twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it play more than that?

>claims to be a sports fan
>only watches one sport

>an American tells you he eats a cheeseburger every 4 minutes

>there is a massive shooting in america each 4 hours

cough cough* Barcelona cough cough*

I think I'm going to get Chipotle for lunch actually
last cheeseburger I had was thursday, lettuce wrapped double double from in-n-out, so good. only like 4 bucks too

>an American tells you they put things in the water that turns frogs gay

Considering how cancerous non-casual American soccer fans are, I would say you are far better off meeting someone who says they only watch the World Cup than some antifa Sounders fan who doesn't give a doopin crud OP.

It's ironic that people make fun of Alex Jones for that when it's one of the least insane things he's ever said. He was reporting on a real phenomenon.

cbsnews.com/news/chemicals-in-water-alter-gender-of-fish/

no one calls the fucking world cup "fifa", senpai

>you will never microwave your water to boil it

>a european tells you racemixing is okay

i-i do this too, whats wrong with that

ignoring the fact that america is more racially mixed than any single euro country

Muhammad is the most popular baby name in the UK

racemixing and immigration are 2 different things

where the hell is griffin now? feels like he's probably retired or something

>harsh chemicals can altar gender of some fish that are already genetically predisposed to do so in extreme cases
>OUR WATER TURNS FISH GAY

because every single muzzie is called mohammed. even the ones that are called something else are usually legally called mohammed.

usa leads on both fronts

>an American tells you that his team are "world champions" after winning their national league

Are you implying any other baseball, basketball, or football team in the rest of the world could beat the Cubs, Warriors, or Patriots?
It means that team is most likely the best in the world as the beat most of the other best players in that sport.

>American
>watching soccer
Good joke, Aamir.

i've never spoken to a foreigner irl

>hispanics, asians, and africans
vs.
>violent bigoted arabs

makes me think

>ignoring the fact that America has been in a state of constant rioting and chimpouts for almost a year
alri bud

Muslims inherent every name of their known ancestors in addition to their name given at birth, so one of those is invariably going to be Mohammed.

chicks and arabs have the possibility to become >STEM grads
why arent niggers and spics the same?

But that's the problem with a guy like Alex attaching his name to serious issues because once he does, everyone regards it as conspiracy fodder and the problems lose any sense of getting attention.

Japan, South Korea, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic all play baseball and they're never included so the World Champs title is a joke. Same goes for basketball when Spain, Greece, and Lithuania aren't involved.

Use a stove like a human.

>Shitskins from countries too retarded to develop their own websites and web environments try to act like their opinion matters
>on an American website

The best players from those countries are in MLB or the NBA. The idea that any club team would beat the World Series/NBA Champions in a best of seven is a joke.

americans do desu

>turn the stove on
>wait for it to get heated
>have to use metal utensils to boil the water in
>wait for the water to start boiling

vs
>just put your cup with some water in the microwave for 1 minute and you are done

seriously, 90% of the time i use my microwave is to make tea/instant coffee if im too lazy to the coffee maker.I rarely used it for reheating food sine i mostly eat outside or cook on the spot, really dont see whats wrong with heating water in a microwave

They have the possibility of becoming pro athletes.

you don't have these in bulgaria?

>double double from in-n-out, so good. only like 4 bucks too

that's exactly how I feel about your mom boyo

we do, just never seen the point of buying one when i can use the microwave for the exact same purpose

Enjoy your radation

Cleveland with wife and future kids

severely underrated

It's not the same with a microwave. If you can't tell the difference in taste then it's on you.

uh we all do, that's a fundamental for life
you do understand microwave radiation doesn't really affect you in any specific way right?

Microwave radiation is only thermal. It's not ionizing which is the type that gives you cancer. I bet you fall for snake oil.

you prolly get more background radiation by sitting next to your wi-fi router whole year than using the microwave now and then to make a tea, thats fucking retarded

>sitting next to your wi-fi router

>never seen the point of buying one
how about enjoying your tea/coffee

>each 4 hours
>nonwhites in charge of speaking proper english

May allah grant you another truckening

Coffee makers already exist

i have a good coffee maker that i mostly use, i rarely make instant coffee unless im really laz
y and in a hurry and just heat up some Nescafe

im not that big on tea anyway, i just buy some shitty Twinings or whatever and heat it up, i doubt it would be much better if i bother using a kettle every single time

This desu. Why the actual fuck do foreigners flock to our sites? Are the Chinese the only people driven enough to create their own tech solutions? I mean ill give everyone else in the Anglosphere a pass since we more or less share the same language, media market & cultural tastes, but with everyone else its simply creepy

>watching divegrass
>ever

non-anglos literally learn english just so they can come and use english language sites, instead of trying to do something themselves. why? are they this incapable?

