Why can't we forcibly deport all of our jews, niggers, spics...

Why can't we forcibly deport all of our jews, niggers, spics, and chinks and then secure all our borders so that they can never come in again? It would basically accomplish all of the goals that Hitler had without killing a single person and we would finally get our glorious country back. Even if it costs $100 billion, it would be money well worth spending.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we should do what was done in the movie babylon ad with the drones keeping a kill zone around the u.s

Isn't Donald trump a big time Jewish cumguzzler who has vowed to defend Israel at all costs?

I doubt he'll be deporting any Jews considering how much he sucks Hebrew cock and lets it impregnate his offspring.

He isn't going to deport niggers either.

Hispanics would also be a hard problem to deport considering Congress needs to approve anything Donny the cuck wants to do, and according to Sup Forums, Congress IS the establishment. Not only this but there is a large number of legal Hispanics already in America, America will never unhispanic itself, the contrary is happening.

I don't think he'll be deporting any Chinese either, I don't even think there are any significant number of Chinese people in the US living illegally.

In short, trumplets are just a bunch of ignorant racist white trash who project their hopes and dreams to fill in every blank in donald's deluded Hollywood tier promises that he uses to get the attention of others.

Also it's particularly funny that stormweenies and trumplets think that deporting people will return their, country to its 'original' state as if some immigration act is the only thing that changed since 1965.

Top kek

someone seems a bit defensive
is it because you know your people are human garbage?

kick the Slavs out while we're at it. Also the French. Also subhuman non blonde and blue eyes. Also stupid feminist libshit women. Kick out all liberals and uneducated rednecks. And the fatties. Anyone with facial piercings as well.

Sounds exactly like the guys who say they want to remove the infidels from Muslim lands.

There's not a dimes worth of difference between you, is there?

>someone seems a bit defensive
Nothing defensive about pointing out the facts.
>is it because you know your people are human garbage?
'My' people are most certainly not garbage.

>illegally
I'm not talking about deporting illegal immigrants. I'm talking about deporting ALL people who are those races back to their ancestral lands.

There's also literally nothing wrong with being racist.

If only the French bathed they would be good for receiving my superior Mexican man seed - instead I will have to impregnate American white chicks.

Then you've got to go back to Europe and live with the Muzzies gringo

Then you're in for a big disappointment because none of those are actually going to happen. What you're posting is nothing more than stormfag mental masturbation and desperate delusions.

>back to their ancestral lands
You can start by leaving America.

What are you doing on Sup Forums? Don't you have some drugs to transport or a child to rape?

Well no, of course not. If your a fucking sperg and think abstract principles are more important than the actual reality of your existence.

Why are mexicans so butthurt when this doesn't even concern them. Your own economy will probably slightly improve when we send all our spics back there, you know.

What are you doing on Sup Forums? Don't you have a school to shoot up or some prepping the bull to do?

Why do Americans always claim others are butthurt when you run out of arguments?

4th and 14th amendments, homie.

No, in honor of Mexican culture, we boil the students alive or eviscerate them with chainsaws now instead of just shooting them.

That's funny, I don't recall any of those existing in any Mexican culture.

Pick up the newspaper then.

It is an ancient tradition going back to the Aztecs and Mayans, who ripped out human hearts by the hundreds of thousands and threw virgins down holes they found in the earth.

>Pick up the newspaper then.
>It is an ancient tradition going back to the Aztecs and Mayans, who ripped out human hearts by the hundreds of thousands and threw virgins down holes they found in the earth.
Doubt mayans or Aztecs had chainsaws and guns though

:^)

>it would be money well worth spending
Right, well let me tell you what would happen

>deport all of our jews
Wouldn't ever happen because muh anit-semitism. As much as Sup Forums loves to be pseudo neo nazis, the vast majority of Jews aren't evangelical extremists or violent criminals.

>deport all niggers
Violent crime rate disappears overnight. Police forces, courthouses, law enforcements all need to substantially cut down and many people lose jobs. Bureaucracies and government programs like SNAP are abolished and entire parts of government are just removed. More jobs being lost. Even if it's as useless as paper pushing in a day and age where there are too many jobs for unskilled hands, it's a necessity.
Overall it'd be an enormously positive outcome, probably the only one of the three.

