Fundamentally, what went wrong with reddit?

Fundamentally, what went wrong with reddit?

everything

Does redit have a physical headquarters, or something? Because I hope they get BTFO by ragheads or something.

The upvote/downvote system conditions people to appeal to the hivemind.

I dont know but I wish nothing but terrible things to happen to these people. They're fucking worse than normies

> what went wrong

it was always for unself aware autistic/aspergers

Sup Forums is for self aware autistics/aspergers

>what went wrong
>went
It's always been shit.

estrogen

Liberals

this

there are people in this world that unironically liked this character beyond that one fight scene that we all saw in the trailers

Upvote system led to people virtue signaling for brownie points.

I'm trying user

Sup Forums spergs actually believe this

Not like all this 'double digits' shit we got down here right

Yeah, total lack of self awareness is the total defining trait of rebbits

It's always been garbage, it's an echo chamber for young millennials to rant about petty things. All this "fuck 2016 and "2016 is the worst year ever" is from them. Atleast here, it's fun and you can do whatever you want

No. Saying something a certain way isn't going to get me dubs. No one can get assmad and sift through my post history here either since I'm not a pajeet.

That's more of a game. The upvote/downvote alters people's opinions.

dubs are nothing more than a game, people don't actually change their mind if someone gets dubs

The (You) system conditions people here to post bait :^)

Autists are incentivized by their upvote/downvote system to parrot popular opinions or to resubmit popular content to try and garner more karma.

It is such a terrible echo chamber and that's not even taking into account the shitty mods and admins.

That's just a game. People there downvote anything that goes against the popular opinion, then the comment gets hidden or deleted regardless if it was in a civil manner or not. How new are you, faggot?

Bait is still not an opinion. Sup Forums = lulz, reddit = millennial hivemind whining

fuck off Yee_lmao

That's what happens when you combine upvote/downvote system, karma system, and extreme censorship. It's full of karma whoring, over dramatic, holier Than thou, self righteous, and overly PC fags

My dubs tell me you're a faggot

Nah neither have self awareness

/r9k/ has made me brutally self aware.

now I know /r/fuck2016 is a thing. Thanks Carrie. XD