Does anyone like this?

does anyone like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1841646/grimes-thinks-sophie-is-fucked-up/wheres-the-beef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gave it a listen after seeing it posted literally every fucking day.

Not bad, though.

yeah all the poppin gays do

good start so far

t. soyboy

of course
speaking from experience?

i guess nobody likes my girlfriend, that really must affect me and i'm at a complete disadvantage from it

It's unironically the worst thing I've heard in recent memory

hey what did you children think of this one? does it have merit?

thank you

I like it a lot, however it's grimes' only good album and grimes herself is beyond annoying and cringey

cringey like her fanbase on Sup Forums, right?

if you dislike her older albums you're clearly a massive pleb.

This is a pretty good album. The others are eh... Visions had some hotspots and some low points. Basically, she's getting better. And production quality is growing, as is songwriting

yeah buddy im gay oh let me guess you’re a grimesfag so you want all gay people to get their dicks chopped off and sent to death camps

typical

is that way bud

No I'm sorry but ethereal cloud pop that goes nowhere isn't good. Her first two albums are guilty of this, Visions is an improvement but plagued by horrible synths, grating vocals, and inexcusably basic melodies. Art Angels is her making actual catchy pop music
Geidi Primes: 2
Halafaxa: 3
Visions: 5
Art Angels: 7

Jesus christ just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to have shit taste.
Literally reverse those numbers from top to bottom and it's accurate

You type like a teenager, mods please do something

That's hilarious, her first two albums are clearly amateur work. I can barely hold my laughter when listening to them, I could shit out exactly the same albums if I have Fruity Loops downloaded also

she's marketed herself heavily as a producer though, at least when this album had a chance at relevance. honestly a lot of the feminist "im a gril" pandering has been a fundamental pillar for her career, not the actual strength of the music it's-self. i can't name many artists who've pandered to an impressionable demographic more than Grimes

wow baka that's gross

White supremacists, racists, and transphobes love it. Everyone else stays away though.

Metal Machine Music is a good album, i have pitchfork reviews to prove it

what?

stereogum.com/1841646/grimes-thinks-sophie-is-fucked-up/wheres-the-beef/

For context, SOPHIE is a trans producer

stupid ratings. you have bad taste in music.

They're at least innovative and listenable, which is more than I can say for aa. It sounds like Grimes converted a build-a-bear store in a tokyo mall into music and had Fergie's producers turn it into an album. It's generic, obnoxious, souless pop for teenage girls and queers with bad taste

what is generic about aa? who the fuck did another album like aa?

I do i love blasting california in my room with my bffs sarah and jessie and just getting silly and weird trying on ridiculous clothes and dancing like i dont even care

fka twigs, zola jesus, purity ring.
All better btw

BOUCH!

Ive never heard those artists but I will tell you this: Grimes' only good album is Art Angels, and Art Angels is good only because Grimes made fantastic melodies for the songs. It's one of the best pop albums I've ever heard, almost every song could have been a single. I suppose opinions are allowed but good god how can you stand any of that awful music she made prior to AA?

underrated

Grimes is fucking terrible and anyone who likes her music should be killed

Flesh without blood is a massive earworm. Anything else is ok. Mediocre pop, props to Claire for producing it herself.

fucking kek

lulzy

she was raped and she still can't get over it

>honestly a lot of the feminist "im a gril" pandering has been a fundamental pillar for her career
[citation needed]
user, if you actually knew anything about her career you'd know that Grimes' brand is very purposefully built around NEGATING the fact that she is a girl. Which is the polar opposite of "'feminist "im a gril" pandering"".

great

great in real life

sounds like you need to replace the "she"s in your sentence with "I"s desu

>fka twigs, zola jesus, purity ring.
they never did albums like art angels! post legit examples.
>All better btw
you wish.

how pleb could you be? her older albums have got tier melodies too. do you even like oblivion and genesis, turbo pleb?

> california

>imagine being this mad hyperpleb

>Mediocre pop
no. you just have mediocre taste. i bet you don't even like pop music in general, so when you hear god tier pop like art angels you're completely lost.

Go to bed Claire.

this

It's amazing to jerk off to.

yeah i get it

it aged well

The culmination of poptimism. Pure shit

Pretty vane

Good point

so what the fuck is that thing on the cover

Sad songs

Self portait. She doesn't appear on her own covers

Im racist and I think trannies should be gassed but I still like art angels, you're just a soyboy

Bump

Literally caused my almonds to activate, thanks anons