Whats the most derivative and unoriginal album ever made?

Whats the most derivative and unoriginal album ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

plaquemarks.bandcamp.com/track/plaque-marks
youtube.com/watch?v=-dTPM8dj_ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atomic Kitten has literally never written a hit of their own.

I'm not really sure, I just wanted to post because your picture is of Reputation.

Any of Led Zeppelin's works.

You're not the real fat taylor poster

Are you sure about that? Besides, fat Taylor posting isn't about the fat Taylor poster, it's about the cause of wanting her to become obese.

Objectively correct.

hello

best case scenario coming through

These guys are impressively unimpressive sounding

Probably some lana del rey album

i said hello user

This one by a wide margin.

kidz bop 37

This is actually it. The band was trying their hardest to have a specific pre-existing sound.

Great album though.

i cant believe you're always here like you got spiderman sense that's mad

bad music

people who pretend to enjoy leonard cohen are the same cunts who walk into a moma and pretend everything on the walls isn't just framed garbage

true
fucking
dat

what a cool thread you have here

Probably some really lame post-Strokes indie rock album from the 2000s.

thank you

>
ur all welcome

bump

bump and agree

how is it the most derivative of ALL TIME
one of the first albums to use the mellotron
has a crazy fucking free-improv freak out in the latter part of moonchild
inspires tons of prog rock afterwards
plenty of albums are more derivative than this

u got memed

fuck

Agreed. I absolutely respect Cohen as a songwriter especially since he's from my home city, but his songs are all better in someone else's mouth.

Worst board

You need to go to the bottom

Confirmed.

wrong
eh, maybe
correct

i actually like this album. i do agree its derivative but it has its own flavour

Agreed.

I'm not allowed to like Leonard Cohen?

the parable of arable land

Is this one of their modern albums? If so then yes.

I’m interested in how you’d argue this. Could you elaborate?

T. Brainlet who can’t appreciate fine art

It must be exceedingly painful not understanding the world and not knowing that other people exist and perceive the world in a manner that is different to yours.

plaquemarks.bandcamp.com/track/plaque-marks

basically sounds like an unsane cover band

Unironically this. Everything this album did was already done by British invasion bands 5 years before

My friends like them and it's sad to see them like shit music

fucking christ even the cover is uninspired bullshit

I fucking hate this faggot so much. His whiny voice, his beta male lyrics, how overplayed he is on the radio

Add this and you've got yourself the bland pop music trifecta.

You mean:

>any artist that has had more than one song hit US top 10 in the last 5-10 years

Oh my fucking God, this. Most overrated trash on Sup Forums, hands down. Made me hate Grimes.

THIS

what an amazingly bad opinion
you should refrain from having any more

Why hasn't yorubafag defended this yet?

Nickelback's entire discography. It's weird because they have the talent to play great music but waste it on buttrock. I guess when you're making millions of dollars per album no matter what there's no reason to try, but still.

It's a depressing listen, because the "every song was written for another artist" gimmick accidentally reveals that every popular musician is a brand, a product on a shelf. Which is obvious, but it's one thing to know that and another thing entirely to hear someone pumping out generic Rihanna-brand songs and generic Adele-brand songs and generic Poot-brand songs. Like knowing a cow die to make your steak vs. personally watching her get slaughtered.

I guess I'm just pretty devoted to my cause.

I don't visit Sup Forums often but you're making me reply lol if I was a woman and saw tards making oc memes about unironically wanting me to gain 200 pounds I'd prolly fucking walk into traffic

next level weird shit desu

that art isn't even relatively good, who convinced her that it was? visions art was totally acceptable but this is definitely some throwaway shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-dTPM8dj_ts

Mah? Mah, mah?

Someone clearly doesn't understand the great benefits of Taylor Swift becoming obese.

/thread, imagine dragons are so fucking boring

Wow, Cohen isn't even that pretencious. He was just a damn fine songwriter.

Any third wave post rock

Beck

It's not one of the first albums to use mellotron dumbass

have you never listened to any 60s psych albums?

/thread

T H I S
H
I
S