english? I mean I understand how Swedes, Finns, Germans can be proficient but it seems all the French people I know can't speak or write a paragraph without sounding retarded.

Probably because most people who come to this board know that is an English speaking community and thus the people who come here know how to speak English, whichever nationality they are.

Surprised too, even more because I know a lot of "righ wing" frenchs and the more right wing they are, the less they bother to learn english it seems

English language is easy to learn. If you speak french you know half of the usual vocabulary.

yeah but in my """"""grande école"""""" people are really shit. They ask me to correct their English homework and it's riddled with grammar errors/ spelling mistakes.
I'm half american btw

Bonsoir,
Bryan is in the kitchen !

My (((tailor))) is rich

Dégage sale pute de gauchiste!

Gotta thank video games and rock & roll, I guess.

Damn, it's almost as if people with the better, traditional beliefs in terms of politics are superior in intelligence, whether it's communicational skills or moral integrity. English is easy to learn and easy to master. I see no issues with it being the universal language, it's not a matter of globalism, just a way for us to communicate efficiently.

I was under the assumption most "French" Sup Forumstards aren't actually French but foreigners...like the Jap posters.

mostly undercover algerians

Talking through meme is easy.

Les anglais restent nos ennemis séculaire. Et je pense qu'inconsciemment on l'a encore mauvaise de se faire niquer par les burgers alors que la langue de Molière était la langue internationale pendant des siècles.

Ca ne me dérange pas du tout d'écorcher leur langue.

Je suis diplomate. Obligé de parler et écrire anglais.

Another pointer: most of the french audience here have very little in common with french culture, especially the modern aspect. We've been dragged into multiculturalism for 50 years, it's easy to lose yourself, lose your identity.

I'd rather live in the US if I could but the "paperworks" prevent me from succeeding.

If you go on the internet a lot, you start learning french.
If you want to go on the internet that actually matters I mean. There are crap french websites but who cares.

Also, if you like anime and series, since a lot of subs/dubs are english, you sort of take it in.

Now, write that in French

C'est ça le problème, de confondre l'Amérique profonde avec les Britanniques. L'un comprend bien l'importance de la France, pour son indépendance, sa culture et ne fait pas de blagues inutiles en rapport avec des drapeaux blancs. L'autre est un ennemi juré depuis plus de milles ans.

L''anglais n'est que la langue, il ne faut pas jeter bébé avec l'eau du bain.

Only the French who know how to speak English post on Sup Forums.
So of course, the French you see here are speaking a good English.

good one, here's a (you)

Pourquoi faire ?
Ceci te prouve bien que je suis Français

Honestly, it's mostly the lefty Frenchies on here that have horrendous English skills.
Just a few days ago some French faggot got butthurt because he believed there was a difference between black people and niggers, others said there wasn't, and he started spamming BLACKED images with broken butthurt English.

All Quebecois speak shit English.

They sound pretty retarded in real life, but I imagine I do when I try to garble out french. A retarded downs child asking where the bibbly-o-tech is.

>going to a english speaking ancient congolese wall drawing exchange forum
>not speaking english

People that post here from non english speaking countries are usually the more educated ones if you want to see all the retards from your country in action:
It's a /r9k/ tier circle jerk just in french.

pol has always said there IS a difference between a black person and a nigger, newfag

Here goes...

Merde, il est presque comme si les gens avec les meilleurs , les croyances traditionnelles en termes de politique sont supérieurs en intelligence, que ce soit des compétences communicationnelles ou l'intégrité morale . L'anglais est facile à apprendre et facile à maîtriser. Je vois aucun problème avec elle étant le langage universel , il est pas une question de globalisme , juste un moyen pour nous de communiquer efficacement .

Average iq is pretty high on most boards.

Most people here are smart people acting stupid.

Yes, most French have a abysmal English level because everything is handed over to them in French, every TV shows is awfully dubbed here.

And well the answer is quite simple, few Frenchies post on Sup Forums simply because few frenchies are able to say anything beyond "The Pencil is red".

Also if you are good enough in English to understand Sup Forums posts, your skills will increase rapidly, allowing you to participate in debates.

De Gaul was shit wasn't he.

Pretty much this

You see me writing here but if we were communicating face to face you'd notice my defficiencies

"il est presque" doesn't mean anything, it's poorly translated. I mean't "it's almost as if".

The rest is fine besides a few mistakes on masculine/feminine words.

He tried to make France great again, after a war that dragged us down. He was also one of the first to imply that (((some people))) tried to undermine the french government.

French person speak English at school government, learn they the language. Also culturally open tradition important. Why do ask?

Fuck Bill 101
I agree though, the time that I went to Quebec
(Mount Tremblant, Montreal, Quebec City) most people spoke English with a French accent. There are few anglophones in Quebec

2/10

Needs more broken.

>He tried to make France great again, after a war that dragged us down. He was also one of the first to imply that (((some people))) tried to undermine the french government.

Do they treat him like the English treat Churchill nowadays? Like would you get arrested for inciting "hate" if you quoted him?

I feel like a retard only knowing one language.

Then I realize I still speak the language of my ancestors and that we're the winners.

Actual broken English from most Frenchies:
"the frenchs speak english in school for learning the langage."

Wrong plurals, poor verbal forms, using french words that are similar in English and not seeing the mistake, etc. Those are very common.

De Gaulle is heavily associated with nationalism so yes, to a certain degree. Though our nationalism is rather poor, Marine Le Pen doesn't have an actual political agenda, it's just "anti-system, anti-left, anti-Hollande, anti-everything". We need a French Trump desu senpai.

After a year on duolingo I can read all the french in this thread and I'm starting German and latin. it only takes a few mins a day of practice.

Another way to learn proper English quickly: listen to political and philosophical podcasts.

Ou sont les posts French Sup Forums ?

On est pas aussi débile qu'eux quand même, y en a pas.

Writing in English is pretty easy tho.

Speaking is probably more difficult, but seriously writing is as easy as French.

Simply because french is the second best language, while english is the greatest.

>Would you settle for second best toothpaste?

>half nigger

/thread

There isn't, any man can tame his inner beast, but black men will all revert to niggers the 2nd they think no one is watching.

hi my fellow half american

this desu, like me ;)

On est partout