Daily reminder none of you belong to a organized militia unless you are a member of the National Guard

Daily reminder none of you belong to a organized militia unless you are a member of the National Guard.

Also btfo or whatever. Can't wait for pol tears when we impose scary legislation to restrict the sale of 15's. Oooga Booga.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bernie lost and your salty post won't change that.

>Daily reminder none of you belong to a organized militia unless you are a member of the National Guard.

The organizations we use to protect ourselves from government tyranny are run by the government!

And if we try to organize militias outside of the government-sanctioned ones, we get vanned by the ATF!

Yay freedom!

Isn't the AR15 essentially just a semi automatic m16? Doesn't that make it specifically for civilians?

FPBP

You know the Militia Act still makes every able-bodied male part of the Reserve Militia, right?

Who gives a shit what his butthurt kids think?

>Terrorists care about the law
Yeah, sure.

doesn't matter what the intention was from the creator of the rifle, the constitution guarantees the right for every America citizen to own one.

>Daily reminder none of you belong to a organized militia unless you are a member of the National Guard.

stop forcing this meme

The Militia Act of 1903 was benchmark legislation that repealed the antiquated Militia Act of 1792 and converted the volunteer militia into the National Guard. In simplest terms, Guard units received increased funding and equipment, and in return, they were to conform to federal standards for training and organization within five years. The law recognized two classes of militia; the Organized Militia (National Guard) under joint federal-State control and the Reserve Militia, the mass of18-45 yearold males otherwise available for military service.

Reserve militia is also referred to as the "unorganized militia" and as such not immune to gun control legislation.

:)

If you own a gun you are part of a militia.

Translation:

>"I'm a huge fucking faggot please rape my face!"

yes but you cant speak logic to liberals.

Jokes on you, I already own 2. Come try and take them.

>The creator of latex wanted it to be used for dominatrix sex
>Einstein wanted his equations used to be the basis for the atomic bomb
>The inventor of glass wanted you to wear a couple lenses in front of your face to see better

Nothing in the Dick Act or any other item of U.S. legislation states that all members of the unorganized militia have an "absolute personal right to keep and bear arms of any type." The term "unorganized militia" simply refers to a subset of private individuals (i.e., men between the ages of 17 and 45 who are not part of the National Guard or the Naval Militia), and those persons are subject to the same legislative limitations on firearm ownership and possession as any other private individuals. The existence and enforcement of modern laws limiting the ownership of certain types of firearms isprima facieevidence that those laws have not been "invalidated" by a piece of legislation enacted back in 1903. (And even if such a claim were true, then the unfettered right to keep and bear arms would not apply to men over the age of 45 or to any women, as neither of those groups falls within the legal definition of "unorganized militia.")

I don't know how anyone could think the Attack Rifle 15 Rounds Per Second could be meant for civies... should be in the hands of trained professionals like myself ONLY. Otherwise we have these tragedies

On the other hand, Bernie lost, so that's good news.

>SAGE

This beaner keeps shitposting this thread

>take m16
>remove automatic mode
>muh it was never my intention

Why? Self made militias brought together by pure hate would be much more effective than weekend warriors

That entire story is bullshit.
>Eugene Stoner invents AR-10 using 7.62 NATO in the mid-1950s
>Army doesn't want it
>Fairchild designer Jim Sullivan takes AR-10 and scales down the design to use 5.56 NATO
>This become the AR-15
>Begins selling select fire versions to law enforcement while still trying to sell it to militaries
>Money troubles, ArmaLite sells rifle to Colt
>Colt begins selling semi-automatic AR-15 to civilians in 1963
>US military adopts M16 in 1964, becoming the standard issue rifle in 1969
>Eugene Stoner dies in 1997, having lived to see his rifle in the hands of civilians and see a few misuse it (and other firearms) in mass shootings

"It has historically been used to describe all able-bodied men who are not members of the Army or Navy"

I'm signed up for Selective Service.
I'm forced to sign up for Selective Service in order to vote.
By definition, I AM in a militia.