>when it's one of the least insane things

What if I still remember "NASA has child slave camps on Mars"?

>to our sites
?

Just buy a Keurig for coffee. It's not the best tasting but it takes literally less than a minute.

>I mean ill give everyone else in the Anglosphere a pass since we more or less share the same language, media market & cultural tastes
Its been like that for nearly 70 years now so it's obvious why we, brits, leafs, anzacs and leprechauns all flock to the same sites.

You literally just had a terrorist attack. You're going to have many, many more because you let in literal millions of savages.

C'mon man, get your shit together.

I've been waiting a long time to use this

I have some Delonghi coffee machine, i spent like 250 euros on it and it still makes meh coffee, I just use pic related, it makes GOAT esspresos

To be fair, you have to realize that we have the market size and marker maturity that enables us to enjoy a comprehensive range of fully domestic websites and other web services, whereas many of them struggle to make their own equivalents take off in an internet already dominated by American internet juggernauts. I mean how the fuck would you expect someone from a place like Serbia or Portugal to begin competing with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and Amazon in 2017

So does boiling a kettle and stirring.

>not sitting on top of your wi-fi router, positioning your anus strategically right above the antenna for added immersion
Americans

>what is the globalized world
every non-English speaker who has used the internet has 2 different cultures, the national culture which no other country relates to completely, and then the pop English-speaking culture which is the globalized Western culture the Americans export.
I find it a lot more creepy to know that Americans don't really have a culture of their own, something nobody else can really relate to, since they export theirs so massively.

If you sat down, tried really hard and used that little brain, you could come up with something

>oh boy can't wait to break this baby in

Lovely, its this braindead meme explanation again.

>WE ARE MORE COSMOPOLITAN THAN YOU, THIS IS WHY WE ARE TOO RETARDED TO DO ANYTHING OF OUR OWN
>W-WE DONT FLOCK T-TO YOURS, YOU F-FORCE IT ON US

Everytime.

Not to mention that oft repeated second part of his. Yet if we decided to go full Americana for even a few seconds, you would be utterly confused by what we were talking about.

nice proxy ahmed

Literally this.

Their countries are represented in our major leagues by their players.
If you look at other tournaments or olympics those same players don't represent the USA. They choose their home nation.

The fact the 3rd worlders on this board know more about thermal radiation than your stubbors ass makes us Americans look ignorant.

We have some of the best education in the world available to us. Use it. Or just open Wikipedia.

No it was not a terrorist attack, just a car accident that unfortunately can happen at any given time or place and has absolutely nothing to do with islam. You nazi.

I guess I don't understand American culture completely since these posts make no sense to me

but we come up with shit of our own too, they're just made for domestic consumption only you dingus
also I'm not saying American culture being exported is a bad thing, it's a good thing actually since it connects the West

But he's right. We're all thoroughly degenerated, mentally mongrelized and there's nothing we can do about it. In fact the only way to succeed in life in our societies is to degenerate and revel further into global Anglo-shit. If we don't there's only depression and schizophrenia left, really.

We're colonies you've never had to colonized. It's quite admirable when you stop and think about it.

>We're colonies you've never had to colonized
I was talking with a friend about this the other day. He asked me how I would solve the issue with North Korea and I told him we'd only need to normalize relations.
Of course it would take a difference political climate but I believe if we lifted sanctions and opened them up to globalization, we'd win a cultural victory without even trying.
i.e. China

>mfw i see gercuck, britcuck, amerishart, canacuck, swedecuck and frencuck flags on Sup Forums

That is a very good point. It would be very difficult and a slow process, but i can see that happening. Just not with kim. He is a psychopath without reasoning capabilities

well its not easy to admit you're gay

just be quiet and happy we let you be a country.

His dad might have been but I don't think he is. He was schooled in Sweden and knows of the modernized Western world. I think he's just playing along to keep power.
Regardless, if we showed them (their elite) how much wealth they can retain and even build in a new economy, they would be down for it. But that's just one man's opinion.

is alluding to the post about shooting a router up your ass for immersion I think