Other urls found in this thread:

ronsonwriter.com/content/view/69/9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter lighting up now she's dead

hope

>I WISH I WASN'T SO FAT AND BLOATED

>a least I'm in a stable conditi-

NNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHANNNNNNNNNNNHRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

D@MN L00KZ L!K3 I'MHEA D!NG DOWNTH ERIVER STYX GUE$$ THOSEYE ARS OF D0!NG BL0W F!N@LLY P@!D0 FF

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

probably 100 emojis

It feels like there's a yak on my chest

>How much for a gram?

holy shit james joyce is alive!

too soon

>Fuck Trump and fuck white people

>The smallest things give me a great cockstand—a whorish movement of your mouth, a little brown stain on the seat of your white drawers, a sudden dirty word spluttered out by your wet lips, a sudden immodest noise made by you behind and then a bad smell slowly curling up out of your backside.

What did he mean by this?

Paul Newman says you never get over it.

Sup Forums is always right.

Doesn't get more stable than dead. Literally the most stable condition.

Probably a rambling mess of emojis that made no sense

ronsonwriter.com/content/view/69/9/

>I should have gone full black

>At last, I have finally become Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope

>my only regret is that I didn't do more cocaine

-t Carrie "I sucked George Lucas off in the parking lot to get this part" Fischer

>2016... you win...

>Mr Flannery, who sealed the edges with his weight while simultaneously releasing an enormous bolus of flatulence, which displaced all the available oxygen so that Mrs Flannery passed out nearly instantly, and was dead within 30 seconds.

What did he mean by this?

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

>shouldn't have done all that coke pham

>can i do more coke before i die?

Also, Sup Forums.

I could really go a line right now.

>tfw there was no internet when she was young

she looks like the kind of slut who would have a MIGHTY fappening folder

Probably the same as terry schavo. After 15 minutes with no oxygen to the brain she would have been full potato had she ever regained consciousness. Reckon this was a family decision after discovering zero brain activity

underrated

"oh fuck im gonna shit myself..."

being dead is stable

at least i'm not a nigger

so, was it cocaine?

JUST

Eat a dick 2016

>han solo you bastard

yup

>i wish i died in -84 so people would have remembered me as i was when i was a young qtpa2t

Man I wish I had some cocaine