While all you alt-right edgelords are making tasteless jokes about Carrie's death...

While all you alt-right edgelords are making tasteless jokes about Carrie's death, just think about how sad Mark Hamill probably is right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/813816434073579521
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press F to pay respects

fuck him
hopes he's next

Why would you care about someone else's feelings when you don't have and never will have any personal or emotional connection to them?

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/813816434073579521

Carrie died a long time when people realised she was a coked up feminist. At least we still have the original thrilogy to remind of us that she was once a good person.

carry is swimming with fishers now

And a good friend

I think he doesn't give a single fuck about her

Hamill has lost a shit load of weight, and he was never a huge coke fiend like Fisher.

I'd say Hamill probably has a good 20 years left if he keeps in shape.

I hope his ovaries are ok

the alt right probably hate Hamill too because he doesn't worship their supreme leader

i bet he's absolutely #devastated

4U

>yeah bro im totally broken right now, so broken I don't have any words but just let me whip out some hashtags

Fuck Hamill

t. autist

ford killed the bitch for fucking up his life

She cucked Hamill with Ford. He's probably feeling pretty cathartic right now.

Can we at least admit she was horrible in TFA or is it too soon

It's not too soon because people were criticizing her performance since TFA came out. She was 119 years old and barely knew what was going on, but it was nice to see her.

Hamill is a fucking irrelevant drunk. Carrie was an irrelevant coke head. Quit trying to think they had done anything special in the last 30 years.

>what is empathy?

Sheev will outlive all

Dubs confirm

>Disney offered her help
>she refused

And nothing of value was lost

>no words
>#devastated

He couldn't care less. He hated her.

>work with her for 2~3 years
>never see her for thirty years except on events
>work with her again for one year and a half, not on the same set

Wow, he must be devastated *sarcasm*

>tfw you'll never have access to a time machine and a pound of cocaine

I dont mean this as an insult like its used for fucking everything on here but if you're really serious about this you might have actual autism

>tasteless jokes
on Sup Forums??
on Sup Forums???
on the internet????

WHEN DID THIS START

I wonder if she has any stories like rick james.
>mark do you have any stories of working with carrie?
>yes, actually there was this one time we taking a break from filming the hoth escape
>carrie just strolled up and started to kick the vader outfit with her muddy shoes
>the outfit fell to the ground and she kept kicking it, getting muddy snow all over the place
>completely destroying it
>carrie do you remember when you did that?.
>"who do you think i am? i wouldn't just go up and start messing up movie props now. come on man"
>...
>...
>"of course i kicked around that old vader costume, it's fucking lucas he can just make another one haha"

Well she was pretty old for her age.

>it's a 16 year old edgelord thinks he's a psycopath episode

>and barely knew what was going on
Why would she? Have you seen TFA? It erases all of Carrie Fisher's movies offscreen. I bet the actress couldn't stop asking "ok, where's Mark?"

>best Joker
>nothing relevant

try harder faggot.

Being Joker voice is more relevant than anything you can consider relevant.

He's probably more well known for playing Joker than he is for Luke.

What empathy should you have for people who have all the means, resources and social contacts you could ever have in life. Whether Mark Hamill is sad or happy is completely and utterly irrelevant to me and it should be to other too unless you are severely lying to yourself.

#devastated

fuck those kikes

>implying I won't be a rich and powerful sociopath when I grow up too XD

Why would you even bother to talk to us when you don't have and never will have any personal or emotional connection to anyone?

>tfw luke will never re-unite with leia now in ep8

Why would he be that sad? It's a person he worked with years ago.

I mean I would be kinda sad if the girl I work with died but not as much as if someone in my family died. You're kind of overplaying it aren't you? They are just two actors who worked together, plus she was fucking out there lately.

>It's a person he worked with years ago.
try this year

"STOP HUGGING ME MOM, I'M FUCKING UNHINGED!!!!"

Episode VIII has been done filming for a while, I'm pretty sure.

Whats alt-right mean?

It's when someone's really cool

I don't think he's autistic. Just not a 13 year old celebrity worshipping faggot.

I guess it means "people who don't live vicariously through irrelevant, washed up D list celebrities"

Nah, normies know his voice as Joker but most don't know it's him.

Nerds may appreciate him more for his voice work but to most people he is and always will be Luke Skywalker.

Friendly reminder. Carrie Fisher managed to live through the prequels. Couldn't even live to see the 2nd in the new trilogy. Still think the prequels are the worst?

Again, they just worked together. It's no different than if the girl you work with in mcdonalds dies.

It's a hipster way of saying "alright".

Example
>Sir, would you like some sugar in that coffee?
>No thanks nigger, I'm alt-right.

It means easily triggered or buzzword spewer