youtube.com/watch?v=xmBy01WlMLw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=o6aNDSha77I
youtube.com/watch?v=oDKeenQOz74
youtu.be/5E-t0UvrNT0
youtu.be/1RzNDZFQllA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=d2Yc2mfRKTI

>youtube.com/watch?v=d2Yc2mfRKTI
dunno how much I like this. I don't like jazz rock stuff that much, but I like the vocals and bass a lot. Guess I'll check out more of this guy's stuff.
~Bathory, Mayhem

angry boxer drinks hot tea no sugar
once bullied of a guy weighting 200 kg your is regret as heavy

>angry boxer drinks hot tea no sugar
The hot tea no sugar part is accurate
+++B.B. King, +Buddy Guy, Beethoven, ~Global Communication
Always meant to check out Negativland but never got around to em

do you guys know this zappa guy, he's pretty good

what do you think of 76:14? it's one of my favorite ambient records

its my favorite album of all time ever since i first listened to it years ago still the favorite

>do you guys know this zappa guy, he's pretty good
he was my favorite musician when I was 15-16
+Nirvana, Weezer, Death, Darkthrone, Amon Duul II, ~Uncle Meat, We're Only In It for the Money, Freak Out, Killers, Dillinger Escape Plan, Deftones, Lumpy Gravy, Animals, Grand Wazoo, -Zappa In New York, Devin Townsend, Chunga's Revenge, Apostrophe, Metallica, Sleep Dirt, ELP, ---Sheik Yerbouti

Who's H*cker and is he someone who isn't Tim or Florian

hot beverages are hell all I do is burn my tongue and throat

definitely check out Zorn's Garden of Earthly Delights

+Persona 3, The Roots (underrated album), Lizard (best King Crimson album), Donald Fagen, -f(x)
I've heard John Zorn and Current 93 but not those releases because I'm permanently entry level

check it out, this is my 1 month collage

my boi pullin up with that wire

weird mix you have there with all the 90s and the zappa

Love your taste in pop-punk, you have glasses and brown hair. I think you'd really dig this album
youtube.com/watch?v=fmoCTSCQFPg

Either always hyper or always tired. Give For Their Satanic Majesties Request another spin if you haven't already, only stones album i've really liked. Also killers are great

Doesn't take himself too seriously. Like the Duster in there, maybe try out some Iggy, Stooges self-titled should do. Also Are We Not Men? from Devo seems like a good fit for you.

today has been ok
check out 385- No Miso Araou
nice batlord
youtube.com/watch?v=XmvPnOKL-Ok
lotta cool stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=xmBy01WlMLw

im sorry
Sun Pandämonium is FLorian. The two decided Florian is the one that goes by H*ecker. Maybe youd like Massimo - Hello Dirty put out on the same label as ol Florian if you havent heard it youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=o6aNDSha77I
hell yeah thank you

Lizards are also qt critters also have you heard this
youtube.com/watch?v=oDKeenQOz74

what a strange conversation between the two that must've been
"so uh are you using my name or am I using yours or"

I didn't actually listen to that Leo Kottke album that much. I fell asleep with it on last night amd am too lazy to delete ~120 false scrobbles
I feel dumb because I don't recognize most albums from these
I like those Current 93 albums a lot. What'r yr favorite smt game that's not p3?
++Talking Heads, Ween, Bowie, Duster, Unwound, Amon Dull II
Check out some P-Model

Yeah boy

1,2,3 and bottom left are first time from last 7 days
washing machine or daydream nation?
never heard of world's end girlfriend or f(x) but they have cool names. are they any good?
high quality. listen to the new idles or something

>What'r yr favorite smt game that's not p3?
actually I haven't played any others, I started playing P4 at some point but never got around to going very far in it. I'm not really into video games when it comes down to it. I prefer visual novels, and even then nowadays I would rather just listen to music instead.

+++ Ween

f(x) are great, but they're kpop, so if that sounds like it'd not be your thing at all I wouldn't recommend them. world's end girlfriend is not kpop but glitched and samplefucked takes on neo-classical/romantic melodicism, very recommended

I totally get that. I've almost completely abandoned video games because I'd always rather just be listening to music or reading. Any visual novels you'd recommend?

I'm hyped for their new album amd to see them live
Sonic youth is cool
I want to name my son smacko
Heard zappa once or twice but only really liked hot rats. What album should I listen to by him
Sauna is the best mount eerie album

garbage and the flowers and queen meanie puss/pter jeffereis you already know
windsor for the derby i have probably said htat to you before
don bikoff- celestial explosion

Just listened to Girl by world end girlfriend and yeah oof those noisy parts hit hard and good, just a bit of a shame that the actual normal music sounds a bit like an osu song or something. I'll listen to some more when i wake up tomorrow.
youtu.be/5E-t0UvrNT0

Have you listened to adustam's lust for summer blues? Cool breakcore track and sounds incredible when paired with the video
youtu.be/1RzNDZFQllA

hey

a bit of a weird mix of genres but these are my recs

both these charts are pretty solid

>my boi pullin up with that wire
hell yeah Wire
>Love your taste in pop-punk, you have glasses and brown hair. I think you'd really dig this album
>youtube.com/watch?v=fmoCTSCQFPg
Dickies aren't very good from my memory, but it's probably been like over a year since I last tried em. Who knows.
Nice Sunflower btw. Album rules.
all around great taste
>I feel dumb because I don't recognize most albums from these
give em a try, you might like some
>washing machine or daydream nation?
Bad Moon Rising
Forgot about that Shabazz Palaces album. Kinda a disappointment desu.
Holy shit it's been years since I listened to His Name Is Alive. They're great.
That Speedy Ortiz brings back memories.

>bad moon rising
weak opinion

Death Valley 69 is the best song they ever made.
Also some of my favorite production.

if you like speedy ortiz you should give that ovlov album a try, not quite the same sound but has some vocals by sadie

Dat 90s easy listening feel

Decembers Architects - apiary, ennui and curiosas

Thoughts on that braxton / bailey record? if you liked it def check out "company 2" it has those two and evan parker as well

i really liked it, it was a lot more musical than i was expecting it to be
i'll check that one out, have you heard topography of the lungs?

Yeah man, topography of the lungs is one of my all time favorites. i'm with you on bailey stuff sounding more musical than expected, going through his catalog and getting to know his idiosyncrasies has been a great musical experience for me

yeah i need to listen to more of his stuff, lungs and first solo concert are all i've heard besides a really poorly made in-store live video of him

I don't think I've listened to a single album in your collage.

>Decembers Architects - apiary, ennui and curiosas
this is right up my alley, thanks!

eevee and wun two are rad, i rec kiefer, escumalha and bsd.u

>I don't think I've listened to a single album in your collage.
Damn. I guess check out godflesh or melvins as they align the closest to your taste

np, it is very very underappreciated

5/5