Found a job in the trades on the edge of the city

>found a job in the trades on the edge of the city
>everyone there is some rural born country boy
>they always talk about dirt biking, motorbikes, quads, paintball, shooting guns, and other fun outdoors shit
>mfw I'm an urban retard and only have stories about witnessing crime, doing drugs, playing video games, and seeing live music
>mfw boring as fuck life in comparison and feel a loser

I hate being an urban retard, country folk have WAY more fucking fun ALL the time

t. redneck addicted to meth

Plumber

I'm a tradesman but not a redneck. I don't have much in common with my co-workers but it's great to not be working in some office with women.

Yup. Life is much more fun outside of cities

t. rural fag

There is nothing to do outside of a city. I live in a shitty town and everything happens closer to Toronto.

>There is nothing to do outside of a city.

Pretty much everything I like doing I can't do in a city. You just don't take advantage of your location. Cities have some shit over rural areas, but not much that really matters.

I live in Aurora Ontario and there is nothing to do here.

>You just don't take advantage of your location
Wouldn't it make more sense to LIVE in a city and take trips every two weeks or whatever to go camping or whatever you like to do rather than live in the middle of nowhere and have to commute to your job, to medical services, to pretty much everything interesting?

>dirt biking, motorbikes, quads, paintball, shooting guns
so just driving and shooting, if you want that then go for it. cities are for actually cultured and intellectual people and clearly you don't fit in there either

>All the good restaurants are in the city
>All the good medical services (hospitals, physical therapists, dentists, etc) are in the city
>All the good jobs are in the city
>The city has the greatest diversity of people - makes it easy to find friends that you share your interests, views and ideas
>Everything cool that ever happens occurs in the city
>The city has the best public services, that is where the money goes

Explain to me why living in a city is bad without using /r9k/ or Sup Forums memes.

>country folk have WAY more fucking fun ALL the time
Damn straight, nigger. Urban scum don't know what they're missing.

>cultured and intellectual people
You mean cultureless, government educated wageslaves.

Like what do you do? Camping and shooting every single day?

Yeah that's pretty cool but I'd rather actually have a job that isn't shit and access to literally everything in a city... AND be able to take every second weekend to go do "outdoors activities" if I wish.

>Using being educated as a pejorative
Only in America.

>m-m-m-m-muh k-k-kulturless dumb-dumb
found the friendless, loveless chink and/or chinkaboo

The country folk say the save things about themselves and thinking living in a city would be much better.

>t. hick that moved to the city

why don't you ask them to invite you to do those things then?

Ruralfag, here, lad. I'm dating a chink. Not all of them are retarded.

>lad
>dating a slant
Might as well come out of the closet, princess.

>lad
I'll call you house nigger, if you prefer.

it's expensive, a bachelor apartment in a city rents for as much as a 3 bedroom house in a rural area

crtc makes it that rural areas get as good internet as cities for the same cost

Try to get involved in some of the shit they're into. I bet some of them would be glad to bring you along.

It's expensive because of all the benefits. Places nobody wants to live are very cheap, I heard houses in slums of India are at least 1/10th of what your rural house costs.

>crtc makes it that rural areas get as good internet as cities for the same cost
Does the crtc also ensure the rural areas get as good jobs as cities?
does the crtc also ensure that rural areas get equivalent medical services as cities do?

>Fight in the rat race with other assholes trying to buy ever more expensive housing
>Have to live further away from work to find an apartment you can afford which means a longer daily commute
>Unbearable local government bureaucracy raping you for every tax dollar they can get for the privilege of babysitting the masses with overcompensated fire/police/education departments
>12 dollar beers at the new fuccboi bar in town catering to the next generation of entitled assholes

Ill tell you to go suck your boyfriends penis again, if your prefer, princess.

What's the alternative? Living in the middle of nowhere like you where the only things to do are sit and post on Sup Forums all day or walk around in a forest?

>autists in jew-hives actually believe this non-such
i honestly feel sorry for (you)