>remove all mexicans
America starves because the only people willing to do hard unskilled labor like farming fields and janitorial work or mechanic work are all gone. People try desperately to hire as many white people as possible to fill in the gaps but nobody wants to work for sub minimum wage in the hot sun all day with no future possible.

>deport all chinks
Let's deport some of the only people who contribute to this awful country via STEM R&D and other high end intellectual pursuits and go back to being Somalia

>le Donald is just pretending to be nice guys, he's guna bring back muh turd Reich back
Lol

tl;dr incredibly stupid idea, if you want to make America better, it's not because of the minorities. America started out as a melting pot of completely different nations.

Companies would no longer be offering sub minimum wage though.

Because that'd obviously be R A C I S T, op.

You also appear to have forgotten about MUH SIX ZIMBABWEILLION.

I mean, come on, it's the current year.

>Mexicans work jobs no one else will

You fell for the meme, dipshit.

> deport jews
How can you deport someone who owns you

America already has far too many jobs that don't pay enough to make a living. If we removed all Mexicans then that would go up an enormous substantial amount. Entire industries are in desperate need of younger men who can work grueling, future-less jobs like truck driving or factory work.

White people in America have been told their whole lives they deserve nothing less than college and 6 figures and a mansion, to follow the American dream, no white person is going to work as a janitor or maid or farm hand for the rest of their life for minimum wage, or even above minimum wage.

Even double federal minimum wage is pathetic and not enough to make a living working 40 hours a week depending on where you live ($14.50 USD an hour)

There's no way to automate these jobs too, unlike a McJob where you can slap in a machine and have it do the work of a cashier.

Remove all Mexicans from America and watch a Zimbabwe happen.

How's the blue pill taste friend?
Like black dick?
Idk that taste

Your drug cartel does. He seems to be giving you examples.

The reason why we can't make a living with minimum wage has to do with all the taxes. How else do you think illegals make it with sub minimum wage?

To the contrary, I think blacks convicted of felonies should be sent to Africa instead of wasting taxpayer dollars in prisons.

What do drug cartels have to do with Aztecs and mayans though?

You can trace a lot of people who are involved in drug cartels back to the Aztecs and mayans.

A melting pot. Assimilate or fuck off.

You're not a melting pot anymore - that's the problem.

>Everyone else gets to be Ethic/Cultural Pride and keep their identity
>Except white Americans fuck those guys

No, just make people in jail work. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Someone has to pay for it.

You could trace even more people who are not involved with cartels back to the Aztecs and mayans.

Your point?

Source? I'm pretty sure a good chunk of those degenerates come from Aztecs and mayans.

>source
The fact cartels don't make up even 1% of our total population.
The fact most Mexicans are mestizos.

>i'm pretty sure
Well isn't that lovely
I'm sure quite a bunch of stormniggers actually believe there is some kind of genetic link between cartels and pre Hispanic genetics without the slightest bit of evidence.

>make black people work
There's only one way to do that and we abolished it 150 years ago.

because it's america. it's everyone's country. you could do that if you're finland or norway. but america is not a white country, you're great not because you're white but because you're everyone. multiculturalism is america. deal with it. i know you're a fan of Hitler but you're in the wrong country.

tell that to your favourite rapper who worked harder than you

Actually America was 90% white for its first 175 years. The other 10% were blacks that we brought here.

>favorite
>rapper
Rap is and has always been the most degenerate of "music".

>it's everyone's country
Because some Jew wrote a poem about accepting the world's refuse and they put it up at the Statue of Liberty.

>Rap is and has always been the most degenerate of "music".
and the most american.
and america stopped being white, you can never go back to being white again. all your successes and achievements are caused by multiculturalism. diversity brought an energizing climate which makes people love your country, which bring more money to your country. which is the only thing that matters in life. deal with it.

and when people say they love america, it doesn't mean they love white culture. all the modern beauties that people love were fueled by multiculturalism and jews greatness. you want to live in a white country ? leave america. go for the farm/village/evangelical countries, which is what the original white culture is all about.

>all your successes and achievements are caused by multiculturalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you small loan of a million dollars? I’ll have you know I registered Democrat, and I’ve been involved in numerous Bernie Sanders ralies, and I have over 300 confirmed votes. I am trained in political science and I’m the top voter in my state. You are nothing to me but just another debate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of constituents across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your vote. You’re fucking outvoted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can vote for Bernie in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire polls of CNN and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “yooge” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Feel the bern, kiddo.