/rwb/

You can only post in this thread if your country's colors are red white and blue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAr1ArnJOeo&list=PLV0Bwi8E4Gb9tALd5KcmKA1QKKaRRg-Cn
youtube.com/watch?v=RAr1ArnJOeo
youtube.com/watch?v=kGaYhBIY3F8&list=RDkGaYhBIY3F8
youtu.be/Oqk8ShwvmTI
youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

I'm trying to think about other countries who can join? Does Malaysia get disqualified for having yellow, or being filthy Muslims?

Fish lips(puerto rico) needs not apply.

Theron

Yanks are gay. Anglo-Franco hetreo life partnership when?

D'accord, but please be nice with Murika.

Did you guys know France was actually invited to join Five Eyes? Sarkozy declined.

netherlands.

Liechtenstein too

Slovakia
Russia

Wow so many friends I thought about it and chile too

Czechia

Chad

Norway

Well, lots countries like Cuba, Laos, Thailand, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, etc
But most of them are not commonly seen

Isn't Chad similar to Belgium? Also Luxembourg

Why does advertising always get the cutesiest qts? youtube.com/watch?v=RAr1ArnJOeo&list=PLV0Bwi8E4Gb9tALd5KcmKA1QKKaRRg-Cn (playlist)

french director Fabien Constant for Armani

Mathilda Lutz
James Jagger

colour doesnt matter to Chad, he'll take do he wants

That guy who makes them sure is a talented soul

this one actually is the one I wanted to post youtube.com/watch?v=RAr1ArnJOeo

I love the qts who give kisses on the Tour de France

yes, I noticed too. Well worth the testes cancer.

to'gether.

Are people relatively into following professional cycling in France or is it just a minority? I watched the giro and now the tour for the first time and I'm loving it.

Subhuman general

Old or working class people, AFAIK. But I haven't seen an "étape" in ages, probably lots of families too.
Only time I saw an étape was with my grandfather.
There's a long ad/party caravan before and after the bikes (bicycles), else the show would only last a few seconds (unless it's the mountains)

For me watching the Tour is not the hot new thing, more depressing memories of being bored watching TV in july, some years.

I remember the 1st time I tried to watch it seriously, I found it either boring or very complex (you don't see a simple battle between a few guys, you have to understand all the team strategies)

but yeah it's a big thing here, my new outlet of choice, France Info (radio) was reporting on it, live, everyday.
I know a frenchman wanted to be 1st or 2d, ended up 3d, because fucked up the "contre la montre" (against the clock), and an englishman won.

Didn't you find it hard to follow?

now we're the favorite child, aren't we?

oh fuck! Guess who we forgot?

anybody out there /rwb/ ?

fuck off with you granny fucker mentally ill napoleon syndrome faggot
>first they destroy your country then your identity
fucking anglos and frenches

please, france and tsarist russia were very good friends.

nice G4 we have there.

Yes it wasn't easy to get at first until I began to understand aerodynamics role on the race and why there's such thing as a peloton. What I thought was fascinating was how people get to be so close to the cyclists and run behind them. Much more personal than say football/soccer or any other sport, really. I think I want to experience going to France (and Italy and Spain) for a tour and be that guy who runs behind the riders.

>contra le montre
That's actually called time trial in English.

Why are you still awake ami?

god dam, never realize current year guy was such a manlet.

>aerodynamics role on the race and why there's such thing as a peloton.
Never realized this 2bh.

>Why are you still awake ami?
idk, was talking about Frank Zappa on another board, don't have particular plan for tomorrow or the next 10 years, so might as well seize the night.

Why US Prez are always so tall? Like big dicks, it's considered vulgar here, outside of sports.

>current year guy
He's here to stay, 5 years.
btw do you think Trump will be reelected?

So if a rider were to ride by himself instead of riding inside a pack of many riders he would have to spend almost 60% more energy because he would have to break the wind by himself. The peloton (a group of riders) when traveling at the same speed become as if it were one big body and it collectively breaks down the wind and gains speed. By the way yes an English guy has been dominating for the last four years.

>no plans for the next 10 years

Literally why man?! Don't be so pessimistic

Unless the guy can magically bring a shitload of jobs from china, or the person running against him is worst than shillary, doubtful. And even then, his own party has to worry about elections in a year and a half or so since they haven't accomplish a dam thing.

>have to break the wind by himself.
I knew this for Formula 1, didn't know it mattered that much for bikes.

>Literally why man?!
Studied poli sci and philosophy, wanted to be a journalist, but they're all crooks. Last thing I did was get 4 weeks of PHP (programming) courses. Not a big fan of it. Would rather be a l00t h4xxxor.

>mfw everyone knows about him by now

Hey man as long as you remain cool and productive you'll find your thing to do in life. Don't fall into bad habits my man.
Did he redpill you, little big balled?

I don't texas.

hey welcome to /rwb/

yep, little movie and I'm off to bed.

Let's dance

youtube.com/watch?v=kGaYhBIY3F8&list=RDkGaYhBIY3F8

RIP in piece

Didn't macron play the side and switched hard. From what I've heard he doesn't like the refugees

Como estas bitches

keked loud desu

Macron's father's older cousin, Prometheus, invented mankind and gave each race of men a homeland. Macron's older brother, Heracles, killed the eagle that eternally ate his liver so it makes sense that Macron is doing his part to help put cousin Prometheus and make sure each person stays in their home.

Ça va bien merci, et toi connasse ?

This has pottential. Needs to be posted in real shitposting hours tho

Good thread

Thank you and this where I found the flag edits
youtu.be/Oqk8ShwvmTI

holy shit my man, we could shitpost for weeks over this, we need wsr doctors to get working asap

Russia is shit

Get in here Norway

Either being fucked or prepping the bull

>I HAVE A GRENADE, I HAVE A GRENADE

>France killed a guy

Gay

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

>no Scotland

nothing personel kid

k

Made a tinder and I've gotten 1 match in 3 days

WUT?

I claim this thread for the Commonwealth

>Hey France, when did you get a white flag?
>I don't know

Please don't die