This guy has made satirical critiques of films every week or so for the past decade

This guy has made satirical critiques of films every week or so for the past decade.

Isn't that worth something to you? I find his accomplishments impressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10U9w47ae9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would he look less like a child molester if he changed to contacts?

there is an edit of this picture without glasses

I've made satirical critiques on Sup Forums every single day and no one praises me for that.

does it improve him?

is it really an accomplishment if the stuff he makes is terrible?

hes shit

>has a famous online show as well as a successful entertainment website
>Sup Forums still dislikes him
You guys really are just jealous, aren't you

I have no desire to be on youtube, so no.

Right, you'd rather criticize people who have a modicum of success.

jelly af

Remember that time he tried to start a rivalry with RLM

I must have missed this, care to fill me in?

He's looking fucking old. Imagine him in 10 to 15 more years

TheCinemaSnob, Phelous and Anime Abandon are the only worthwhile things to come out of Channel Awesome

What's the point if his is one of the worst and most plebiest opinions ever? he recently collaborated with UBER ELDER GOD MASTER PLEBEIAN Chris Stuckman... jesus christ.

Doug mentioned RLM in his "Movie's I won't review" video one time. He said He won't review Star Wars episode 1 because Mr. Plinkett's already got it covered.

Later, however, he tried to start a feud with RLM on facebook because he thought they stole one of this jokes for their guest appearance on the Honest Trailers Dark Knight Rises video. He deleted the post and no one has it screen-capped so the exact details are unknown.

When RLM was asked about it, Mike said he had no idea who Doug was. Jay said something like, "Doesn't this guy have a much bigger fanbase than ours?"

Someone also showed him that stupid Sibling Rivalry show and Jay said, "Why is every technical aspect of this video wrong?"

He looks the same now as he did 10 years ago.

>Chris Stuckman
Who?

What technical aspects? It's just him and his brother talking about their opinions on films.

If someone ask me what does a cuck looks like I will point to this guy's face

Everyone is a cuck to you people.

Exactly

No, I'm glad that I don't do reviews of film for a living. Doug is an idiot for quitting his day job to become the Nostalgia Critic full time.

That faggot has the most punchable face in memory, I'd pay to see the fucker punched repeatedly by a boxer.

He quit his job 10 years ago and has been doing pretty well so far. Why was it stupid again?

american psycho

youtube.com/watch?v=10U9w47ae9c
>that crappy audio
>that shitty lighting
>that wrong aspect ratio

>This guy has made satirical critiques of films every week or so for the past decade.
>his improvements can be summed up with getting a better camera (but still not using it properly), and increasing the lengths of his script nitpicks

No. That doesn't impress me.

Probably he was bullied.

It doesn't load.

He is an unfunny faggot, I thinks it's pathetic he wanted RLM's friendship but they are too smart for that shit. I hope he gets raped and gets AIDs

"Have a heart, donate to my AIDS fund guys"

A true loser, beta cuck, who doesn't deserve life

What an unfunny pathetic small man

Jesus this is awkward

it would be impressive if he kept the quality of the critiques

however since he started to put those unfunny comedy shows in the middle of the review, everything went downhill.

i dont remember the last good review he had.

>I hope he gets raped and gets AIDs
Why are you people so vindictive? You don't know him. He hasn't wronged you. So why the hatred?

You made all of this fued shit up you double nigger.

>Doug mentioned RLM in his "Movie's I won't review" video one time. He said He won't review Star Wars episode 1 because Mr. Plinkett's already got it covered.

What you failed to mention is that he complimented them too in doing so. Something along the lines of "I can't cover the prequels because RLM did so much better than I ever could"

>Later, however, he tried to start a feud with RLM on facebook because he thought they stole one of this jokes for their guest appearance on the Honest Trailers Dark Knight Rises video. He deleted the post and no one has it screen-capped so the exact details are unknown.

Literally "I made shit up, and have no physical evidence or screencaps. Please believe me"

>When RLM was asked about it, Mike said he had no idea who Doug was. Jay said something like, "Doesn't this guy have a much bigger fanbase than ours?"

Not a negative comment. They don't know who he is. So what?

>Someone also showed him that stupid Sibling Rivalry show and Jay said, "Why is every technical aspect of this video wrong?"

Literally the only valid point you made that actually happened that is an actual critique. Well done, at least you tried.

go fuck your whale of a wife doug

Somebody post the picture. You know which one I mean.

This. Doug h8ers are pathetic.

Fuck you, queer

>fucking walking meme before it was a meme

Has there ever been a man more pathetic.

I don't hate Doug or like him. I don't care

What I hate is this stupid invented fued between RLM and Doug that NEVER EXISTED.

I've seen this shit before, and there is no basis for it.

Have some humanity.

>TheCinemaSnob
Nah he's a loser that stalks his exes and got cucked by Jake

God, what an awful beard.

Have some hue-manatee.

He married her so you don't have to

No, it's the smile.

a anyone that can sit through this shit is pathetic, you would be more informed and entertained by watching a box fan

I've watched him every week since I was 16 and I'm 25. I won't stop now.

