What will her presidency look like Sup Forums ?

what will her presidency look like Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gD_TL1BqFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nov 8
>Hillary wins despite losing the popular vote and the while male vote by 87%
>She gives her victory speech in NYC in front of an army of SJW's, rioting dindus and a few naïve white liberals who sadly have no idea what's coming.
>"Today the American people chose to be on the right side of history. This was an important victory in the battle against racism, against sexism, against hate."
>The sound of the SJWs' shrill screams of victory causes the glass in front of nearby stores to shatter. Chimp out commences and all the Air Jordan's In a 50 mile radius are stolen in a matter of minutes.
>The few moderate white liberals look on uneasily, thinking to themselves "At least Trump didn't win. These poor minorities deserve some free stuff after all the trauma Trump put them through"
>Hillary continues: "But while we have won the battle for the next 4 years, we have not won the war. Exit polls are showing that those with the most privilege in society, white males, have thoroughly rejected progress. For that I have a solution!"
>Suddenly, Obama walks onto stage. The crowd explodes with cheers.
>Enter Obama: "My fellow Americans, we cannot afford to lose the progress of the last 8 years. Hillary will be taking over next year, but we can't sit idly by and allow so many racist, sexist, homophobic Americans to push their evil worldview on society."
>"The problem is clear, and there is only one solution. A final solution."
>Suddently the sound of helicopters is heard approaching. And army of blacks, Latinos, and trannies clad in full battle gear approaches.
>Obama: "It's time we end white male privilege, once and for all."
>Every white male in the audience is surrounded. There is no escape. Some of them try to plead with the mob "I've voted democrat my whole life!". Their pleas fall on deaf ears.
>Obama: "I hereby proclaim, under executive order, that White Males are enemies of the State. They are to be executed on sight!"

Like a dream.
>because it's Imaginary

come and get me

Romantic and cute

It will look like a sensible shoe stamping on a human face forever.

well there once was a boat called the Titanic.........

Continue leaf

Obama with more failed gun control and drone strikes. Escalated presence in Middle East

7/10
I'd buy it on blue ray

>Escalated presence in Middle East

And she'll reinstate the sanctions that were once placed on Iran, the fucking witch.

Then all the whites band together Trump declares that we must strike back and kill the dindus, SJWs, and trannies or all our values will be lost.
>We win the war and in the next 100 years america develops tier2 civilization technology, and we discover the alien federation, and they allow us into their ranks and share their deep held knowledge with us.
MAGA

It will look just like Obama's and bushes as we continue down our globalist death spiral

>tfw you're still american even after death
>tfw your skeleton won't give up the guns

Sloppy.

Ragnarok will happen.

Well if we consider that race relations were at their worst during Obama's last 4 years I will predict that gender politics will become.

You will see mens rights being challenged and weakened. I will predict that a string of false rape claims are in store. They will continue to pursue narrative that 1 woman in 4 will get sexually assaulted on college campuses.

Nothing much will change here, she'll kill a lot of fucking middle easterns though, which I thought would make Sup Forums happy.

A blue waffle .

KEK predicted that she is going to die, probably in a plane crash, you will see, President Trump will talk about it.

Looks something like this.

Fuck. So true.
God above I hate her. Terrible politician being forced on a nation that doesn't even want her.

>Hawk - gets us into more wars.
>Imports rapefugees.
>Gets richer.
>Welfare state intensifies
>Creates more divisiveness among citizens. >House and Senate Republicans fully cucked.
>Tries to lower the national speed limit back to 55mph (again).
>gungrab.exe
>Hits an all-time high of unconstitutional phone and data taps.

Stability and prosperity.

War in the Middle East will continue, and we will continue to gain absolutely nothing for it aside from the eternal and well-deserved hatred of Muslims everywhere

Domestic policy will consist of meaningless identity based pandering, continued neglect of the public good, and the same pro-rich neoliberal economics that have been fucking us no vaseline for the past 30 years

Democrats will be shocked - SHOCKED I tell ya - that a woman who's spent a long time in and around positions of great power but has very little in the way of success to show for it, no policy ideas that go beyond tinkering with the status quo, no courage or convictions, and no political capital to speak of, is not really accomplishing anything and will blame it all on the Republicans and/or sexism and probably repeat the mistake

Just end it now desu

Hold me bro. I want off this ride.

Spooky, Scary, patriotic Skellies

America will become brown under her presidency.

But, but but its her turn...

I forgot to add that by not doing anything about the underlying rot in American society that spawned Donald Trump and belittling his and his follower's grievances, she will basically ensure that his movement comes back stronger and with a vengeance

So we might get off the ride but it'll probably be even worse once we do

Leftist Nixon.

Nixon was an incredible president that destroyed his legacy for being to loyal

Go look him up Nixon was incredible

guess

Africa tier corruption.

No law officer or soldier could put on that uniform with pride.

>making allianzes with xenos

Consent laws and training everywhere
Female employment quotas and wage gap
Reparations
Rise in abortions
Male privilege re-education camps and seminars
Gender relations as fucked as race relations under Obama

Thank you.

lots of butthurt redditors

>joining the alien federation like a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=5gD_TL1BqFg

>You will see mens rights being challenged and weakened
Women already have more rights than we do. They're protected by federal law from genital mutilation. We aren't.

There's actually a federal law that bans "female genital mutilation." They put the word "female" in there to make sure it didn't extend to men.

Blows my mind that I don't have basic human rights, women do, and women act like they're under attack.