Should otherkins be sent to mental asylum for treatment?

Should otherkins be sent to mental asylum for treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_dysphoria
youtu.be/rDgrJHtzdBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat#Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that you only have one life

Bullet would be cheaper.

It would be a waste tho

He identifies as a Dragon?

Hammers are cost effective.

But what if the hammer breaks?
Then I would be out $3

Can we just throw them off a cliff?

why not just get rid of their corpse while they are still alive

killing is expensive and takes time, so might aswell let them suffocate 6 feet in the ground or burn in the incinerator

If I sexually identify as a hunterkin, can I legally hunt otherkin?

why so the mental health people can feed their delusions just to make money for the therapy of these grown up children?

those are called body modzā„¢ and it is a completly different form of expression than being transanima, transfurry, otherkin, etc.

Tiger

Without a doubt something I won't forget.

I'm going to need mental treatment after seeing this shit first thing in the morning

But what about freedom

Tiger it seems. I remember the guy, he actually committed suicide a few months after he was interviewed and claimed he had never been happier.

I would say it depends on what they actually believe. Most of them treat it just as a thing that happened in the past and they explore it to reach an understanding and it doesn't effect their daily lives.

Other seem to think that it's 'their true self'. Those people need to be committed.

He identifies as dead now.

I assume it's because one day he woke up, looked in the mirror and realized what he had done to himself. Couldn't live with it.

Free helicopter rides are better

make them re-enact hotline miami

If I claim to be a male trapped inside a female body trapped inside a male body, do I get to pick and choose and enjoy all these newfound rights that transgendered/otherkin are now entitled to?

probably but do you want anyone normal to look at you weirdly

Check your privilege, cis-species shitlord.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_dysphoria

Too fat, might hit an innocent person. I can get .22LR for $.10 per round. It's a small price to pay.

>that pic
can't stop laughing

Of course not, back in the day you had to go to circus and pay to laugh at them but now it's all free.
It create environmental hazard so we really can't.

But in this hypothetical situation, the innermost me and the outermost me match and are normal.

I just have an intermediary layer that I only bring up when convenient, like when I want a maternity leave because my wife had a kid, but somewhere I have a repressed/repressing female side, and I will not bow down to patriarchy.

Because if all these crazies have rights, so should I. Otherwise there is no benefit to being normal when everyone else is weird, because if everyone is special, then nobody is.

well if you don't mind the occasional odd-look when you do abuse liberal faggotry for extra rights go ahead

It's worth the price, with the helicopter you just drop them in a uninhabited area like a forest or a mountain and fly away, no cleanup required

If I can't convince you this will
youtu.be/rDgrJHtzdBc

Serious answer...

Sterilize them, and throw them in the sanitarium.

Go fuck yourself OP for making me look at this horrible abomination of fucking humanity. The only rational and humane solution is a bullet to the head.

It agreed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat#Death

I think all these people should be put to the test, honestly.

I don't mind it if they are right/can prove it, like people yelling "FIRST" in youtube comments.

>Dude claims he is a cat-kin?
Drop him off a roof. If he survives, let him change his ID-card.

>Dude claims he is part fox?
Shove him in a chicken-kin coop and he has to kill them all by shaking them by the neck.

>Dude claims he's an attack hellichopter?
Drop him off in Baghdad with a bunch of machine-gun ammo.

Televise it on prime time, and reap the ad revenue. Easy-peasy.

Strangling is free

>touching them
ew

Imagine waking up every morning and seeing that when you look in the mirror... I would put a bullet in my head.

He did

>he died alone in his garage
Well shit.

Only once, though. He still needs to do it 8 more times.

>he was an injun
Of fucking course, what the fuck is wrong with those people?

Savage

No asylums.
Gas chambers. Degenerates need to be made an example of.

eliminate welfare/entitlement programs. These people can't exist like this otherwise, same for the morbidly obese.

underrated

>mental asylum
That's a funny way to spell "Gulag" user

>Stalking Cat had financial troubles

That's hard to believe

To gulag for extermination