What has Murica done for your country?

What has Murica done for your country?

elected drumpf

The "Mexicans invented cowboys" meme is a fucking butthurt autistic lie invented by Chicanos who failed to integrate into the US.

"Cowboy" culture was a part of the maturing of colonialism, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Australia etc. all had "cowboys", but you never hear these "WE WUZ COBOYS N SHEET" spics claim that they sailed around the world to teach cowboy culture to those aforementioned countries.
Mexicans are a fucking disease.

it's been a while since you posted this.
come on, paco. your getting lazy.

Every night I sleep soundly knowing that my country is under the protection of the US military.

Freed niggers and tried unsuccessfully to destroy my culture.

>Provided economic trade deals, helping both of our economies
>Provided military protection
>Provided a secure boarder
>worked together on many different projects
>died together in wars, changing the literal fate of the planet
Americans are absolutely bro-tier

Shitty music and pretty tourists

Bro, let's go get some poutine, first one is on me

hey, if you were looking for them, i found them!
please come and take them back home

t. chicagoan

Fuck yes

Being iliterate isn't culture

>"shit bird" image title

Why? Bald Eagles are strong and powerful birds. They are really fast too

heheh fugg murica

I was going to offer to buy you some fish and chips with a yuengling, but you're being mean

Everything, for better or worse

forgive him, he is autistic

they're the niggers of birds
instead of hunting for their own food, they'll bully smaller birds for their catches

You can have all of them, free of charge.
>iliterate
You were saying?

These threads are usually started by another American.

Take it back.

Alaskan ravens are by far the most nigger birds

>yuengling
brits do not deserve such delicious treats

Funded and basically restored Mafia to get into Sicily easily and promoted terrorism during the Years of Lead and an attempted coup in the 60s.
Fuck the Americans, but fuck the Brits too.

but.. we liberated you from the black shirts..

Ruined my country by funding and giving weapons to cartels because their disgusting "culture" promote degeneracy and drugs as something cool and awesome.

Fuck you Dago Guinea mofos

Maybe if your degenerate culture didn't believe in pushing drugs, you wouldn't have a problem with cartels?

Since when do we blame the Chinese for the opium wars?

Nothing. Except maybe bring McD and BK in here.

You're a tumour on the ass of the planet, off yourself.

ok now go back to Sup Forums

Get a job, you lazy shitskin

>americans are to blame for the mafia culture in italy
your people really love mafia. organized crime is part of your culture and your way of life. what do we have to do with that?

> promoted terrorism during the Years of Lead
you are talking about gladio? fuck off commie.

kek even the spaghetti niggers blame us for the inherent problems in their society. what do you expect from mexicans.

ah yes, the classic ameriturd excuse of "we dindu nuffin, we gud bois" where you never accept any responsibility on your own.

nah, we do, but you have always been violent and corrupt as fuck. you had narcos/organized crime decades before your current "war on drugs" even started. take drug business from them, they would switch to kidnappings and other shit. don't blame us.

>am*ricans

Where does that leave Mexico then?

>zero fucks given

Killed a dictator who pushed reforms to improve the lives of the average citizen and rid my home country of corruption and instead replaced him with "democratically elected" presidents who robbed the country and made corruption the rule of law again.

Fuck you CIA.

We are a global super power. We have done virtually everything since the collapse of Europe after world war II. We have done good/bad things. but one thing is for sure, we have been VERY busy.

Don't even deny our global influences and inginutity. You Europeans will NEVER be as you once were. which was powerful, strong, proud, impressive and leaders. But now you are nothing.

Overthrown our first President so they can take our gold mountain.

>We are a global super power.
You're a cancerous growth.

Well with your current president, you are literally the laughing stock of the world.

Liberated us, killed civilians, raped women and made fun of us :^)

Helped us after ww2

Supported commies against our Democratic nation.

rare

did us a a solid in WW2

made everyone fat