I don't want to be the grammar nazi, but...
>a organized

Fun fact: The AR 15 is illegal for use in deer hunting in many jurisdictions because it does not have enough power to reliably bring down something the size of a deer.

The preferred term is "boot-licker".

Don't worry, the real soldiers aren't as loyal to their masters as the Guard faggots.

>the National Guard

the national guard isn't a militia

No, you are not part of any active militia. Please read the thread

Source?

bingo

The inventor has absolutely no say whatsoever when it comes to the 2nd amendment and what civilians can and cant own.

This is the most ridiculous appeal to authority that I've ever seen.

To begin with, spending any time on this issue is bloody stupid when you look at the big picture.

>it was never for civilians

Then why isn't it select fire?

SHALL

I can be called upon to serve at any time.
I cannot decline such a call.
That is the definition of a militia.
Please read a dictionary.

The word is well-regulated which means an upstanding citizen. And militias are often ad hoc.

>militia means the national guard branch of the official US armed forces

lel, what a stupendous lack of knowledge on what a militia is. Protip: militias are civilian-organized. Not part of the professional armed forces. The national guard is not a militia.

nigger nigging in a negro thread

>Nothing in the Dick Act or any other item of U.S. legislation states that all members of the unorganized militia have an "absolute personal right to keep and bear arms of any type."
Why the fuck would a piece of federal legislation need to contain a verbatim copy of the Second Amendment? To refute an idiotic argument some cuck makes a century later?

We need control for black people.

>you dont belong in the opposition forces if you are not a part of the goverment.

liberal logic.

if a snow jew on the ass end of the world knows your constitution better than these mouthbreathers you guys need to take away their voting rights.

vote trump.

Two distinct classes of militia senpai. If you are only a reserve you have no inalienable rights to own any firearm of any kind. Sorry senpai.

Yet he had no problem selling them to civilians after the military turned his origonal design down, dumbass. He sold them to fucking sears.

Lmao sorry senpai you can be mad all you want, law is the law jeb

According to the NYT 73% of mass shootings are done by black males.

State hunting laws, dumbass. Look them up. AR-15's are almost exclusively used in coyote, varmint and hog hunting. The round used is not big enough and does not have enough velocity to use against deer. That's why you use .308 during rifle season or deer slugs during shotgun season.

Yes, the Constitution is law. I'm sorry that you thought you had a point.

Didn't know you had more legal knowledge on the subject than the supreme court that decided repeatedly that you are wrong.

the AR15 was the step before the M16

The Bill of Rights do not grant rights. They reaffirm them. They come from God (Or whatever creator you believe in) and are beyond any government on this Earth.
Every free person is guaranteed certain rights from birth, and if the country they live in tries to suppress those rights then those people are justified in installing a government that will not infringe on them.
The people are the militia. The citizenry. Not some government-controlled entity.

>none of you belong to a organized militia unless you are a member of the National Guard.

Good bait but the Supreme Court disagrees. :^)

>inventors family
Oh so it wasn't the inventor himself? Who the fuck cares what they think?

You have no idea what you are talking about

Additionally, the phrasing used in the second amendment implies it's a fundamental human right to bear arms. The second amendment is there just to say this intrinsic right won't be infringed.

>1993
>National Guard incinerates American children in Waco because Lord Clinton sez so

>1970
>SJWs just being idiot SJWs get shot at Kent State because the national guard is a bunch of half-trained retards, they become SJW martyrs and fuck up our plan in Vietnam

>1957
>Schools can't be segregated even though its permitted in state law, and the people and their representatives don't want it because Supreme Commander Ike sez so
>"join the National Guard, true defenders of the people!"

They're what gets sent in when the police can't do their jobs or the people tell the feds to fuck off, so the government's just like "fuck it martial law!".

God the National Guard suck so much.

The right of the PEOPLE...

And Bill Ruger never intended for his firearms to exceed 10 round capacity
After that faggot dropped dead they released BX25 magazines for the 10/22

SAGED

HIDDEN

STARVE THE SHILLS OUT

STOP REPLYING

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

well its a good thing that faggot ass family didn't make the MCX

"I don't know what clarifications are" the Constitution just like every legal document is continously being interpreted due to poor language used by the founding fathers.