Who is Jake? I know he said his fiancé broke up with him in a vid then he had another about trying to kill himself.

He seems like a real train wreck of a loser who can't cope with his lot

Have a classic

There are people who like Phelous? Why? I don't see the appeal, he's so fucking awkward.

His """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""work"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" pretty much ruined a good portion of amateur critiques. Same with AVGN.
It turned it from a clumsy analytical endeavor into a weird brand of infotainment that relies on having the critics stepping off a little and being charismatic to be of any use or risks being co-opted by shitty skits that adds absolutely fucking nothing to their critique and are unfunny to the point of inducing physical pain.

I just wish they could just disappear from the public eye and die in abject misery so they could stop shitting up the internet.

I've taken a shit at least 5 times a weeks every week my entire life. Where's my award?

>shitting up the internet

it's already an ocean of shit

>I feel obligated because of the amount of time I've been watching him for

I used to watch him all the time too. To say something like "Well I've invested [X] years, I pretty much have to watch" is a pretty nonsensical mindset.

I mean if you still find it personally fun to watch, fine, then this discussion is over, have at it.

He is like a nerd Al Bundy. That's the point.

You don't need any more people taking dumps in it.

It's tradition. You have to respect traditions.

>I've taken a shit at least 5 times a weeks
Really? I only shit, like, 2 or 3 times a week.

>This guy has made satirical critiques of films

Is that what you call cutting your own cheap jokes into an abridged version of an already so stupid it's funny movie so the content of the movie can carry you and your video while all you do is scream?

OK, I didn't want to say it, but now it's confirmed. You're an idiot.

You are not obligated to watch him. You're not even trying to defend the guy at this point. It's simply "I gotta watch!" and the point is, you FUCKING DON'T HAVE TO DO JACK SHIT.

In any form of entertainment, any form.of media, the performer should be made to work to entertain you. You're the audience. You don't work for him, you owe him nothing.

That's why I said if you actually like it, that's cool. Entertainment is subjective after all. But to watch just because? That shit's dumb dawg.

i've shit three times today already.

it's the christmas way

You don't understand. I have to watch him. It's like watching Die Hard on Christmas. I have to do it. I don't have a choice. I've been doing this for too long to have a choice in the matter.

It's not difficult to shit on someone elses work, and the fact he's been able to do it every week for the past decade shows just how little effort it takes.

He's a hard worker. Hard work should be commended.

Yes.

is this drive?

... ....

I don't care for his critique or laugh at his jokes, but for some reason I've been entertained by his content ever since the start. Can't say the same for AVGN who went to shit when he started working on the film and never improved again.

This.

He's made a new video every single week no fail. A few weeks ago he wasn't able to make one so he made a dedicated video to apologize for not keeping up on his schedule.
Compare this to JonTron who makes a video every two months, often at the same length, but less work put in and is unquestionably less funny.

Doug also donates a lot of his money to charity. Again compare this to JonTron who does the opposite by getting audible and lootcrate to sponsor his shit.

Think what you want of his videos, but you can't deny Doug is extremely productive and is an all around likable guy.

>but for some reason I've been entertained by his content ever since the start

Paul please.

JonTron is still better bruh

Who?

>Doug also donates a lot of his money
>his money
>his
>money

You.

I have literally no idea who that is. I just opened Sup Forums to see the discussion about Carrie Fishers death.

>people who liked Doug when they were younger all grew out it and look back on their interest with mild shame and embarrassment
>people who like RLM still haven't outgrown them even though the two are equally cringeworthy

Move on with your lives, bros. None of these clowns should be discussed on an 18+ board.

>I have literally no idea who that is

I've taken a shit every day or so for the past two decades.

Isn't that worth something to you? I find my accomplishments impressive.

1000 videos infront of a white wall is not effort.

>taking a shit every day
You're obese, aren't you

>Jontron
>less work put in
>less funny

You can argue less funny based on your sense of humour I guess but Jon's video's are undeniably better produced with more time put into them, hence the months of production time. Douge's vids are specifically manufactured to be cheap and fast with produciton value through the basement floor.

Sure you don't, Paul.

The name's Rhoran.

Pretty sure I saw Latza in the front row of Raw last night

I love taking it raw, if you catch my drift

>when you give apes a video camera

lel I remember when they were trying to do it like this holy shit did they give up on that hard now they just sit in their living room in front of the camera

>that lighting
>those way too close close-ups
>that sitting too close

If by satirical critiques you mean shitty skits that go on forever, you are right that is impressive

Lewd.

Yes JonTron puts a lot of effort into costumes and settings, but he only shows it for like 5 seconds so what's the point. Dressing up as a huge fairy, making a joke and then cutting after 4 seconds doesnt do much for me and it's arguably not worth the effort. I'd much rather get 5 minutes of rambling in front of a white wall than 4 seconds of fairy Jon making an awkward joke.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??

UNDERRATED