*makes subversive pop music*

*makes subversive pop music*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k12xiZfRiqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*maes unnecessary threads about grimes daily not realizing that everyone else already grew out of Grimes about the same time you stop caring about Die Antwoord and Mac Demarco*

Was it autism?

>everyone else already grew out of Grimes
speak for yourself, bro

she's read the frankfurt school

#adornogang

yeah nothing says “fuck the corporate music industry machine” quite like an unironic justin bieber fan

>look at me twist these knobs
>i'm twisting the hell out of these knobs

YAS QUEEN SLAAAY

what's subversive about it?

or was it maybelline?

hi claire

she's twisting them artistically. case in point youtube.com/watch?v=k12xiZfRiqs

that joke sucked

>not being able to separate an artist's work from his/her personal taste

you started this shitty thread but you cannot answer this.

bump

listen to her music and see for yourself, you lazy fuck

if it's subversive then how come it's so boring?

bonk

your taste is boring, her music is super exciting

Grimes fans on Sup Forums have done the exact opposite of make me want to explore her discography. You guys waifu her to the point of never talking about her actual music, and as such push away possible new listeners by giving the impression she's not about the music. I hope you're happy.

if you're serious about this then you're really dumb. if you can't deal with memes and overposting perhaps mu is not a board suitable to such a sensible individual like you. let's face it, you wouldn't listen to her discography in any case. even assuming nobody talked about her, you wouldn't even know about her in the first place. so, nothing has changed.

not to mention they are racists as well

btw, if you really wanted to check her music all you needed were 15 minutes to check some of her songs on youtube. but you needed excuses (dem grimesfans) for your laziness.
stop this bullshit.

is anyone reading this?

Unconventional experimental beats that aren't meant to be danced to and unclear lyrics you can't sing along to is basically advice you'd be given to avoid at any cost if you wanted to make pop music. Grimes is making pop music that doesn't conform to that, hence subversion.

fish bone

>literally cannot come up with a single sentence defending his position

Name a fanbase worse than grimesfags, I fucking dare you

>stop this bullshit.
Literally no. I will not stop until everyone on this board realizes that grimesfags are white supremacists in disguise and Grimes generals are fronts for Sup Forumsposting. I simply can't allow that to go on. I won't stop until every one of you goes back to Sup Forums, where you belong.

It makes sense really, I don't know why it wasn't caught onto sooner. Grimes is the perfect embodiment of every artsy white girl aesthetic, and it would make sense she would be seen as an aryan queen by those obsessed by white supremacist ideals

so subversive means bad

this could be the most depressing situation one could ever be attributed to

you're a delusional madman. grimes and her fans are anything but racists. a random shitpost doesn't make a whole fanbase, dip.

yeah you’re right i should just look past the fact that shes a fucking hypocrite and enjoy her hackneyed “le in yo’ face riot punk grrrrrl xD” music at face value

wow user what a great idea

ignore her if you dislike her so much. stop being a dip.

*that escalated quickly*

>you're a delusional madman
Wow, a racist just called me delusional. This is rich.

>grimes and her fans are anything but racists
There is plenty of evidence to the contrary, first of all because of this post , second of all because of your absolute refusal to condemn the hateful words he said.

>a random shitpost doesn't make a whole fanbase, dip.
First of all, ironic racism is still racism. Second of all do you realize literally every time I have posted that all the grimesfags have done is defend his words? If that isn't a clear signal of racism I don't fucking know what is. Even you are continuing to defend his hate RIGHT NOW. Get the fuck off my board. Black people pioneered most all of the significant western musical developments (jazz blues rock hip hop) and racists have no place on this board. Leave.

that one was mine

No, it means changing what's considered pop.

>just ignore the 8 grimes threads every day that we’ve been spamming for literally years
how about instead you fuck off

do you people have any friends?

wow, you're really triggered and autistic. dude, i can't even see you. why the fuck do you assume her fans are racists because someone posted an ironic shitpost? did you forget where you are right now?
tone down your insanity and stop playing the victim.

i remember when Sup Forums would characteristically be indifferent towards shitty bait, that's generally what i liked about this place

yes, ignore them, autist. mind your business.

it's just business

lel

This is my last reply to you because talking to you and your kin disgusts me.

What "assumption" am I making, I already explained to you that that post has been widely defended by grimesfags. It's even being defended by you right now. Maybe I would have some inclination to believe you if you said "Look, I'm sorry for what that user said. It was clearly very hateful and racist. Please understand he doesn't represent all of us. We aren't all like that hateful piece of shit." but instead you have refused to condemn his words, defending him repeatedly with "LOL dude but irony, dude irony lmfao it was a shitpost dude lol." As I said before, ironic racism is still racism. Instead of calling out the racist, you call ME triggered and autistic. WHat does this say about you? Clearly that your a fucking racist. And the reaction is the same EVERY TIME I talk to a grimesfag. Fuck off. I'm done talking to you disgusting white supremacist fucks. Leave this board right now I am disgusted by you people.