Try getting an education and you might learn about our legislative processes.

God bless their souls.

>national guard
>militia

Pick one

It does if you can shoot worth a shit.

daily reminder that no one gives a single shit about your opinion, stick it up your arse!

Does anyone have the scatter plots with gun ownership vs homicide compared with black population vs homicide?

How many times has the estate of an individual said something that might be at odds with the person after they died?

Shall not be infringed.

Where, in any religious doctrine, does it say civilians are allowed to have guns?

Checkmate,

Atheist

didnt he at some point fund a company that made/sold the ar15?

Everyone on pol is basically a high school student or the mentality. Why would you expect them to understand complex issues like gun control

I don't think that's the reasoning behind them being illegal for deer hunting.

They're illegal because using an AR15 to hunt deer is unsportsmanlike and results in meat that probably won't even be usable (i.e. they're outlawing killing just for the sake of killing).

Why should any citizen be able to own an ASSAULT RIFLE 15???

>i don't understand simple English
>therefore the second amendment doesn't say what it actually says
Kill yourself, retard.

>gun control
>complex
It's very simple.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Not an argument

Bill Ruger was good designer, but foolishly made "compromises" with Congress to try to save his ass. His kids realized their dad fucked up and once they controlled the company started undoing that image of being clueless Fudds.
This is the opposite where Eugene Stoner (Even if he didn't entirely make the AR-15, as I explained earlier) did a fine job, but his kids are being asshats. Dead men can no longer speak. Unless he left a written or recorded message detailing his beliefs, they are just projecting their own politics onto a corpse.

FUN FACT: THE 15 MEANS 15 ROUNDS PER SECOND

ABSOLUTELY DEADLY

If I had an image of straws on my phone I'd use it now. Keep grasping homie hoping scary gun control laws won't get passed.

Lmaooooooo

out of my cold dead hands faggot

I don't think you should talk when you have no clue what you're talking about.

An AR-15 creates a hole the diameter of an icepick. It doesn't make the meat "unusable" or create a hamburger.

LOL ok Jeb. The govt isn't coming to take your guns away just restrict access. Surely you aren't that retarded

So liberals want organized militias now?

You are right, this should fix a small part of your greater stupidity. English is hard....

Here you go, faggot. This should be worth about as much as one of your dollars by the time Trudeau gets out of office.

the ar-15 is banned for hunting in some places because a .223 is fucking inhumane to hunt large animals with
at least go .308 or larger, christ

> it was never for civilians
It literally was. The ar15 predates the m16 and any military applications

Damn it, my ak-47 must be broken.

In America we hunt deer, not kangaroos and drop bears.

Every deer I've ever shot with my AR has gone down. No deer is going to get very far with a bullet in their heart or lungs, and using a bigger bullet won't make up for you being a shitty shot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force

>> AR-15 Inventor's Family: It was Never for Civilians
>> AR-15 Inventor's Family:
>> Inventor's Family
Sure bud

Just glancing at his Wikipedia page says he worked for/ was involved with: Fairchild (ArmaLite), Colt (Where he designed the Stoner 63), TRW helped found ARES, and then finally Knights Armament.
Those companies sold AR pattern rifles to military, law enforcement, and civilians. Stoner fully knew who was getting his rifles and there's no record of ever disagreeing with it..

>Every deer I've ever shot with my AR has gone down.
I hope you're an extremely good shot, because otherwise if it somehow gets away, a .223 is going to cause it massive amounts of pain until it eventually collapses after 12 hours or so.

Just bring a shotgun to it or something.

Ah, the Assault-Killer 47 rounds per minute... a little outdated, sure.. but still a reliable killing machine.

No user

> take ar15
> add auto fire
> sell to army

And?

DC v Heller (2008)

Educate yourself.

Origonal ar-15 was full auto. It failed testing and the military demanded about 130 changes made and the subsequent rifle to meet those demands became the m-16. Later changes of the design to meet changing laws became the civilian ar-15 we now have.

Militia act of 1903 - we are actually all part of the militia.