Homosexuality is still taboo in South Korea

>homosexuality is still taboo in South Korea

Ugh why can't they join us in the developed world? They're so close. Not spending my travel money there! Sad

isn't gay marriage illegal in oz

Yes but that doesn't make homosexuality taboo and anyway the clear majority of Australians support it, it's just not a thing yet for political reasons

>captcha
>Auspuff
kek

gonna have to settle for the thai ladyboys in the meantime. sad!

Then how do you explain 70% of male koreans look} either genderless or straigh femenine

but korean celebrities look and act like raging homos though.

>tfw circumcision is prevalent in South Korea, too
why
why the fuck is this a thing in other countries
fuck genital mutilators
at least the muslims have the decency to mutilate both male and female genitals

I don't know why they have it but I feel like it was almost definitely Americas fault somehow

Fuck off homo no we don't support you gay shit.

i feel the same way tbqh

Turnbull does, he's just a pussy because he knows a few members of the Liberals don't and would lose some support

Kill all faggots, tbhq family.

It's definitely America's fault. Just like it's our fault they're a bunch of autistic christcucks now. We've completely ruined that nation. Say what you want about the North but at least they're still Korean.

Are other asian countries even trying? : )

>China
>YES

yes! accept more gays, very enriching!

What one could only assume from this is you're degenerated.

Homosexuality is used for jokes and insults but most people are actually fine with it. Some push it's agenda. I've known really bogan cunts who will call you gay/poofter for anything slightly feminine, to get angry at some people who expressed distaste at the notion of gays.

It's all about perceived motives, a joke is meaningless and quickly forgotten. A rant born from legitimate hatred is something else entirely and doesn't really happen much.

t. poofter

why would you go there anyway