>literally multiple threads
>every day
>for years
if that’s not a recipie for everyone’s collective patience to get absolutley assfucked i don’t know what is

seems a little deep into this thing to try and go “its just bait bro lol”

>person calls out racism
"Dude your so triggered and autistic what's wrong with you"
>person makes racist post defending grimes
"Dude its just ironic calm down lol dude it's cool calm down"

>Gets mad at person calling out racism
>Doesnt get mad at racist because it's a grimesfag
>Somehow this means grimesfags arent racist

what's her favourite leonard cohen album?

i like this guy

fuck off retard. Grimesfags are much worse than nazis

>As I said before, ironic racism is still racism. Instead of calling out the racist, you call ME triggered and autistic.
i'm calling you triggered and autistic because you insult her whole fanbase because of a shitposter. blame the individual, not the group, idiot.

The group is defending the individual. You yourself are defending the racist individual right now. All these posts later and you have refused to condemn his hateful words

lol. i don't defend that racist, i'm calling you on your own bullshit because you insult all her fanbase. deal with that racist, don't whine about her fanbase. what you did is what racists do: stereotyping a group of people based on a few "rotten apples".

your logic sucks

>being this mad

pretty bad actually, thanks for your concern

>i don't defend that racist
You've been doing it this entire time
>i'm calling you on your own bullshit because you insult all her fanbase
Nope your just calling me triggered and autistic for calling out the racist grimes fan, and calling you racist for defending the racist grimes fan.
deal with that racist, don't whine about her fanbase
Her fanbase: That person, who is racist. You, who are racist. WOW REALLY MAKES ME FUCKING THINK.
>what you did is what racists do: stereotyping a group of people based on a few "rotten apples".
Do you realize you are one of the racist bad apples?

Fuck off you subhuman fuck. Everyone is equal regardless of their skin colour. When will you fucking understand this.

Not an argument

wow this is real fun. can't buy this

insult that idiot then. not her whole fanbase. don't be an idiot who insults other people because another racist shitposted on moo. you're no better than that racist if you do that. anyone should be judged individually. this whole "x fanbase is racist" is bullshit and false.

>for calling out the racist grimes fan
how do you know 100% that dumbass was even a legit fan? based on his pic related and his stupid writing style he seems a Sup Forums-lard messing around.

lel right, there is lots of trying "hard"

hi james

james who?

brooks

does this thread seem fake to anyone else? first time user here

no true scottsman fallacy

If a significant portion of the fanbase is racist (as you have continually proven throughout this thread) then it's fair to say they have a "racist fanbase" as a way to properly deter people from accidentally getting involved with a fanbase that has a significant portion of white supremacists. Maybe not every single fan is racist but this thread has given me more than enough evidence to believe most of them are

t. racist, transphobic grimesfags

t. dumbass who hates white people for no reason
you think her fanbase is racist but you have no proof. you're pissing against the wind and take a shitposter seriously. grow up and shut up. and stop playing the victim.

are you saying Grimes is a tryhard? what do you meme

you're not wrong that I wouldn't have listened anyway but I just wanted to call Grimes fans out on their waifufaggotry
do you listen to 15 minutes of every artist shilled by morons on Sup Forums?

bump

stop defending racism and stop attacking people who are calling out racists.

Oh, and stop being racist you disgusting fuck.

>you're not wrong that I wouldn't have listened anyway but I just wanted to call Grimes fans out on their waifufaggotry
so, nothing has been lost. go on your own way.
>do you listen to 15 minutes of every artist shilled by morons on Sup Forums?
it doesn't matter who post them. i check their music is those artists seem interesting enough.

>no true scottsman fallacy
AWWWWW SHIT GRIMESFAGS BTFO

THE MADMAN IS PUTTIN ON A CLINIC HERE

i'm not racist, you idiot. and i don't defend that racist. i called him racist. but i don't agree with your stupid way of insulting her fanbase because of a shitposter. that's the problem, fuckwit. don't mix things up.

great

bump

>subversive pop music
>autism
>grew out of Grimes
>justin bieber fan
>>look at me twist these knobs
>>i'm twisting the hell out of these knobs
>Name a fanbase worse than grimesfags, I fucking dare you
>you can't...this no-talent, alien-looking subp-par snowflake attracts beta-faggot permavirgins like shit attracts flies.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Is she lip-syncing?

nope

nice try honey. cute