JUST

>JUST

I genuinely have no idea what West Ham are trying to do this season.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

we're fucking shit and i won't be surprised if Bilic is gone by Nov

to be honest you managed to score 2 goals with 10 men, and that pen was way too soft.

I don't understand the decision to sign Arnautovic tho, he is bad and has shit attitude

>olympic stadium
>championship

Will this end them for good?

Not like they can get into financial troubles. They got the stadium dirt cheap.

our defence is terrible though, it's like Bilic and his coaching staff have just ignored that area of our game completely

You're being generous, I'd say he could be gone as early as the end of September.

it's payed for by tax payers as well.

>implying Corbyn wont change all that once he rapes May

Arnautović Is a massive hothead cunt.

that shit burger tier badge is where the rot started

It's funny because he was pissed off about being fouled and decided to get revenge by elbowing someone different in the face

He's an absolute mong

Wait hang on, 'rot started' suggests they haven't been shit since the 60's

>started
More like moving out of Upton Park.

Chicharito died for this

He does have a shit attitude but he is talented. That said, he isn't a good signing because regardless of talent he is too inconsistent and sometimes does idiotic things.

>Wet Spam

We don't deserve Chica he's too pure and genuinely talented for our club

this. he's unreliable. stoke (especially stoke of a few years ago) was a good place for him because they had a relatively solid unit behind him, and he was one of their big stars, so could be given license to do whatever
trying to plug him into a system is going to be a disaster. the dude's dumb as a stick, just strong and talented

He'll Payet you soon don't worry

We deserve everything we get for that abomination of a ''''''crest'''''''' redesign.

>Presunto do Oeste

>tfw the government won't give you free stadiums

I wish my chairman was a Tory lord.